This is how bad the staff team is...
(09-04-2018, 10:10 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote: The staff team is bad, because they let you play, even though you should have been banned. That continued a long time.

What doe's any of this have to do with this post?

I'm just trying to get a point across...

No need for the abuse like that.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-04-2018, 10:12 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 10:10 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote: The staff team is bad, because they let you play, even though you should have been banned. That continued a long time.

Lol okay. My current ban is because my internet cut out at the wrong moment.

You should have not been given that chance at all. But as the name of the thread is, the staff is bad.
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • James
i mean youre entitled to your opinion but when you make a thread targetting the entire staff team and saying theyre bad because a mistake was made? really? can an admin please close this and get it out of my off topic section please, thank you
The following 4 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • James, Foxirius2205, Weezy_, Byra
Hey dude chill out, you're being embarrassing. There's obviously more tools than a hunch in the toolbelt of the administrators. Better to be safe than sorry and seeing as it's been resolved maybe don't be so square and realize they're humans.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • James, Weezy_, Byra
(09-04-2018, 09:48 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 09:39 PM)Wolven Wrote: Don't call the staff team bad when this person sounds identical to you. https://youtu.be/6au_Boz1Lpc

Well, sounds nothing like me tbh
snip

(VPN)? You think anyone would go though the trouble of getting one of those to da on a gmod server?

Yes. Without a doubt.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 8 users Like Tomo's post:
  • James, Bobby Shmicki, sebasti161, Random, Wolven, Weezy_, Pollux, Byra
(09-04-2018, 09:48 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 09:39 PM)Wolven Wrote: Don't call the staff team bad when this person sounds identical to you. https://youtu.be/6au_Boz1Lpc

EDIT: Even if anyone thinks he does, Thats not solid evidence. Always check ips. (VPN)? You think anyone would go though the trouble of getting one of those to da on a gmod server?

Ghostkiller did all those times so yeah those people exist.
Why would i want some random kid banned for no reason, i thought, along with a huge crowd, this person was you which is why i wanted him banned.

You are the single most ridiculous player to ever play FL, you contradict yourself in every action you do and as well as that are the biggest hypocrite in this community, you say that the staff are bad, but if you were to ever be a staff member you would be demoted within a 24 hour period.

You ask for forgiveness in UBR's, claiming mistakes happen etc, is it only you that makes mistakes? Staff aren't robots pal, they make mistakes. The banning administrator did a good job here, the person was unbanned after proving himself innocent, nothing more needs to be made of this.

Honestly mate every time you return to the server you get a year ban within a month, what are you still doing here?

This thread needs locking.
The following 4 users Like JackZ's post:
  • James, Wolven, Zona, Byra
How do we know when someone DA
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]

Lol imagine being that excited over thinking you caught someone DAing. You lot should go outside more often methinks.
oh yes daddy more drama please
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • juicyorange