PR John Yong and Pufitee Basically Mental
(10-16-2018, 04:43 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: Glad to see you posting your PR at least a month after the incident happened.
Government coup's have been performed many times, and we did so correctly. With you attacking your own government going only by word with no evidence. Even after the people came up to the room and said they couldn't be bothered anymore you still continued to go by a dismissed claim that was false, with no evidence to prove. The only OOC parts I can find in any of these video's is the start of part one (By John) and Part 3, to which you find us asking the rule we broke as you didn't know yourself, nor could we find anything related to this within the rules.

As for the metagaming, and NLR claim, not once did we break NLR as we didn't die and when we came to speak to you after questioning about rules, that was OOC. I think what you will find, Mark, is despite dying within the vacinity of the Nexus you still returned there within the 10 minutes which can be found in your Part 3, therefore yourself breaking NLR. Regarding your metagaming claim, you have nothing to prove this and nor did it take place so I am confused as to why you are claiming this? You make too many assumptions.

Thanks,
Basic.
Honestly the lies you are telling here are actually kind of strange, the person that comes up clearly identifies you as the corrupt officers and then since you did not want to go through a training course you decide to break all these rules because your mingy behaviour of harassing people and not roleplaying just giving random fines which I was getting constant reports of, on the NLR claim is easily disproven since in the videos I posted and others I have you clearly see you all breaking NLR by following me around, body blocking and insulting me as shown in the videos. You all then taze and kill me on the road later and break nlr for the third time, I will give you the chance to lie again if you wish without showing any proof and will post the footage of you breaking nlr again if admins request even though the videos provided clearly show you all breaking NLR amongst the many, many other rules you all broke.

I died at presidents office, respawned as citizen at the spawn behind nexus at this point I was walking to city when you all broke NLR and ran up to me and started insulting me and body blocking me and screaming about "what rule did we break"
(10-17-2018, 02:07 AM)mark2766 Wrote:
(10-16-2018, 04:43 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: Glad to see you posting your PR at least a month after the incident happened.
Government coup's have been performed many times, and we did so correctly. With you attacking your own government going only by word with no evidence. Even after the people came up to the room and said they couldn't be bothered anymore you still continued to go by a dismissed claim that was false, with no evidence to prove. The only OOC parts I can find in any of these video's is the start of part one (By John) and Part 3, to which you find us asking the rule we broke as you didn't know yourself, nor could we find anything related to this within the rules.

As for the metagaming, and NLR claim, not once did we break NLR as we didn't die and when we came to speak to you after questioning about rules, that was OOC. I think what you will find, Mark, is despite dying within the vacinity of the Nexus you still returned there within the 10 minutes which can be found in your Part 3, therefore yourself breaking NLR. Regarding your metagaming claim, you have nothing to prove this and nor did it take place so I am confused as to why you are claiming this? You make too many assumptions.

Thanks,
Basic.
Honestly the lies you are telling here are actually kind of strange, the person that comes up clearly identifies you as the corrupt officers and then since you did not want to go through a training course you decide to break all these rules because your mingy behaviour of harassing people and not roleplaying just giving random fines which I was getting constant reports of, on the NLR claim is easily disproven since in the videos I posted and others I have you clearly see you all breaking NLR by following me around, body blocking and insulting me as shown in the videos. You all then taze and kill me on the road later and break nlr for the third time, I will give you the chance to lie again if you wish without showing any proof and will post the footage of you breaking nlr again if admins request even though the videos provided clearly show you all breaking NLR amongst the many, many other rules you all broke.

I died at presidents office, respawned as citizen at the spawn behind nexus at this point I was walking to city when you all broke NLR and ran up to me and started insulting me and body blocking me and screaming about "what rule did we break"

Just as a side note, me coming to ask an OOC question about a previous situation is not NLR. NLR is in-character related, OOC means out of character. I was asking something away from roleplay. Your claim of "all these rules you broke", I apparently FailRP'd; as for your powergaming to go President, set these laws which mainly prevent us from doing our job all together (which sadly i didn't record), i broke no other rule. Awestruck has reviewed your evidence, and found no other rule breaks on my behalf. In regards to your 'minging' claim, you will see as per my job title "Massively Corrupt Officer"; what this means is I am going to nitpick when someone breaks a law and ensure they recieve the maximum fine for it. All of the in-character actions which took place before the incident in the office where within the rules and as per my character.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(10-17-2018, 01:36 AM)Awestruck Wrote: It's seriously not that hard to stay on topic. Further posts that have nothing to do with the OP will be removed and users will receive warnings for every post off topic.

Can you please hand out the punishments, you have already identified the rule breaks, all that is happening now is a lil bitch

edit: the arguments we present are useless as we have no evidence proving our coup was worthy
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
(10-17-2018, 10:52 AM)BasicallyMental Wrote:

Thanks,
Basic.

Just as a side note, me coming to ask an OOC question about a previous situation is not NLR. NLR is in-character related, OOC means out of character. I was asking something away from roleplay. Your claim of "all these rules you broke", I apparently FailRP'd; as for your powergaming to go President, set these laws which mainly prevent us from doing our job all together (which sadly i didn't record), i broke no other rule. Awestruck has reviewed your evidence, and found no other rule breaks on my behalf. In regards to your 'minging' claim, you will see as per my job title "Massively Corrupt Officer"; what this means is I am going to nitpick when someone breaks a law and ensure they recieve the maximum fine for it. All of the in-character actions which took place before the incident in the office where within the rules and as per my character.
And yet more lies and your failure to show evidence shows this, you broke many rules raiding the president, threatening government workers, breaking NLR all of which I have provided evidence off. You also are lying again because I have footage of you saying you recorded the entire thing which I will upload later with you breaking nlr and bodyblocking footage. Also from what Pufitee said you contacted him to come.

All of you have been caugh lying in the court house and generally insulting as you see above of you calling me a bitch which you will get away with as usual.

And the president thing is another thing you will be caught lying about as the logs and video clearly show, your lies about me changing job to be president to mess with you is like me saying you all clearly metagamed. No evidence so is discounted, but the logs will show I changed laws after complaints and was done to put a stop to you and John trying to ruin people’s enjoyment on the server and as my duty as a president was to put a stop to this which I didn’t even do I put you through a training course which got you all angry because it interrupted your money making scheme, I would be corrupt if I allowed you to do this by giving them non stop fines for no reason and breaking another rule by not waited the time limit before repeating the fines. As I said all the evidence has been provided of all of you breaking multiple rules.

Edit I would request this to be kept open until tonight for me to upload more footage of them, breaking nlr, bodyblocking me etc and footage that shows they have been making up lies in the courthouse without providing evidence
(10-17-2018, 12:49 PM)mark2766 Wrote:

Thanks,
Basic.

And yet more lies and your failure to show evidence shows this, you broke many rules raiding the president, threatening government workers, breaking NLR all of which I have provided evidence off. You also are lying again because I have footage of you saying you recorded the entire thing which I will upload later with you breaking nlr and bodyblocking footage. Also from what Pufitee said you contacted him to come.

All of you have been caugh lying in the court house and generally insulting as you see above of you calling me a bitch which you will get away with as usual.

And the president thing is another thing you will be caught lying about as the logs and video clearly show, your lies about me changing job to be president to mess with you is like me saying you all clearly metagamed. No evidence so is discounted, but the logs will show I changed laws after complaints and was done to put a stop to you and John trying to ruin people’s enjoyment on the server and as my duty as a president was to put a stop to this which I didn’t even do I put you through a training course which got you all angry because it interrupted your money making scheme, I would be corrupt if I allowed you to do this  by giving them non stop fines for no reason and breaking another rule by not waited the time limit before repeating the fines. As I said all the evidence has been provided of all of you breaking multiple rules.

Edit I would request this to be kept open until tonight for me to upload more footage of them, breaking nlr, bodyblocking me etc and footage that shows they have been making up lies in the courthouse without providing evidence

Please do upload me saying i recorded everything. I however have something to update you on. My computer has 1TB of storage, about 100GB left. Each session i play in GMOD i record, taking up this 100GB. I kept the recording of the situation for 7 days and then deleted it as it became an irrelevant situation to me, and I needed space on my computer to record more of my gameplay to see if someone broke rules to further post a PR. Low and behold, you upload this PR 2 months later. You said this happened on the 10/08/18, it is now 17/10/18...

Threatening a government worker is not against the rules, unless of course you can name me the rule? Alongside this I did not raid the President, I performed a coup (Holding the President up to prevent further corrupt actions being taken against myself).

Regarding your body blocking claim, you were body blocked for a whole 2 seconds before we moved out of your way (to what i recall, it was over 2 months ago now). If you're going to claim I lied in the courthouse, please bring together valid evidence to prove this in a seperate PR. If you actually read the sentence above, I did not call you a bitch, I called the conversation between yourself and the other members of the PR a bitch as there is no evidence, just throwing words back and forth.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
(10-17-2018, 01:37 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(10-17-2018, 12:49 PM)mark2766 Wrote:

Thanks,
Basic.

And the president thing is another thing you will be caught lying about as the logs and video clearly show, your lies about me changing job to be president to mess with you is like me saying you all clearly metagamed. No evidence so is discounted, but the logs will show I changed laws after complaints and was done to put a stop to you and John trying to ruin people’s enjoyment on the server and as my duty as a president was to put a stop to this which I didn’t even do I put you through a training course which got you all angry because it interrupted your money making scheme, I would be corrupt if I allowed you to do this  by giving them non stop fines for no reason and breaking another rule by not waited the time limit before repeating the fines. As I said all the evidence has been provided of all of you breaking multiple rules.

Please do upload me saying i recorded everything. I however have something to update you on. My computer has 1TB of storage, about 100GB left. Each session i play in GMOD i record, taking up this 100GB. I kept the recording of the situation for 7 days and then deleted it as it became an irrelevant situation to me, and I needed space on my computer to record more of my gameplay to see if someone broke rules to further post a PR. Low and behold, you upload this PR 2 months later. You said this happened on the 10/08/18, it is now 17/10/18...

Threatening a government worker is not against the rules, unless of course you can name me the rule? Alongside this I did not raid the President, I performed a coup (Holding the President up to prevent further corrupt actions being taken against myself).

Regarding your body blocking claim, you were body blocked for a whole 2 seconds before we moved out of your way (to what i recall, it was over 2 months ago now). If you're going to claim I lied in the courthouse, please bring together valid evidence to prove this in a seperate PR. If you actually read the sentence above, I did not call you a bitch, I called the conversation between yourself and the other members of the PR a bitch as there is no evidence, just throwing words back and forth.
As expected you are trying to build your pr around the evidence shown, the time is irrelevant I reported this many times as soon as it happened. I have shown all the evidence to show your rule breaks and when I am bsbl tomorrow I will post the footage showing you lying in the courthouse and breaking nlt and body blocking them that will be my last reply and I will leave it to the admin to decide
mark2766 Awestruck already has decided on the rule i broke, and will soon decide on the punishment i recieve. Just read mate.
Any PR is based on evidence? You are extremely confusing lad xD I mean you didn't report it once it happened because there were no player reports for 2 months... just out of interest why was it posted 2 months later?
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
Just gonna close this temporarily to give me a chance to read through it all thoroughly.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
This hasn't been forgotten. I'm out right now, but once I get back I'll deal with this.
Kind Regards,

As stated in a previous post of mine. Here are the rules broken, as evidenced.

Awestruck Wrote:Rules Broken:

First video
5:44 - (JohnJong, BasicallyMental, Peter Parker) FailRP. Starting a coup against the President for making you do a training course and threatening demotions if not undertaken. This is not enough reason. If you want to rise up against the President for being corrupt (which he really wasn't being), you change job and do it that way. Government members must protect the Presidency at all costs, unless of course you are corrupt, then you must not do what you did so directly (and must also have way better reasoning, i.e he's a dictator, which he wasn't).
6:02 - (John Jong, Snake) Harming another government member. This rule was broken by the SRU Sergeant too.

Second video
5:58 - (Pufitee) RDM. Invalid reason to kill the President.

Third video
1:24 - (JohnJong) Insulting another user Out of Character. Calling Mark a "little nonce".

Fourth video
0:04 - (JohnJong) Calling Mark a "little nonce" the second time.

In regards to the screenshots provided, I cannot use those as valid evidence.

In regards to the apparent FearRP breakage, Mark did not break FearRP as the orders were followed. However, by Snake taking out his AWP when under gunpoint by JohnJong, he broke FearRP. Although the whole situation is invalid, FearRP must always be followed.

Therefore the following punishments will be issued:

JohnJong
Ban - 3 days - FailRP - Harming a fellow government member - OOC insults towards another member of the community

BasicallyMental 
Blacklist - 12 hours - Police/SRU - FailRP (Starting a coup against the President as Police Officer (alongside invalid reasoning))

Peter Parker (Scarface)
Based off the amount of hours he has, therefore lack of experience, he will receive a shorter blacklist. 
Blacklist - 8 hours - Police/SRU - FailRP (Starting a coup against the President as Police Officer (alongside invalid reasoning))

Pufitee
Blacklist - 12 hours - Weapons - RDMing the President

Snake
Also based off the amount of hours he has, therefore lack of experience, he will also receive a shorter blacklist and ban.
Ban - 12 hours - FearRP
Blacklist - 8 hours - Police/SRU - Harming a fellow government member.

Approved.
Kind Regards,