PR John Yong and Pufitee Basically Mental
(10-16-2018, 04:30 PM)Pufitee Wrote: Hello mark!!!! thank you for the PR!

i would like to explain my side as that will be pretty hard for me as this did happen a long time ago, a month ago i believe.

explaining now the videos, i was called by jong and mental up to the presidential floor as i was recently speaking to them about you being corrupt and generally a bad president in general. when i got up to the top floor i was met with jong and mental as they called me up to do a beat down on you as at the time you was doing a dictatorship (when i went up the raid had already started) i was having fun beating you down and then finishing you off while knocking you down the elevator and that was that.

now the screenshot of me calling you a "irish vagina"

i honestly have no things against the irish, infact im good friends with a couple of irish people. i called you a "irish vagina" in character as you use your mic ingame and you obviously have a irish accent so that was my stupid insult at the time.

i personally apologize for calling you this as it was totally unnecessary insult to you, was ment to be 100% in character

if you have any questions let me know

thanks

-PUFITEE
I was not being a dictator and the logs will show this, tax was 10 percent and no dictatorship laws or anything even hinting at dictatorship, like I said the video speaks for itself on what happened. Also the irish thing I was using text so it was an out of character insult as usual from you.
(10-16-2018, 08:04 PM)Awestruck Wrote: mark2766 Can you put the actual date and/or time this happened please.

I apologise for the lateness but I have been reporting this to admins since the day it happens, I sent the full thing to DVN and others but understandably you all were busy and probably getting fed up with me talking about the same thing. I explained to DVN that due to this groups basically harassing people that make PRs people did not want to make PRs until admins put a stop to it and I did not want to drag anyone else into it and have these guys try and make there time in the community not enjoyable either. I  can check logs of the video but I have been reporting this in every way possible to multiple admins since this happened and I had 60% on forums so couldn't post it myself until today.

Edit honestly I am not going to answer Pufitee he is clearly making up lies as the footage shows, as soon as he is caught lying he will just say "oh I got mixed up" I did not change the tax to avoid a raid the tax was never above 20% and I was in no way a dictator but the footage shows all of this anyway.

Edit in response to John and Basically Mental the footage clearly shows it, I respawn and left the area that I just died as president at which point they all run up to me and start insulting me again, then they literally follow me around for another 20 minutes trying to bait me into an argument. I have more footage of them doing this if they want to keep lying about breaking NLR, BasicallyMental stops but John continues for atleast another 15 minutes.
I need the date this happened please, so I can actually check the logs
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(10-16-2018, 09:32 PM)Awestruck Wrote: I need the date this happened please, so I can actually check the logs
10/08/2018 is what it says on my video orginal
(10-16-2018, 09:15 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(10-16-2018, 08:04 PM)Awestruck Wrote: mark2766 Can you put the actual date and/or time this happened please.

I apologise for the lateness but I have been reporting this to admins since the day it happens, I sent the full thing to DVN and others but understandably you all were busy and probably getting fed up with me talking about the same thing. I explained to DVN that due to this groups basically harassing people that make PRs people did not want to make PRs until admins put a stop to it and I did not want to drag anyone else into it and have these guys try and make there time in the community not enjoyable either. I  can check logs of the video but I have been reporting this in every way possible to multiple admins since this happened and I had 60% on forums so couldn't post it myself until today.

Edit honestly I am not going to answer Pufitee he is clearly making up lies as the footage shows, as soon as he is caught lying he will just say "oh I got mixed up" I did not change the tax to avoid a raid the tax was never above 20% and I was in no way a dictator but the footage shows all of this anyway.

Edit in response to John and Basically Mental the footage clearly shows it, I respawn and left the area that I just died as president at which point they all run up to me and start insulting me again, then they literally follow me around for another 20 minutes trying to bait me into an argument. I have more footage of them doing this if they want to keep lying about breaking NLR, BasicallyMental stops but John continues for atleast another 15 minutes.

well you just replied to me
pufitee I'm not quite sure why you raid a "Dictator" with no Dictator laws or tax since he joined the Job.

Code:
v4b1 [23:39:05] MarkY (STEAM_0:1:429317406) has spawned as President
v4b1 [23:40:14] MarkY (STEAM_0:1:429317406) said: /addlaw Fines are not allowed
v4b1 [23:40:20] MarkY (STEAM_0:1:429317406) said: /addlaw Clamping is not allowed
v4b1 [23:40:28] MarkY (STEAM_0:1:429317406) said: /addlaw High Walls are Illegal

Above are the only laws that were made in mark2766's Presidency. Tax was also not changed since he joined the job, which means that tax was at 10% by default.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(10-17-2018, 12:19 AM)Awestruck Wrote: pufitee I'm not quite sure why you raid a "Dictator" with no Dictator laws or tax since he joined the Job.

Code:
v4b1 [23:40:20] MarkY (STEAM_0:1:429317406) said: /addlaw Clamping is not allowed
v4b1 [23:40:28] MarkY (STEAM_0:1:429317406) said: /addlaw High Walls are Illegal

Above are the only laws that were made in mark2766's Presidency. Tax was also not changed since he joined the job, which means that tax was at 10% by default.

Can I add he became pres and made these because I was ticketing his friend 2k for small things when corrupt.
(10-17-2018, 12:19 AM)Awestruck Wrote: pufitee I'm not quite sure why you raid a "Dictator" with no Dictator laws or tax since he joined the Job.

Code:

Well my mistake init i assumed that as my actions were what i would prob do if tax were 40 but ey my mistake init

might awell get my amazing punishment out of the way! thank you awestruck 

/phone
(10-16-2018, 09:15 PM)mark2766 Wrote:

Code:
I explained to DVN that due to this groups basically harassing people that make PRs people did not want to make PRs until admins put a stop to it and I did not want to drag anyone else into it and have these guys try and make there time in the community not enjoyable either.
Please explain what you mean by this.

Also please post the other 20 mins of us "breaking NLR" x
(10-17-2018, 12:46 AM)JohnJong Wrote:

Code:

Can I add he became pres and made these because I was ticketing his friend 2k for small things when corrupt.
Again another lie, this  is why I hate making PRs on these guys they make things up with zero proof and say it like its fact, I was not friends with anyone who was on, I got reports from some player saying you and others were going around trying to force him to give money if he refused you fined or arrested him then kept repeating it I received the message as I was president as the logs will also show so again you are lying in the courthouse.