Report: Ribs
(10-21-2018, 07:36 PM)Rims Wrote: You have no evidence. That model is the most common male model in the game. It's a sad coincidence. You can't prove who was driving nor who owned the vehicle. I've been driving my Lancer Evo today. Everything you're claiming is apparently being fed to you by others. Maybe you should have made this bullshit PR with real evidence, instead of haphazardly accusing others of shit. I don't appreciate it.

My original question still stands: 

Why was that woman in the chell outfit (apparently it was frost? You? idk) there with an AK? Completely uninvolved and attempted to RDM. I'm sorry but it appears you guys are the ones culpable for some punishment. You and Frost weren't involved whatsoever until you ran at us with AK's unlawfully. You kinda brought this onto yourselves. You should be more careful running around occupied vehicles, and you should be more careful haphazardly involving yourselves in aggressiveRP's without knowing what's happening.

I'm still having trouble differentiating you and Frost because we had no interactions before this. You just showed up and tried killing us without saying a word. I don't know if I'm getting the facts straight, because I don't know what you guys were wearing, what you sound like, what you drive, etc. Sorry.

The video you posted doesn't give any context as to why you were there to kill us, and it seems that's intentional (Why is it muted?) I don't really understand how you can "notice someone" who was wearing a default vanilla citizen skin. Completely indistinguishable. Lol.

Also, this comment: "He full well knew what he was doing." is complete BS. You can't apply your own assumptions to our actions. You don't know what "he" "well knew"  what he "was doing".  You're literally accusing someone you don't know of doing something you can't prove, with intent you can't know. Assumption-inception.

We aren't putting words in your mouth, or accusing you of anything that isn't obviously evident via posted videos, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't as well. Thanks.

Right like I said, you were part of the same gang. Wearing the same model. yes could be a coincidence, I agree. But I don't think it is.  If you are 100% that you were driving a lancer then fine. Tell us who was driving then? If not we will have to get an admin to kindly check the logs.

Not to sure what you are talking about. So i'm not going to start a heated conversation for something that will go off topic.

He had no reason to shoot me when I was injured. Just kinda feel someone with 400+ hours would know.
(10-21-2018, 08:11 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote:
(10-21-2018, 07:36 PM)Rims Wrote: You have no evidence. That model is the most common male model in the game. It's a sad coincidence. You can't prove who was driving nor who owned the vehicle. I've been driving my Lancer Evo today. Everything you're claiming is apparently being fed to you by others. Maybe you should have made this bullshit PR with real evidence, instead of haphazardly accusing others of shit. I don't appreciate it.

Why was that woman in the chell outfit (apparently it was frost? You? idk) there with an AK? Completely uninvolved and attempted to RDM. I'm sorry but it appears you guys are the ones culpable for some punishment. You and Frost weren't involved whatsoever until you ran at us with AK's unlawfully. You kinda brought this onto yourselves. You should be more careful running around occupied vehicles, and you should be more careful haphazardly involving yourselves in aggressiveRP's without knowing what's happening.

I'm still having trouble differentiating you and Frost because we had no interactions before this. You just showed up and tried killing us without saying a word. I don't know if I'm getting the facts straight, because I don't know what you guys were wearing, what you sound like, what you drive, etc. Sorry.

The video you posted doesn't give any context as to why you were there to kill us, and it seems that's intentional (Why is it muted?) I don't really understand how you can "notice someone" who was wearing a default vanilla citizen skin. Completely indistinguishable. Lol.

Also, this comment: "He full well knew what he was doing." is complete BS. You can't apply your own assumptions to our actions. You don't know what "he" "well knew"  what he "was doing".  You're literally accusing someone you don't know of doing something you can't prove, with intent you can't know. Assumption-inception.

We aren't putting words in your mouth, or accusing you of anything that isn't obviously evident via posted videos, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't as well. Thanks.

Right like I said, you were part of the same gang. Wearing the same model. yes could be a coincidence, I agree. But I don't think it is.  If you are 100% that you were driving a lancer then fine. Tell us who was driving then? If not we will have to get an admin to kindly check the logs.

Not to sure what you are talking about. So i'm not going to start a heated conversation for something that will go off topic.

He had no reason to shoot me when I was injured. Just kinda feel someone with 400+ hours would know.

You don't have the right to play the "off topic" card when the bulk of your report is about a base. 

You also don't seem to want to actually discuss the ramifications of the situation outside of the unfortunate event that befell you. You have repeatedly dodged every inquiry I've posed about who was who, and just how you "noticed" your "friend" being hostaged. According to your own video, he was already in the backseat of that car by the time you showed up and tried to RDM whoever shot you. Do you have Car X-ray vision? How did you even know where McBustin is, and how did you know he was in the backseat of that car?

The majority of questionable behavior is actually coming from you, not me, bio, or anyone else you wanna willy-nilly accuse of stuff. (Hearkening back to this gem: "He full well knew what he was doing.") You definitely have demonstrated your propensity to thoughtlessly accuse people of doing things.

You're living in a glass house and you've surrounded yourself with buckets of stones. 

You don't have proof for any claim you've made. It's really that simple.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
(10-21-2018, 08:54 PM)Rims Wrote:

You don't have the right to play the "off topic" card when the bulk of your report is about a base. 

You also don't seem to want to actually discuss the ramifications of the situation outside of the unfortunate event that befell you. You have repeatedly dodged every inquiry I've posed about who was who, and just how you "noticed" your "friend" being hostaged. According to your own video, he was already in the backseat of that car by the time you showed up and tried to RDM whoever shot you. Do you have Car X-ray vision? How did you even know where McBustin is, and how did you know he was in the backseat of that car?

The majority of questionable behavior is actually coming from you, not me, bio, or anyone else you wanna willy-nilly accuse of stuff. (Hearkening back to this gem: "He full well knew what he was doing.") You definitely have demonstrated your propensity to thoughtlessly accuse people of doing things.

You're living in a glass house and you've surrounded yourself with buckets of stones. 

We had come to find him. Frost spotted him as he had already seen him in game. looked the same and was in the same area. We beleived it was him. Turns out our hunch was right.

[Image: Screenshot-13.png]
[Image: Screenshot-14.png]
(10-21-2018, 09:12 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote:
(10-21-2018, 08:54 PM)Rims Wrote:

We had come to find him. Frost spotted him as he had already seen him in game. looked the same and was in the same area. We beleived it was him. Turns out our hunch was right.

[Image: Screenshot-13.png]
[Image: Screenshot-14.png]

When did you confirm it was McBustin? It wasn't in this situation. No names are shown in your video. 

You didn't know it was the same person (You didn't even know it was Mcbustin, if we're strictly going off of information you'd reasonably have.) until we released him for $2,000 several moments later. Explain.

Since this is the case, I'm forced to now inquire how you even knew to come to the Lake base to get your friend's freedom. At what point were you even notified that McBustin was hostaged/being hosted if you didn't get the information yourself, or even in-game for that matter? lol ruh-roh. The plot thickens.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

(10-21-2018, 09:31 PM)Rims Wrote: Snip

Like I said, we had come to meet him. Frost had already met him before hand so we already knew what he looked like. Frost confirmed it was McBustin at the scene.

[Image: Screenshot-15.png]
 As McBustin runs towards Frost for safety..
(10-21-2018, 09:39 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote:

Like I said, we had come to meet him. Frost had already met him before hand so we already knew what he looked like. Frost confirmed it was McBustin at the scene.

A picture of McBustin breaking FearRP?
(10-21-2018, 09:39 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote:

This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about when I say I don't understand.

This is a very hard situation to understand. Frost was never armed (to my understanding). and McBustin was successfully hostaged and taken back to the Lake base. I don't understand what you mean when you say "Towards frost for safety". Frost is basically uninvolved. He didn't do anything.

How would Frost keep McBustin safe? You completely dodged my entire previous post about how you even knew that person in the blue coat is McBustin. You can't even prove the hostage was McBustin. You literally cannot prove anything.

(10-21-2018, 10:00 PM)Rims Wrote: -snip-

Right, I honestly cant be bothered to argue with you. I am posting this player report on the person who CDMed me. If you want to talk about this make a report on me or something. Because I don't care. I want to find out who CDMed me. Regardless of how this situtation came about. It doesnt matter. What matters is who is down to CDMing me and who shot me.

Dont like it, retain yourself from commenting. You said you drove a lancer. Thats fine. Stop commenting and we will wait for an admin to respound. Stop trying to make mountains. I am trying to find out who CDMed me. Not here for a story time.

This will be my last post. I have posted all i have to say.
(10-21-2018, 10:06 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote:
(10-21-2018, 10:00 PM)Rims Wrote: -snip-

Right, I honestly cant be bothered to argue with you. I am posting this player report on the person who CDMed me. If you want to talk about this make a report on me or something. Because I don't care. I want to find out who CDMed me. Regardless of how this situtation came about. It doesnt matter. What matters is who is down to CDMing me and who shot me.

Dont like it, retain yourself from commenting. You said you drove a lancer. Thats fine. Stop commenting and we will wait for an admin to respound. Stop trying to make mountains. I am trying to find out who CDMed me. Not here for a story time.

This will be my last post. I have posted all i have to say.

Sorry I don't roll over and let people accuse me and my friends of things. If you weren't bothered to "argue" with me, then don't post a PR on someone unless you actually have definitive evidence that they committed the thing you're accusing them of.  You just admitted to breaking NLR, because you died immediately on the scene. Did Frost tell you it was McBustin while you were dead? When you respawned? If so, how? Because you never saw for yourself who the blue coat was.

I think we both know how, but I can't prove it so I'm not accusing you. That's how these things work.

I am simply defending myself and my friends from your claims. Nothing more.

Loosely involved: I was wearing that exact same player model while on the server at the rough time you stated. I did drive a stolen skyline at one point but I don't recall hitting someone with it at this location. Also not pointing the finger, but Zulu was also wearing the same model on the day.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]