do i have cancer?
Its My Birthday! 
alright this is going to be a serious post, i have been thinking for a while that i might have cancer of some kind.

so it all begun a few months ago, a week or two after the summer vacation started, i was home alone for a few days and i didnt want to eat and wasnt able to eat, so while i was sleeping on my couch (which is what i sleep on, my bed is a my trash bin and i have a couch in my room that i sleep on, i can provide pictures of my couch if needed) and i googled why i dont want to eat and i saw multiple mentions of possibility of cancer, now when i went to pee when i talked to emil(2205) i needed to shit as well so i shat like i usually do, but then when wiping my ass and doing my routine inspection of my shit, it was black, like really black, and then i asked emil about it once i got down and when i googled it it mentioned some kind of cancer, and then we went on about how emil thought he had diabetes once then i said if someones more likely to have diabetes its me because i eat a bag of chips a day (i ate 2 bags of chips today, not kidding) and then he said salt isnt as likely to cause diabetes and then he showed me this picture:

[Image: unknown.png]

and thats the third mention of possibility of cancer and i am really scared, what do i do? please help me
The following 4 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Emil, James, juicyorange, Weezy_
i am a doctor.
you have aids.
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • juicyorange
You go see a doctor as I've told you Sebasti!
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • juicyorange
Please provide pictures of your couch for confirmation
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Foxirius2205, juicyorange
(09-01-2018, 11:20 PM)Yonno Wrote: Please provide pictures of your couch for confirmation

Couch:
[Image: TbBn0k7.jpg]

Bed:
[Image: jvaB7XS.jpg]
The following 5 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Emil, Yonno, Grunt, Weezy_, Foxirius2205
(09-01-2018, 11:23 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(09-01-2018, 11:20 PM)Yonno Wrote: Please provide pictures of your couch for confirmation

snip

dude you shouldn't be worried about cancer, you should be worried about the fucking black plague

there's probably more rats in your room than there's rats in all of the rest of europe and there's like 5 million of them
The following 6 users Like Emil's post:
  • sebasti161, Yonno, juicyorange, Weezy_, Foxirius2205, Archer
heres my desk as well

[Image: 3yKBnBr.jpg]
The following 7 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Emil, Ivan Tempski, BasicallyMental, Jesse, juicyorange, Weezy_, Foxirius2205
It seems you have a bad case of roblox RP
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 1 user Likes dawson270500's post:
  • Lewwings
I think we're going to need to have a talk sir
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • sebasti161, Emil
(09-01-2018, 11:29 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: heres my desk as well