This is how bad the staff team is...
So, a friend just told me that a guy by the name of "B.Wollaston", was banned today (was removed but not the point).

His ban reason was "Da of GamingOfficalzz", first I'd like to know how he got banned for this? There was no evidence, because IT'S NOT ME!

Sorry to the guy who sounds like me.

Side note: JackZ, please stop harassing other players without evidence.

A few quotes from my friend (Who will remain unnammed).

"No JackZ reported it ingame" - Okay fair enough

"But there was like 10 minutes of Jack harassing the guy" - Uncalled for and unneeded

"He accused him because he had 2 hours, knew how to use voice radio and had donator" - 2 Hours is a long time who playing FearlessRP

"Like I think he was from London or somewhere and he sounded familiar" - So what?

"But JackZ still wanted the guy banned" - Sad

Thanks for reading.

-- GamingOfficialZZ
[Image: giphy.gif]
Has your friend considered making an Unban Request?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I don't even know who the banned guy is... The point I'm making is that they had no evidence at all to ban this guy. Ya know, because its not me...
Don't see the ban anymore?
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Don't call the staff team bad when this person sounds identical to you. https://youtu.be/6au_Boz1Lpc
Wolven

(09-04-2018, 09:39 PM)Jeff The Cop Wrote: Don't see the ban anymore?

"was banned today"

"His ban reason was "Da of GamingOfficalzz"

xx
(09-04-2018, 09:39 PM)Wolven Wrote: Don't call the staff team bad when this person sounds identical to you. https://youtu.be/6au_Boz1Lpc

Well, sounds nothing like me tbh

EDIT: Even if anyone thinks he does, Thats not solid evidence. Always check ips. (VPN)? You think anyone would go though the trouble of getting one of those to da on a gmod server?
Misstakes occur every now and then. It is unfair to call the staff team bad because of this. We are only humans, humans make misstakes.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(09-04-2018, 10:03 PM)Random Wrote: Misstakes occur every now and then. It is unfair to call the staff team bad because of this. We are only humans, humans make misstakes.

I've always known the team needs solid evidence. In this case someone got banned because the team thought it was me.

Another quote "Admins need to learn if they have no evidence (or not solid enough). Than tuff they can't ban players"

EDIT: Staff never ban players on FearRP unless evidence shows up, why should this be any different?
The staff team is bad, because they let you play, even though you should have been banned. That continued a long time.
The following 3 users Like Foxirius2205's post:
  • James, sebasti161, Lewwings