State of the server
That’s what you get for slowly destroying FL step by step. An empty server. Current staff team is one of the most disloyal ones I’ve ever seen on here.

Teachers? Nope, killed that off.
Events? Nope, they can’t be bothered.
Clans? Nope, messed up big time by restricting good roleplay.
Activity? Nope, completely given up.

Continue defending yourself against it by laughing at players bringing this up and by trashtalking players behind their backs, it’s doing very well for you!
The following 6 users Like Jan's post:
  • Lewwings, BasicallyMental, Grunt, Vimpto, Zona, Wolven
(08-16-2018, 03:46 AM)Jan Wrote: Events? Nope, they can’t be bothered.

This is not really the staff teams fault, the event server isn't suitable for hosting all events right now. I've done all I can to help and even added /event to allow people to join the server easily. Just waiting on FTP access to the addons folder on event.

The server is also far from dead, we dropped below 50 today for the first time in a while. It's really just minges which are a problem and that's being worked on.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(08-16-2018, 03:50 AM)Pollux Wrote:

This is not really the staff teams fault, the event server isn't suitable for hosting all events right now. I've done all I can to help and even added /event to allow people to join the server easily. Just waiting on FTP access to the addons folder on event.

The server is also far from dead, we dropped below 50 today for the first time in a while. It's really just minges which are a problem and that's being worked on.

What happened to the event server that destroyed it? Was it an addition that messed the whole thing up or was it Gary Newman?
I think that there would be more roleplay on gm_flatgrass.
Change owner because soulripper too busy sailing his boat into the bermuda triangle!!!
The following 3 users Like Bobby's post:
  • _Enzyme_, James, Wolven
(08-16-2018, 03:46 AM)Jan Wrote: That’s what you get for slowly destroying FL step by step. An empty server. Current staff team is one of the most disloyal ones I’ve ever seen on here.

Teachers? Nope, killed that off.
Events? Nope, they can’t be bothered.
Clans? Nope, messed up big time by restricting good roleplay.
Activity? Nope, completely given up.

Continue defending yourself against it by laughing at players bringing this up and by trashtalking players behind their backs, it’s doing very well for you!

But nooooo Divey said the current Staff team is the best it has EVER been and he's SA that means he's immune to error.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • James
(08-16-2018, 04:36 AM)Fultz Wrote:
(08-16-2018, 03:50 AM)Pollux Wrote:

What happened to the event server that destroyed it? Was it an addition that messed the whole thing up or was it Gary Newman?

I'm just gonna add to what Fultz is saying and to counter what Pollux is saying by adding this
https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/...127:27015/
It says we are in the 96th percentile currently. Well when i remember when we had 2 servers going we had one of them at 99th percentile rocking the player limit constantly.  Our Server rank was also below the hundreds. The numbers aren't lying the server's popularity is going down. Whether that means new players aren't coming. Old players are leaving. or current players are being banned and antagonized to the point where they leave is something we need to fix. 

Also change map to v2d i had better fps there.
Its the summer holidays, everyone is off school but 90% of the staff team are over 18 and have jobs to attend. Hopefully come September when everyone is back to school/college we’ll be able to handle the population abit better.
The following 2 users Like Forgee's post:
  • DVN, Zona
(08-16-2018, 07:55 AM)Forgee Wrote: Its the summer holidays, everyone is off school but 90% of the staff team are over 18 and have jobs to attend. Hopefully come September when everyone is back to school/college we’ll be able to handle the population abit better.

I'm sorry but are you trying to say that
1) Schools off so the server should have every reason to attract the school playerbase byt
2) Just because the Staff don't have the time ( which if they don't have the time ( ANYTIME ) then why are you taking the responsibility of being an admin ) so hopefully
3) When school is back the Playerbase will go back down because the kids will be busy again on weekdays. But hey at least we will have a server full of admins playing around having fun with each other?

Um..
[Image: 0a2a49b4d93f71a102524885464f587610c56741...6e140bd436]
(08-15-2018, 11:27 PM)keojr Wrote:
(08-15-2018, 11:13 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(08-15-2018, 10:03 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: A loss of passion is the main issue surrounding the recent inactive is what it feels like as when a staff member does finally join from 5 people complaining on the Discord and even then they stay on for a maximum for an hour.
Player Reports are not even being done.

An example for loss of passion is GhostKiller. He was active everyday doing great RP until he got trial admin where he just suddenly stopped

From my experience, it is very difficult to maintain passion for playing the actual game (roleplaying) once you become staff. After a while you get bored of having to keep dropping out of your roleplays to go to @ calls, so you just end up forgetting about the roleplay altogether. 

I very rarely roleplay anymore unless it's a big event and I planned it in advance. When I come on I come on solely to administrate and between @ calls I just fly around seeing if any rules are being broken. I don't mind doing that, I don't find that particularly boring. It's just that I didn't like having to constantly jump between RP and @ calls. It was too stop-start and THAT is what I was getting bored of.
Could I ask has nobody brought applications up within the staff team? I wouldn't apply but people would and good people make the applications hard and fair so people who want it get it. Because I think the reason the staff team gets bored of the server is the lack of staff. So say 3 staff are on a 60 player server site will come in fast less roleplay time for staff and more boring but more staff more roleplay time. I just wanted to bring this up
Anyone can make themselves look good with text.
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Lewwings