Report: Lewwings
(09-02-2018, 05:35 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 05:35 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 05:33 PM)Killroy Wrote: Did you seriously just change your profile pic to the dude wearing the variant of nazi uniform I provided pictures of? Are you trolling or what?

Nowhere on my avatar is there a Nazi mention/icon, that's a far stretch. The character may have worn Nazi items in Murdoch Murdoch, but there is no sign of it in my avatar.

Not trolling.

http://prntscr.com/kpr6zs

You can clearly see what type of uniform it is dude.

No. No you can't, SirMinus. I think you are seeing things, or making things up.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(09-02-2018, 05:37 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 05:33 PM)Killroy Wrote: Did you seriously just change your profile pic to the dude wearing the variant of nazi uniform I provided pictures of? Are you trolling or what?

Nowhere on my avatar is there a Nazi mention/icon, that's a far stretch. The character may have worn Nazi items in Murdoch Murdoch, but there is no sign of it in my avatar.

Not trolling.

So you're telling me there isn't a nazi uniform in that picture?
(09-02-2018, 05:38 PM)Killroy Wrote:

Not trolling.

I'm telling you that you should not jump to conclusions, as you cannot see anything outside of the avatar, that is common sense. My avatar does not include any Nazi emblems/icons.

I also don't have a bigger picture of it, that is all I have.

(09-02-2018, 05:40 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 05:35 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Nowhere on my avatar is there a Nazi mention/icon, that's a far stretch. The character may have worn Nazi items in Murdoch Murdoch, but there is no sign of it in my avatar.

Not trolling.

I'm telling you that you should not jump to conclusions, as you cannot see anything outside of the avatar, that is common sense. My avatar does not include any Nazi emblems/icons.

https://youtu.be/q7jDI1zSR-k This is the video it comes from is it not? You can clearly see he is wearing a nazi uniform throughout it. Regardless of that it doesn't detract from your signature being one which supports white supremacy and positive enforcement directed at a white supremacist slogan and belief.
(09-02-2018, 05:44 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 05:35 PM)Killroy Wrote: http://prntscr.com/kpr6zs

This is the video it comes from is it not? You can clearly see he is wearing a nazi uniform throughout it. Regardless of that it doesn't detract from your signature being one which supports white supremacy and positive enforcement directed at a white supremacist slogan and belief.

However, within my avatar, I still have no reference to Nazism or Nazis. Provide "proof" all you like, it's not involved with the avatar, so just accept that.

Yeah, sure, whatever. Even though I don't agree.

(09-02-2018, 05:49 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 05:44 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 05:37 PM)Lewwings Wrote: No. No you can't, SirMinus. I think you are seeing things, or making things up.

This is the video it comes from is it not? You can clearly see he is wearing a nazi uniform throughout it. Regardless of that it doesn't detract from your signature being one which supports white supremacy and positive enforcement directed at a white supremacist slogan and belief.

However, within my avatar, I still have no reference to Nazism or Nazis. Provide "proof" all you like, it's not involved with the avatar, so just accept that.

Yeah, sure, whatever. Even though I don't agree.

It's pretty self-explanatory when someone says that people who oppose a white supremacist slogan are their enemies what they mean, time to wait for the admins.
The signature does not endorse nazism, it is a clear parody.
Accusing Lewwings of being a "Nazi Sympathiser" is a bold stretch of the imagination, please do not waste our time with these petty reports.

Denied.