SOUL DID WHAT !?!?!?!?!
Then again, what's this thread going to do? Reduce the punishment? Do anything except from have uninvolved people throw in opinions about punishments and lengths?

Yeah, it's going to do nothing except give some players another area to vent in. Go RP or something.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(11-11-2018, 10:29 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Then again, what's this thread going to do? Reduce the punishment? Do anything except from have uninvolved people throw in opinions about punishments and lengths?

Yeah, it's going to do nothing except give some players another area to vent in. Go RP or something.

Yes, it's here for people to give their opinions, that's what the whole discussions section is here for. You don't like it don't participate.
(11-11-2018, 10:05 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(11-11-2018, 08:52 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(11-11-2018, 06:06 PM)Tomo Wrote: So people complain about the players who come on purely to ruin the experience for others, but then also complain when those players are removed for doing so?

How do we win?

A player got given a 14days ban for prop pushing, you feel that's ok?

I didn't see the situation but depending on the severity of it and the judgement of if they are just there to cause chaos (which prop pushing can be known for), I'd say it's justified. I'm sure Soul acted accordingly.

I am sure he didn't. I'd love to hear from him tho.
tbf its his server he pays for it so he can do what he wants if he felt like the kid deserved a 14 day ban then so be it
If that player did not deserve it or was sorry for their actions there is nothing stopping them making an UBR.
The following 3 users Like god's post:
  • John Jong, Lewwings, mintblackbeard
(11-11-2018, 06:06 PM)Tomo Wrote: So people complain about the players who come on purely to ruin the experience for others, but then also complain when those players are removed for doing so?

How do we win?

*YOU* don't, lmfao. When people can't do the job you get better people in. Lets hope Soulripper docks his yacht and realizes that this shit server isn't going to last long in its current state.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Fro[Z]en
(11-11-2018, 10:42 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(11-11-2018, 10:05 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(11-11-2018, 08:52 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

How do we win?

A player got given a 14days ban for prop pushing, you feel that's ok?

I didn't see the situation but depending on the severity of it and the judgement of if they are just there to cause chaos (which prop pushing can be known for), I'd say it's justified. I'm sure Soul acted accordingly.

I am sure he didn't. I'd love to hear from him tho.

What information do you have that makes you so sure?
Propmingers deserve to be banned for a long time if you ask me. They dont bring the servers anything and if this guy was truly into FL he can defend himself instead of other people doing it for him.
The following 3 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • konsta, mintblackbeard, Fro[Z]en
Why is this thread even a thing..
Guy probably caused chaos, so of course, It's fair?
With 74 hours you should know better anyway.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
(11-12-2018, 11:55 AM)Santaliz Wrote: Why is this thread even a thing..
Guy probably caused chaos, so of course, It's fair?
With 74 hours you should know better anyway.

I am getting tired of that stupid question. You are not the one to decide whether a thread stays or not, you don't like it then fuck off and do not take part in the discussion, plus I disagree with 74 hours you are still learning and 14 days ban don't help.
(11-12-2018, 12:15 PM)Dimitris Wrote: I am getting tired of that stupid question. You are not the one to decide whether a thread stays or not, you don't like it then fuck off and do not take part in the discussion, plus I disagree with 74 hours you are still learning and 14 days ban don't help.

"I am getting tired of that stupid question. You are not the one to decide whether a thread stays or not,"
It's a crazy game of double standards you are playing, as always.
First, I didn't act as in It's my choice whether or not this thread is to stay, I stated my opinion in regards to it.
But if I am not to judge your thread, why are you to judge Soul's administrator actions?

"You don't like it then fuck off and do not take part in the discussion,"
You just stated during the thread that you were asking for opinions, looking for a discussion - why are we not allowed to disagree with you then?

"plus I disagree with 74 hours you are still learning and 14 days ban don't help."
Once again, double standards, you can disagree with me, but I can't disagree with you, without having to "fuck off"?
On topic, I'm quite sure you would have learned basic rules during your first 74 hours of playing - I mean come on, It's propushing? A very obvious rule not to break.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
The following 4 users Like Santaliz's post:
  • Baskingner, Bobby Shmicki, konsta, mintblackbeard