Report: Lewwings
(09-02-2018, 05:03 PM)Lewwings Wrote: "it is sarcastic, SirMinus."

(Was said in an earlier comment)

So because you state its sarcastic that means it is sarcastic? In that case I could say "I want Lewwings to be violently murdered" and then just say "teehee just jokin' guys! hehe!", that's not how it works. I have already given sources for my comment, I was making reference and mocking a group called the death to normies party however you have yet to source the reason for yours.
(09-02-2018, 05:05 PM)Killroy Wrote:

So because you state its sarcastic that means it is sarcastic? In that case I could say "I want Lewwings to be violently murdered" and then just say "teehee just jokin' guys! hehe!", that's not how it works. I have already given sources for my comment, I was making reference and mocking a group called the death to normies party however you have yet to source the reason for yours.

Yes, because I would break ToS and wish harm on someone else, yeah no. I also have no care for what you think about my comment, it is sarcasm. If you get so worried about it, I advise you not use the internet, as this stuff is thrown around jokingly all the time.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(09-02-2018, 05:08 PM)Lewwings Wrote:

Yes, because I would break ToS and wish harm on someone else, yeah no. I also have no care for what you think about my comment, it is sarcasm. If you get so worried about it, I advise you not use the internet, as this stuff is thrown around jokingly all the time.

You can say whatever you want but I think we all know the true intention behind your comment. You're pretty much just repeating the same shite over and over now so I think it best we wait for the admins to to go over the evidence presented and for them to make a verdict.
(09-02-2018, 05:13 PM)Killroy Wrote:

You can say whatever you want but I think we all know the true intention behind your comment. You're pretty much just repeating the same shite over and over now so I think it best we wait for the admins to to go over the evidence presented and for them to make a verdict.

Yes, the true intention behind my comment WAS SARCASM, I want that to be known, and that you have intentionally ignored my point of it being sarcasm on purpose. You've escalated this to a ridiculous level.

(09-02-2018, 05:15 PM)Lewwings Wrote:

Yes, the true intention behind my comment WAS SARCASM, I want that to be known, and that you have intentionally ignored my point of it being sarcasm on purpose. You've escalated this to a ridiculous level.

Why do you keep diverting to this small comment when you're being reported for having a white supremacist signature? That's one thing that is making me really suspicious of your intentions to be entirely honest.
(09-02-2018, 05:17 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 05:05 PM)Killroy Wrote: So because you state its sarcastic that means it is sarcastic? In that case I could say "I want Lewwings to be violently murdered" and then just say "teehee just jokin' guys! hehe!", that's not how it works. I have already given sources for my comment, I was making reference and mocking a group called the death to normies party however you have yet to source the reason for yours.

Why do you keep diverting to this small comment when you're being reported for having a white supremacist signature? That's one thing that is making me really suspicious of your intentions to be entirely honest.

I'm dumbfounded, honestly, I am.

It's half the PR evidence, half for the sig, half for that comment, that is the OP evidence as of now.

Will cease posting to allow administrative staff to conclude.

(09-02-2018, 05:19 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 05:17 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 05:08 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Yes, because I would break ToS and wish harm on someone else, yeah no. I also have no care for what you think about my comment, it is sarcasm. If you get so worried about it, I advise you not use the internet, as this stuff is thrown around jokingly all the time.

I'm dumbfounded, honestly, I am.

It's half the PR evidence, half for the sig, half for that comment, that is the OP evidence as of now.

Will cease posting to allow administrative staff to conclude.

I'm dumbfounded that you thought having a signature that reinforces a white supremacist quote was a good idea, I like yourself am now going to cease posting until the admins make their verdict. I'm hoping they don't simply ignore this and brush it under the carpet.
Did you seriously just change your profile pic to the dude wearing the variant of nazi uniform I provided pictures of? Are you trolling or what?

http://prntscr.com/kpr6kk

Suppose you just made another one of my points relevant according to your own words there.
(09-02-2018, 05:33 PM)Killroy Wrote: Did you seriously just change your profile pic to the dude wearing the variant of nazi uniform I provided pictures of? Are you trolling or what?

Nowhere on my avatar is there a Nazi mention/icon, that's a far stretch. The character may have worn Nazi items in Murdoch Murdoch, but there is no sign of it in my avatar.

Not trolling.

(09-02-2018, 05:35 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 05:33 PM)Killroy Wrote: Did you seriously just change your profile pic to the dude wearing the variant of nazi uniform I provided pictures of? Are you trolling or what?

Nowhere on my avatar is there a Nazi mention/icon, that's a far stretch. The character may have worn Nazi items in Murdoch Murdoch, but there is no sign of it in my avatar.

Not trolling.

http://prntscr.com/kpr6zs

You can clearly see what type of uniform it is dude. Makes me wonder why you obsess over a cartoon which is about nazism and white supremacy and flaunt it over your profile yet yourself aren't one, a bit odd. It's like me being a Jew and sticking Islamic symbols and references to the Quran all over my page and saying that "I'm in no way affiliated or supporting of the Muslims".