Server: Main

Summary: Ribs CDMed me

Evidence:
(10-21-2018, 04:52 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: Name of player: Ribs & SH BioCore

SteamID:  Ribs: STEAM_0:0:71119566
SH BioCore: STEAM_0:1:77917366

Time in GMT:  17:30 probably

Server: Main

Summary: Ribs CDMed me and SH BioCore then proceed to shoot me as an injuried body.

Evidence:

Spoiler :
Also Ribs had built some sort of sky base, that you could get out of the map. The way into the base you had to go under water to gain access to it. They also used the height of the base as an expliot to shoot down at people while only exposing their heads.

Evidence; [Image: 20181021172431-1.jpg]
[Image: 20181021172447-1.jpg]
[Image: 20181021172716-1.jpg]

This is a whole lotta bullshit. 

Firstly, your video doesn't show who is driving the car or who even owns the car. Your video also doesn't show who shot you. You've actually just randomly accused people of breaking a rule with 0 evidence. 

Secondly, the base shit. Lemme just break down what you said sentence by sentence to demonstrate how sad this PR is.

"Also Ribs had built some sort of sky base, that you could get out of the map. The way into the base you had to go under water to gain access to it. They also used the height of the base as an expliot to shoot down at people while only exposing their heads."

• Just because we "could" doesn't mean we did. We didn't. That is entirely irrelevant to everything. 
  • The "underwater" bit is not against the rules, because we've given space for attacks to breathe. You cannot drown inside it unless you do intentionally.
  • Your whole REEEE about the height of the base is also irrelevant because, in your photos, we were standing there to talk. If you actually use the cover to fire, it is waist-high. everyone else, except me, was a couple meters away from the edge of that cover in your photos, so you quite literally don't know what you're talkin about. 
    [Image: p9L0sft.png]
The base has been looked at by admins, and the only complaint was the width of the ladder that goes up to that platform. It has since been addressed. The base is solid. You're desperate. 

Next.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
i seen your names lol??
McBustin was being randomly hostaged on connectivity road, which is public and you shouldnt commit crimes there. As we drove past we notcied it was him. Frost who was driving got out he seen both the drivers name and the person who shot me. If admins need more evidence please may you check the logs to get the correct users.

Also in regards to the spoiler part of the request, this is due to me not knowing if the base is allowed and me not posting a full PR on you. I simply just added it to the bottom to check if it was allowed.

Reason i stated about getting out the map is as a police officer earlier on, while raiding you were shooting from behind the rocks on the boarder of the map. I did not catch a video of this. But Zulu was a witness and may have some evidence. I am unsure tho.
(10-21-2018, 07:05 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: McBustin was being randomly hostaged on connectivity road, which is public and you shouldnt commit crimes there. As we drove past we notcied it was him. Frost who was driving got out he seen both the drivers name and the person who shot me. If admins need more evidence please may you check the logs to get the correct users.

Also in regards to the spoiler part of the request, this is due to me not knowing if the base is allowed and me not posting a full PR on you. I simply just added it to the bottom to check if it was allowed.

Reason i stated about getting out the map is as a police officer earlier on, while raiding you were shooting from behind the rocks on the boarder of the map. I did not catch a video of this. But Zulu was a witness and may have some evidence. I am unsure tho.

Understandable. Who was the Chell with an AK that died in the video? Why did she have an AK? Why was she there? I don't really understand why anyone aside from McBustin is involved, who was the initial hostage.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

(10-21-2018, 07:09 PM)Rims Wrote:
(10-21-2018, 07:05 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: McBustin was being randomly hostaged on connectivity road, which is public and you shouldnt commit crimes there. As we drove past we notcied it was him. Frost who was driving got out he seen both the drivers name and the person who shot me. If admins need more evidence please may you check the logs to get the correct users.

Understandable. Who was the Chell with an AK that died in the video? Why did she have an AK? Why was she there? I don't really understand why anyone aside from McBustin is involved, who was the initial hostage.

Like i just stated, while driving past we noticed McBustin being captured. We attempted to stop the hostage taking, but was unsuccesful due to someone CDMing.
(10-21-2018, 07:11 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote:

Like i just stated, while driving past we noticed McBustin being captured. We attempted to stop the hostage taking, but was unsuccesful due to someone CDMing.

Yeah but how are you involved in McBustin? And also the shooting 1way was an accident by a member, as he did it we alerted him and he stopped.
I would also like to put these screenshots up. Here is a picture of th eman driving the car.

Later on, here is the same model (I didnt see anyone else wearing this model) stood talking to us. McBustin and Frost have said the car belonged to Rims. And this skin also matches the one Rims was wearing.

[Image: Screenshot-11.png]

[Image: Screenshot-12.png]
(10-21-2018, 07:12 PM)*// Bacunt Wrote:
(10-21-2018, 07:11 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote:

Yeah but how are you involved in McBustin? And also the shooting 1way was an accident by a member, as he did it we alerted him and he stopped.

I'm sorry, how are you involved. He is a in character friend and we look out for him. We were the ones who later paid his ransom money. Also that makes no sense. He full well knew what he was doing.
(10-21-2018, 07:15 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: I would also like to put these screenshots up. Here is a picture of th eman driving the car.

Later on, here is the same model (I didnt see anyone else wearing this model) stood talking to us. McBustin and Frost have said the car belonged to Rims. And this skin also matches the one Rims was wearing.

(10-21-2018, 07:15 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: I would also like to put these screenshots up. Here is a picture of th eman driving the car.

You have no evidence. That model is the most common male model in the game. It's a sad coincidence. You can't prove who was driving nor who owned the vehicle. I've been driving my Lancer Evo today. Everything you're claiming is apparently being fed to you by others. Maybe you should have made this bullshit PR with real evidence, instead of haphazardly accusing others of shit. I don't appreciate it.

My original question still stands: 

Why was that woman in the chell outfit (apparently it was frost? You? idk) there with an AK? Completely uninvolved and attempted to RDM. I'm sorry but it appears you guys are the ones culpable for some punishment. You and Frost weren't involved whatsoever until you ran at us with AK's unlawfully. You kinda brought this onto yourselves. You should be more careful running around occupied vehicles, and you should be more careful haphazardly involving yourselves in aggressiveRP's without knowing what's happening.

I'm still having trouble differentiating you and Frost because we had no interactions before this. You just showed up and tried killing us without saying a word. I don't know if I'm getting the facts straight, because I don't know what you guys were wearing, what you sound like, what you drive, etc. Sorry.

The video you posted doesn't give any context as to why you were there to kill us, and it seems that's intentional (Why is it muted?) I don't really understand how you can "notice someone" who was wearing a default vanilla citizen skin. Completely indistinguishable. Lol.

Also, this comment: "He full well knew what he was doing." is complete BS. You can't apply your own assumptions to our actions. You don't know what "he" "well knew"  what he "was doing".  You're literally accusing someone you don't know of doing something you can't prove, with intent you can't know. Assumption-inception.

We aren't putting words in your mouth, or accusing you of anything that isn't obviously evident via posted videos, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't as well. Thanks.