Report: Ribs
(10-24-2018, 12:06 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 11:20 AM)Budy Wrote: 100% it was you mate.

Thank you for your reply,

Okay, I would like to point out that you are lying. Here is an a sped up video of about 30 minutes of gameplay. You said that you hit me around the same time as I was CDMed (Around 10 minutes before or after). This video proves you are lying.

I am also getting an admin to check the logs to back up my statement in saying I was only hit once. Unless you have an evidence to prove you did in fact see me, then please post it. I will remind you that lying in the courthouse is not allowed and trying to give Ribs an alibi with false information is not allowed.

So, I am going to ask you again. Did you see me? Yes/No.

Good evening,

Thank you for "reminding" me of the rules about telling lies, you can't intimidate me like the others Corie.

I maintain what I said before, just because it's not in your sped up half hour of footage, doesn't mean that it didn't happen. I imagine you would crop the video should it be there anyway. 

As I stated, the incident I spoke of occurred around the same time as the Logs. I am not saying that it happened at the same time as the video you so kindly offered up. This brings me onto my next point.

The reason I brought this incident into play, is that I believe this may be a malicious attack on Rims. I think you're using the genuine logs from the incident I stated (which was a pretty genuine accident handled appropriately), to falsely link with the video provided, in which conveniently you can't see any names. I believe that the Logs and your video do not in fact coincide.

Are you able to provide any evidence of the time at which your video was recorded? 

The genuine truth is that in your video, I don't know who that is in the car. I wasn't present at the incident and we can't actually see who it was, if there is evidence that it is in fact Rims, then absolutely fine. What i'm not standing for, is you potentially using logs from the same evening to scapegoat Rims for this incident.

If you are able to provide evidence that these logs are at the same time as your video and in turn prove that the logs match this video, I am more than happy to concede. However it is suspicious that we can only find 1 set of logs of you being hit by Rims, when there are allegedly two incidents of you being hit by him; suggesting that the person in the video may not be Rims at all.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
This entire situation is undoubtedly a malicious attack against me and BioCore (Who you haven't addressed a single time since this thread started, wonder why? That only adds credence to my statement.) This was always about me, allow me to demonstrate why I've arrived at this conclusion:

1. You never saw who owned the car that hit you. You assume it's me.
  2. You never saw the person driving the car. You assume it's me.
  3. You never had any evidence-based reasoning to pin that incident onto me and/or Biocore. Yet you assume it's me.
  4. You desperately tacked on your little screed about the design of our base. Why? Because it's Rims' base.
  5. You went out of your way to assume the means, motive, and opportunity "he" had to shoot people "through the rocks". You assume it was me. "He full well knew what he was doing".
I'm done replying. I just had to respond because you tried to assume my silence was an admission of guilt. It's not.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
Thank you for your replies.

Watch this video again, both chat and actions.

[Image: Screenshot-1.png]
Also, due to the lack of evidence on SH BioCore I am no longer placing a report on him.

I have also updated the report and it is now only reporting Ribs for CDMing me. Thank you. I have a copy of the orignal report if an admin needs it.

Thank you for understanding.
Player has been found guilty of CDM - You may not use it as a weapon.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]