SOUL DID WHAT !?!?!?!?!

Spoiler :
 [Image: Y93JVRA.png]

May I ask why this guy received a 13 days ban for prop pushing when it's his first ban and he has 0 blacklists?
SoulRipper
He was obviously naughty enough to banned by the person who owns this community.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Generation, NEMxDman
I mean, it wasn't 13 days, but 14 days. Of course, the extent of his prop-pushing is unstated by the ban reason, it is quite extreme. It is important to note, this player has 74 hours (source: Sig Generator).

Although, it is still extreme, even a week suspension would be surprising.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(11-11-2018, 12:29 AM)Dimitris Wrote:

Spoiler :
 [Image: Y93JVRA.png]

May I ask why this guy received a 13 days ban for prop pushing when it's his first ban and he was 0 blacklists?
SoulRipper
Soul inserting that dominance.
He fought against soul and lost it all
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
We ain't in 2013 Mr SoulRipper you can't be giving such huge bans for nothing when fearless gets 50playes max on weekends. If you do that every time you come on then... oh wait actually if you only do it when you get online on the server then its fine as that will be 1 time every 5 months.
The following 4 users Like Dimitris's post:
  • Wolven, James, SpaghettiFTW, Andrew Juniperfield
I see no issue with this ban, if a player clearly shows no interest in FL and disregards for the rules and isn't here to play, then give them a long ban so they won't be able to play for awhile as they clearly show no interest in FL.

FL has become a whorehouse with nearly every rule breaker gets a slap on the wrist especially the old players with a lot of hours and experience in FL that should know better yet you still see them breaking the rules with a bad attitude and if they get caught, it won't be long enough for them to come back.

FL needs longer and bigger punishments, the servers are a mess with people breaking the rules all the time and there's no admin online and no one is bothered to report, if people fear of a long and big punishment, it will stop most of the minging and rule breakage that is currently happening in the servers.
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • mintblackbeard
(11-11-2018, 03:23 AM)Zombie Wrote: I see no issue with this ban, if a player clearly shows no interest in FL and disregards for the rules and isn't here to play, then give them a long ban so they won't be able to play for awhile as they clearly show no interest in FL.

FL has become a whorehouse with nearly every rule breaker gets a slap on the wrist especially the old players with a lot of hours and experience in FL that should know better yet you still see them breaking the rules with a bad attitude and if they get caught, it won't be long enough for them to come back.

FL needs longer and bigger punishments, the servers are a mess with people breaking the rules all the time and there's no admin online and no one is bothered to report, if people fear of a long and big punishment, it will stop most of the minging and rule breakage that is currently happening in the servers.

What are you on about?
You are dead wrong buddy, 13 days ban.for prop pushing and you find that ok, that certain player is most likely never coming back to the community so pretty much yesterday we most likely lost a player.

I fully disagree with what you've said. When old players receive 5 days ban for petty shit you feel like that's a slap on the wrist?
Currently, old players are meant to not fuck up even once which makes no sense to me, no matter how many hours you have you are still a human and humans make mistakes.

You are asking for bigger punishments. We've ended up having 50 players on freaking weekends and you feel like the punishments are too lenient? 
What makes you think a new player will even bother joining back the server after 2 - 3 days or 13 in the current case. 

The server has been going downhill for years now and the only person that could change that joins one time every 5 months and gives 13 days bans just because he feels like it. I find the way the staff team and owner are acting ridiculous.

If the staff team and the owner keep acting like that fearless will not be Rockin' around the clock for much longer.
gan on soul dishing out 2 week bans up the soulripper!

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 1 user Likes Jordy's post:
  • Dimitris
(11-11-2018, 12:54 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(11-11-2018, 03:23 AM)Zombie Wrote: I see no issue with this ban, if a player clearly shows no interest in FL and disregards for the rules and isn't here to play, then give them a long ban so they won't be able to play for awhile as they clearly show no interest in FL.

What are you on about?
You are dead wrong buddy, 13 days ban.for prop pushing and you find that ok, that certain player is most likely never coming back to the community so pretty much yesterday we most likely lost a player.

I fully disagree with what you've said. When old players receive 5 days ban for petty shit you feel like that's a slap on the wrist?
Currently, old players are meant to not fuck up even once which makes no sense to me, no matter how many hours you have you are still a human and humans make mistakes.

You are asking for bigger punishments. We've ended up having 50 players on freaking weekends and you feel like the punishments are too lenient? 
What makes you think a new player will even bother joining back the server after 2 - 3 days or 13 in the current case. 

The server has been going downhill for years now and the only person that could change that joins one time every 5 months and gives 13 days bans just because he feels like it. I find the way the staff team and owner are acting ridiculous.

If the staff team and the owner keep acting like that fearless will not be Rockin' around the clock for much longer.

Why do you think there are 50 players on the weekends? because people are tired of the minges and staff inactivity, the servers are unbearable. And what the hell are you talking about? You act as if big punishments are a bad thing, have you ever played DarkRP or any other server? their punishments are ridiculous long and worse than FL, and yet they still have an active and growing player base. The problem that FL is facing is your mentality, you want more players, less punishments, not considering the consequences of less punishments and bigger player base. You obviously haven't been on the servers lately, you're banned for 8 months after all. The servers are a fucking mess, there's no order, people breaking the rules all the time and no one is bothered to report except for a few . Because of this, less and less people are playing FL anymore, I stopped playing because of how unplayable FL is and I'm not the only one.

And yes, people do get slap on the wrist. Frost is a well known great example, as much as I love him but he still hasn't changed at all.
Do you have any idea how many times people who clearly shows no interest in playing FL, mass CDM, prop killing, mass RDM and etc, end up getting a 1 day or at most 2 day ban with a blacklist? After they get unbanned, they just rejoin the server and continue to spread chaos with a different tool, let's say instead of propkilling because they got a blacklist, they start mass RDMing or mass CDMing. The slap on the wrist is real, you only care about numbers, you don't care about FL having a good community.
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • mintblackbeard