Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Weezy_
(09-01-2018, 11:42 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(09-01-2018, 11:29 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: heres my desk as well

-snip-

what the fuck have i just witnessed

my call for help this is not a meme please help me im actually not sure if i have cancer or not

haha XD
The following 3 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Emil, juicyorange, BasicallyMental
Your black shit could be because you're not eating a balanced diet maybe. Not having an appetite can be because of many things going on in your body like you could just be catching a cold. I think cancers the least of your worries. What type of cancer do you think you might have anyway?
I still can't tell if this is a meme or not
(09-02-2018, 12:18 AM)Jesse Wrote: Your black shit could be because you're not eating a balanced diet maybe. Not having an appetite can be because of many things going on in your body like you could just be catching a cold. I think cancers the least of your worries. What type of cancer do you think you might have anyway?

oh my.....
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • juicyorange
(09-02-2018, 12:20 AM)Sir Narc Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 12:18 AM)Jesse Wrote: Your black shit could be because you're not eating a balanced diet maybe. Not having an appetite can be because of many things going on in your body like you could just be catching a cold. I think cancers the least of your worries. What type of cancer do you think you might have anyway?

oh my.....
WELL IF ITS A MEME AT LEAST IT SHOWS I CARE
The following 1 user Likes Jesse's post:
  • juicyorange
I think you have terminal autism not cancer sir.

+1 for messy desk squad, bins are for loosers
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • sebasti161
(09-02-2018, 12:26 AM)Jesse Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 12:20 AM)Sir Narc Wrote:

oh my.....
WELL IF ITS A MEME AT LEAST IT SHOWS I CARE

this is not a meme i swear please actually help me im really worried that i might die before i reach 21

haha XD
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Jesse
As a certified trauma surgeon on Roblox HospitalRP I have concluded you infact have aids
hello

do you think it will stop if he starts eating different types of chips? so more variety?
with the pictures you’ve triggered my OCD about a million times and I feel really uncomfortable right now, but anyway I think you should cut down on the full sugar coke oml and maybe not eat a bag of chips every day cause you’re probably constipated