STEAM_0:0:145079351,
STEAM_0:1:419558917,
STEAM_0:1:28794035

Time in GMT
04/10/2018

Server 
v4b1

Summary
So anyway I try not to make PRs because it makes the people who are involved in this Pr, to go on a crusade and hold strange grudges for months on end, I tried everything I could to not make this PR and gave them every opportunity not to break the rules but they just continued.

Evidence

I was the President, I got reports of the group of officers harassing people, clamping random peoples cars and then demanding extortionate amount and generally just being nasty to people, one person in particular. So I roleplayed it brought the officers to my Office and to put them through a officers training program. From the start they just started calling me a twat etc, I tried to roleplay through that. Part of the training course I gave the citizen an opportunity to face the officers and let them apologise.  Anyway all of a sudden the 3 officers put me at gunpoint, shoot the SRU and then say "its a coup" I was not a dictator, tax was at 10% and they had zero reason to do this. At one point in one of the videos mental says "its what you get for trying to put us through a shitty course" at this point they realise they are breaking the rules cause I told them, so they then message pufitee on discord I assume, who then comes to nexus. They all work together with Pufitee attacking me and then eventually knocking me down an elevator shaft killing me.

Part two of the first situation, fully uploaded not edited so they cant claim "edited footage"

This situation is moments after BasicallyMental and John Yung tazed and killed me with Pufitee on the road (looking for the video I will add soon) this is them breaking NLR, and then John Yung calling me a "little nonce" out of character

This is john yong following me to call me a "little nonce" out of character

https://imgur.com/a/fFgUaRe
This is Pufitee calling me an irish c&nt out of character, and John Yong messaging me insulting me on discord because I wouldn't respond to him when he cant following me around the server insulting me and saying "What rules are we breaking PR patrol" stuff like that etc

There is more like John, Pufitee Basically Mental following me around breaking NLR for at least 20 minutes, body blocking me etc

Also there reports of "back seat admin" is me doing everything to give them the chance to stop minging, literally for hours before I started recording they were constantly coming up to insult me ooc or breaking rules so I was at the point where I just gave up since no admins online and simply recorded it. Its all there unedited since they like to build there stories around the footage that is shown
Do you mean me cus I ent called JohnYong???
Hello mark!!!! thank you for the PR!

i would like to explain my side as that will be pretty hard for me as this did happen a long time ago, a month ago i believe.

explaining now the videos, i was called by jong and mental up to the presidential floor as i was recently speaking to them about you being corrupt and generally a bad president in general. when i got up to the top floor i was met with jong and mental as they called me up to do a beat down on you as at the time you was doing a dictatorship (when i went up the raid had already started) i was having fun beating you down and then finishing you off while knocking you down the elevator and that was that.

now the screenshot of me calling you a "irish vagina"

i honestly have no things against the irish, infact im good friends with a couple of irish people. i called you a "irish vagina" in character as you use your mic ingame and you obviously have a irish accent so that was my stupid insult at the time.

i personally apologize for calling you this as it was totally unnecessary insult to you, was ment to be 100% in character

if you have any questions let me know

thanks

-PUFITEE
I am involved with this since the reason the president brought them up to the office was because of me.

I have no proof to back this up but they was being complete minges pulling me over and giving me a $2000 ticket and when i refused they would arrest me, asoon as i get out of jail i get in my car they do the same thing. This happened around 5 times before i rage quit because it was a complete joke.
[Image: IbHBvag.png]
If you like BMW M4's +rep me.
Glad to see you posting your PR at least a month after the incident happened.
Government coup's have been performed many times, and we did so correctly. With you attacking your own government going only by word with no evidence. Even after the people came up to the room and said they couldn't be bothered anymore you still continued to go by a dismissed claim that was false, with no evidence to prove. The only OOC parts I can find in any of these video's is the start of part one (By John) and Part 3, to which you find us asking the rule we broke as you didn't know yourself, nor could we find anything related to this within the rules.

As for the metagaming, and NLR claim, not once did we break NLR as we didn't die and when we came to speak to you after questioning about rules, that was OOC. I think what you will find, Mark, is despite dying within the vacinity of the Nexus you still returned there within the 10 minutes which can be found in your Part 3, therefore yourself breaking NLR. Regarding your metagaming claim, you have nothing to prove this and nor did it take place so I am confused as to why you are claiming this? You make too many assumptions.

Thanks,
Basic.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(10-16-2018, 04:36 PM)Haazey Wrote: I am involved with this since the reason the president brought them up to the office was because of me.

I have no proof to back this up but they was being complete minges pulling me over and giving me a $2000 ticket and when i refused they would arrest me, asoon as i get out of jail i get in my car they do the same thing. This happened around 5 times before i rage quit because it was a complete joke.

Thank you for your reply Haazey.
Minging is not enforcing the laws. When the same person breaks the same laws, the punishment increases. This would have been the same with any other player. Refusing to pay a fine, in anyones books, is an automatic arrest else it would be pointless offering the fine in the first place? If you cannot do the time, do not do the crime.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
If I am involved then in Part 1 at 5:45 I said get against the wall at gun point and you clearly said "no" showing that you broke FearRP.

Also in part 1 you can see me shoot the SRU this is because I said to him at gun point get against the wall and then he pulled his AWP out and aimed it at me, I shot the SRU in self defence of my characters life this then led to a small shootout resulting in the SRU officers death.

Part 2 at 1:20 mark2766 falsely accused me and BasicallyMental of forcing the other cop to stay which we didnt and you can see in the video we never once said "stay here" or anything like that.

Nonetheless no rules were broken, so I fail to see this PR getting accepted!
Rules Broken:

First video
5:44 - (JohnJong, BasicallyMental, Peter Parker) FailRP. Starting a coup against the President for making you do a training course and threatening demotions if not undertaken. This is not enough reason. If you want to rise up against the President for being corrupt (which he really wasn't being), you change job and do it that way. Government members must protect the Presidency at all costs, unless of course you are corrupt, then you must not do what you did so directly (and must also have way better reasoning, i.e he's a dictator, which he wasn't).
6:02 - (John Jong, Snake) Harming another government member. This rule was broken by the SRU Sergeant too.

Second video
5:58 - (Pufitee) RDM. Invalid reason to kill the President.

Third video
1:24 - (JohnJong) Insulting another user Out of Character. Calling Mark a "little nonce".

Fourth video
0:04 - (JohnJong) Calling Mark a "little nonce" the second time.

In regards to the screenshots provided, I cannot use those as valid evidence.

In regards to the apparent FearRP breakage, Mark did not break FearRP as the orders were followed. However, by Snake taking out his AWP when under gunpoint by JohnJong, he broke FearRP. Although the whole situation is invalid, FearRP must always be followed.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Was a dictatorship, that was my reason to kill. The raid already was taking place when i got up there. In one of the videos you see him /tax 10 to probably prevent me from raiding but i killed him anyway as the raid was already taking place
mark2766 Can you put the actual date and/or time this happened please.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]