Report: Lewwings
Name of player: Lewwings

SteamID

Time in GMT

Server: Forums

Summary: Has a racist nazi / anti-semitic signature, also has said some mean stuff in the past.

Evidence:

[Image: racistswiner_by_hawkview-dcltt5k.png]
https://www.adl.org/education/references...s/14-words
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words

[Image: lewwings1_by_hawkview-dcl50zi.png]

I am not a happy bunny right now.
My signature isn't necessarily racist and/or Nazi, it's one part of the gif, secondly, my "Death to Killroy!!" post was my response to your post which said "Death to Normies" or something like that, which you have deleted (thank you for that).

I also doubt your seriousness in this case, "I am not a happy bunny right now" takes away from the seriousness of your claims.

Simply put, my signature is a gif from Murdoch Murdoch, I like it and therefore made it my signature, I can't see anything wrong with it, it's one line in the gif. As for my comment, it's clearly sarcasm.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(09-02-2018, 04:31 PM)Lewwings Wrote: My signature isn't necessarily racist and/or Nazi, it's one part of the gif, secondly, my "Death to Killroy!!" post was my response to your post which said "Death to Normies" or something like that, which you have deleted (thank you for that).

I also doubt your seriousness in this case, "I am not a happy bunny right now" takes away from the seriousness of your claims.

Simply put, my signature is a gif from Murdoch Murdoch, I like it and therefore made it my signature, I can't see anything wrong with it, it's one line in the gif. As for my comment, it's clearly sarcasm.

I removed it minutes after posting it because I felt it wasn't necessary, you responded by saying "death to Killroy" - wishing death on an individual, not a sarcastic pisstake out of meme culture like my post was; care to explain how wishing death upon me is sarcastic or done in jest? Your signature has a man in a nazi uniform saying "the enemy is anyone who opposes the fourteen words"  which I take very seriously and find to be in very bad taste. 

Wearing a nazi uniform, saying that anyone who opposes a white supremacist slogan deserves death, months before that wishing death upon me. Very horrid if I say so myself.

http://prntscr.com/kpqlw9
[Image: racistswiner_by_hawkview-dcltt5k.png]

[Image: ss03.jpg]

[Image: HauptsturmfFuhrerAllgemeine-SSb.jpg]

Its blatantly obvious what your signature entails and I find it disgusting that you endorse nazism.
If you wish to continue to deny that its a nazi signature I'd like to include this, a screengrab from the show in question. 

http://prntscr.com/kpqoss
(09-02-2018, 04:38 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 04:31 PM)Lewwings Wrote: My signature isn't necessarily racist and/or Nazi, it's one part of the gif, secondly, my "Death to Killroy!!" post was my response to your post which said "Death to Normies" or something like that, which you have deleted (thank you for that).

I removed it minutes after posting it because I felt it wasn't necessary, you responded by saying "death to Killroy" - wishing death on an individual, not a sarcastic pisstake out of meme culture like my post was; care to explain how wishing death upon me is sarcastic or done in jest?

My comment was a joke, but if you want to be so in-depth, yours was of the same nature, wishing death to "normies", potentially including me as you put it on my profile.

Your signature has a man in a nazi uniform saying "the enemy is anyone who opposes the fourteen words" http://prntscr.com/kpqlw9 which I take very seriously and find to be in very bad taste. 

May I highlight that in the gif, Murdoch Murdoch is wearing a different set of clothing, therefore he is not wearing Nazi clothing in the gif, that particular image you have used is not in my gif. So I deem it invalid.

Wearing a nazi uniform, saying that anyone who opposes a white supremacist slogan deserves death, months before that wishing death upon me. Very horrid if I say so myself.

Not wearing a Nazi uniform in the gif. Whilst one line in the gif does include a mention of the "14 words", it's one gif of a poorly animated online cartoon. Again, my comment was sarcasm.

-- snipped 2 pictures --

Its blatantly obvious what your signature entails and I find it disgusting that you endorse nazism.

Simply because I watch Murdoch Murdoch for my own entertainment and put a gif of a good scene in the gif does not mean that I agree with everything said in it. It is best to do what I do, and take it with a grain of salt and call it "satire". Simply put, what one line says nor my enjoyment from it means I am or endorse Nazism, that's a wild stretch.

(09-02-2018, 04:44 PM)Killroy Wrote: If you wish to continue to deny that its a nazi signature I'd like to include this, a screengrab from the show in question. 

http://prntscr.com/kpqoss

Different clothing in the gif, SirMinus. That image or video is not in my gif, so I deem your point irrelevant.

(09-02-2018, 04:47 PM)Lewwings Wrote:

I removed it minutes after posting it because I felt it wasn't necessary, you responded by saying "death to Killroy" - wishing death on an individual, not a sarcastic pisstake out of meme culture like my post was; care to explain how wishing death upon me is sarcastic or done in jest?

My comment was a joke, but if you want to be so in-depth, yours was of the same nature, wishing death to "normies", potentially including me as you put it on my profile.

Your signature has a man in a nazi uniform saying "the enemy is anyone who opposes the fourteen words" http://prntscr.com/kpqlw9 which I take very seriously and find to be in very bad taste. 

May I highlight that in the gif, Murdoch Murdoch is wearing a different set of clothing, therefore he is wearing Nazi clothing in the gif, that particular image you have used is not in my gif. So I deem it invalid.

Not wearing a Nazi uniform in the gif. Whilst one line in the gif does include a mention of the "14 words", it's one gif of a poorly animated online cartoon. Again, my comment was sarcasm.

-- snipped 2 pictures --

Simply because I watch Murdoch Murdoch for my own entertainment and put a gif of a good scene in the gif does not mean that I agree with everything said in it. It is best to do what I do, and take it with a grain of salt and call it "satire". Simply put, what one line says nor my enjoyment from it means I am or endorse Nazism, that's a wild stretch.

I believe he is wearing a variant of Nazi Afrika Korps uniform in the signature so it is very much valid, the whole premise of the show is terrible nazi references and bad alt-right and white supremacist memes. 

I am unsure of the exact uniform so I request lordofthesilver (who has much better knowledge in-regards to uniforms) to clarify.

[Image: DAK-M40.jpg]

The entire gif states that "securing" the 14 words is a cause more important than the individual, your signature praises the 14 words and white supremacy so even if we put the uniform aside (which I won't as it is a nazi uniform) its still white supremacy. Its blatantly a nazi sympathist signature. My comment on your profile was a joke, its a reference to the foolish "death to normies" party that is made up of Bronies - can you back up that "death to killroy" was infact sarcastic or a meme?
(09-02-2018, 04:53 PM)Killroy Wrote:

May I highlight that in the gif, Murdoch Murdoch is wearing a different set of clothing, therefore he is wearing Nazi clothing in the gif, that particular image you have used is not in my gif. So I deem it invalid.

-- snipped 2 pictures --

He is wearing a variant of Nazi Afrika Korps uniform in the signature so it is very much valid, the whole premise of the show is terrible nazi references.

-- snipped a pic --

Bit of a stretch in my opinion. Again, while the show may be extreme at times, I think my signature is nice and used it; I didn't expect safety patrol.

The entire gif states that "securing" the 14 words is a cause more important than the individual, your signature praises the 14 words and white supremacy. Its blatantly a nazi sympathist signature.

Are you suggesting that I am a Nazi sympathist? A bold accusation to make.

My comment on your profile was a joke, its a reference to the foolish "death to normies" party that is made up of Bronies - can you back up that "death to killroy" was infact sarcastic or a meme?

It's common sense, anyone that knows me knows I have no ill-intent towards anyone else, so yes, it is sarcastic, SirMinus.

(09-02-2018, 04:58 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 04:53 PM)Killroy Wrote:

-- snipped 2 pictures --

He is wearing a variant of Nazi Afrika Korps uniform in the signature so it is very much valid, the whole premise of the show is terrible nazi references.

-- snipped a pic --

Bit of a stretch in my opinion. Again, while the show may be extreme at times, I think my signature is nice and used it; I didn't expect safety patrol.

The entire gif states that "securing" the 14 words is a cause more important than the individual, your signature praises the 14 words and white supremacy. Its blatantly a nazi sympathist signature.

Are you suggesting that I am a Nazi sympathist? A bold accusation to make.

My comment on your profile was a joke, its a reference to the foolish "death to normies" party that is made up of Bronies - can you back up that "death to killroy" was infact sarcastic or a meme?

It's common sense, anyone that knows me knows I have no ill-intent towards anyone else, so yes, it is sarcastic, SirMinus.

I asked if you can back it up that your comment wasn't a genuine want for my death, not can you get your friends to tell me if you are the sort of person who would want for someones death (there is a huge difference between how someone actually is and how they portray themselves). As for me "suggesting" that you're a nazi sympathist - no, I am not suggesting that however I am stating that your signature is blatantly one which supports white supremacy.

I would like to wait for an admin's verdict now.
"it is sarcastic, SirMinus."

(Was said in an earlier comment)