State of the server
https://goo.gl/D3Znqu

All I'm going to say, please do sign it. Feel free to discuss the state of the server lately too.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 3 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Moxew, Jeffrey, sebasti161
The state of the server currently is a joke and the staff team are to blame directly for their inactivity. Big changes need to be made otherwise this server is going into the toilet.

People are going to stop coming on because it's becoming expected to join and be propkilled/ rdm'd/ cdm'd
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 9 users Like Huskii's post:
  • Lewwings, Moxew, Jeffrey, Archer, sebasti161, Grunt, Zona, mark2766, Wolven
A loss of passion is the main issue surrounding the recent inactive is what it feels like as when a staff member does finally join from 5 people complaining on the Discord and even then they stay on for a maximum for an hour.
Player Reports are not even being done.

An example for loss of passion is GhostKiller. He was active everyday doing great RP until he got trial admin where he just suddenly stopped
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 3 users Like BasicallyMental's post:
  • Lewwings, Moxew, Jeffrey
Woooooooooooo
Popcorn time
[Image: 5c6261e5f6bdb1e9fc9cd42db22df193.jpg]
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 6 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Lewwings, Moxew, Pollux, Luna, Jeffrey, James
What if I tell you that map might be a problem? Every single person I spoke to said that map is borderline unplayable, think about it, staff team joined v2d almost every day, server was full from like 6 till 1am. There were multiple staff teams on at ALL times, no mass munging, even if it happened it happened during late night/early morning. 

Half of people I know stopped playing FL or decreased their play time drastically after map chabge.

Go on start your excuses with admins just don't care map is not the issue.

Where is your beloved passive role play on this amazing map? Oh yes, it's gone, freaking aggro rpers...
The following 2 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Wolven, Rims
(08-15-2018, 10:14 PM)Borovichok Wrote: What if I tell you that map might be a problem? Every single person I spoke to said that map is borderline unplayable, think about it, staff team joined v2d almost every day, server was full from like 6 till 1am. There were multiple staff teams on at ALL times, no mass munging, even if it happened it happened during late night/early morning. 

Half of people I know stopped playing FL or decreased their play time drastically after map chabge.

Go on start your excuses with admins just don't care map is not the issue.

Where is your beloved passive role play on this amazing map? Oh yes, it's gone, freaking aggro rpers...

I have a question regarding your statement regarding beloved passiverp. Why do you think this map has removed PassiveRP if there wasn't any on V2D, or Pines, or V5P?
There are still borderline doomforts on this map, or any other map you go to as users will always find that sweet spot.

Thing with the map, it takes a long time to change map including a community vote, then the developers configuring the map only for us to find out it was a mistake to change the map, it doesn't take that long to hire a staff member to the team (evaluation is another story). The reason we didn't keep V2D was because the community didn't want nostalgia, they want something to fit the size of the server, something fresh (it was also only temp from pines).
Before we focus on sorting out what half the playerbase wants and the other half doesn't want, we need to sort out the what the WHOLE playerbase wants and NEEDS: an active staff team.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Lewwings
There was plenty of passive rp on v2d, people just love to exaggerate, slums doomforts and claim that it's impossible to rp because of it. My message about people leaving still stands
Also take a look at player count stats on various tracking services. It's decreasing after map change
(08-15-2018, 10:58 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Also take a look at player count stats on various tracking services. It's decreasing after map change

Just to let you know, people cannot enjoy the map because of the constant server crashes from prop spammers, from people breaking rules which is due to a lack of admins.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
The following 3 users Like BasicallyMental's post:
  • Lewwings, Pollux, Zona
(08-15-2018, 10:03 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: A loss of passion is the main issue surrounding the recent inactive is what it feels like as when a staff member does finally join from 5 people complaining on the Discord and even then they stay on for a maximum for an hour.
Player Reports are not even being done.

An example for loss of passion is GhostKiller. He was active everyday doing great RP until he got trial admin where he just suddenly stopped
Agreed, good things don’t last forever unfortunately and it really is disappointing.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 2 users Like Jeffrey's post:
  • Lewwings, BasicallyMental