Report: Lil_8ken, ℂƦỬȿħℯ ⅅ | ChoCho, [FL:RP] Sem
Dear Angrybob I know what we did whas wrong, bud can I plz know why you Random arrested me, should in OOC to me and insult me? that where the reasen fore the Hostage Taking thing. I know it whas breaking the rules and I am sorry fore that. We where just madd about you Random arrested me and should to me in OOC.

-Sem
[Image: D6dUHLZ.png]

well if you kidnapped him for RDA i believe thats backseat administrating
(08-03-2018, 08:02 PM)Sem Wrote: Dear Angrybob I know what we did whas wrong, bud can I plz know why you Random arrested me, should in OOC to me and insult me? that where the reasen fore the Hostage Taking thing. I know it whas breaking the rules and I am sorry fore that. We where just madd about you Random arrested me and should to me in OOC.
Yo this N I g g a eating beans
Dear L3ttuce Backseat Administration is if someone propkill and you shoot him dead fore that, this whas revange.
Btw If you are banned how where you sepose to see this today?

(08-03-2018, 08:04 PM)Mack2988 Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 08:02 PM)Sem Wrote: Dear Angrybob I know what we did whas wrong, bud can I plz know why you Random arrested me, should in OOC to me and insult me? that where the reasen fore the Hostage Taking thing. I know it whas breaking the rules and I am sorry fore that. We where just madd about you Random arrested me and should to me in OOC.

Mac could you plz stop saying  ''N I G G A'' you are not involved with this situation so could you plz stop replying?

(08-03-2018, 08:05 PM)Sem Wrote: Dear L3ttuce Backseat Administration is if someone propkill and you shoot him dead fore that, this whas revange.
Btw If you are banned how where you sepose to see this today?

"Hello my in game name is Lil_8ken 

Reason i told you to get out in public was because you arrested my friend for no reason this was (Sem). "

this is a quote from lil8ken proving that you seeked revenge from an out of character issue. 
(08-03-2018, 08:07 PM)Sem Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 08:04 PM)Mack2988 Wrote:

Mac could you plz stop saying  ''N  I  G   G A'' you are not involved with this situation so could you plz stop replying?
did u not see my earlier post I was a witness u NEWB Eggplant Sick Tear Sleepy Cool
Stop Insulting people Mack fore F*ck Sake

Hi guys,

Just giving some more evidence found in discord.

[Image: l1KlDXz.png]

#beamaverick
#epicgamersunite
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:157426094&b=1]
(08-03-2018, 08:09 PM)Sem Wrote: Stop Insulting people Mack fore F*ck Sake

Hey man stop ur breaking fear rp