Report: Lil_8ken, ℂƦỬȿħℯ ⅅ | ChoCho, [FL:RP] Sem
Everything other than these words are of angrybob1235. In no way am I involved with this situation.

Quote:Name of player: Lil_8ken, ℂƦỬȿħℯ ⅅ | ChoCho, [FL:RP] Sem

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:422162661, STEAM_0:1:104860799, STEAM_0:1:128955639

Time in GMT: ~10:25am BST

Server: v2d

Summary: I was hostaged in public for no reason. In fact, I was the only member of government so there was literally no reason to raid. Sometime later, they just execute me although I am of no threat to them at all, infringing rule 'Violence should always be the last option'. The three of them were directly involved with my invalid public hostaging and my invalid death.

Evidence: https://plays.tv/video/5b641e241fee57098...o-that-dro
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Hello Angrybob, in defense of me specifically and Ken in this situation, my job was freelancer before this incident and I wanted to represent the clan by changing it to Capone, By doing so does not mean NLR takes place. I did not execute you personally as I felt I wanted to be BMD for a bit. I also did not hostage you in public, my friends initiated that and I don't know what they was thinking, as you can see in the video. Though after they pulled a gun on him I thought I had to go and help. I never actually shot anyone nor did I execute.
Also over the last hour he has been constantly telling me that I have a PR and that I will be punished.
Kindest Regards,
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
Quote:If what you say is true ChoCho, you have admitted to changing jobs to enter a raid/hostage situation have you not? Changing jobs to force your character into an occurring roleplay situation is powergaming and with over 900 hours you should have known better. You claim you didn't fire a single shot, yet why did you publically display your assault rifle on the Main Road? Are you not aware of the raid baiting rules? As a criminal, you should want to keep a low profile. Whether you directly hostaged me or not, you changed jobs to help your friends then ran around the Main Road with a weapon for no reason whatsoever.

You all used your Clan tags to enter this criminal roleplay. So is that what the Capone Family do now? Have weapons in public? Invalidly take hostages? Kill officers that pose no threat? Where was your clan leader in this situation? Or did you all change jobs to take part in that situation?
Kind Regards,
(08-03-2018, 10:22 AM)Grape Wrote:
Quote:If what you say is true ChoCho, you have admitted to changing jobs to enter a raid/hostage situation have you not? Changing jobs to force your character into an occurring roleplay situation is powergaming and with over 900 hours you should have known better. You claim you didn't fire a single shot, yet why did you publically display your assault rifle on the Main Road? Are you not aware of the raid baiting rules? As a criminal, you should want to keep a low profile. Whether you directly hostaged me or not, you changed jobs to help your friends then ran around the Main Road with a weapon for no reason whatsoever.

You all used your Clan tags to enter this criminal roleplay. So is that what the Capone Family do now? Have weapons in public? Invalidly take hostages? Kill officers that pose no threat? Where was your clan leader in this situation? Or did you all change jobs to take part in that situation?
In reply to that, is that from Bob or you? Because I'm certain you have no part in this situation, I changed jobs to roleplay as Capone family, not necessarily the leader. We were fleeing from the nexus with our guns at hand, our purpose was not to raid bait but to assure our safety, I was not at my house so it was obvious it was not raid baiting, otherwise I'd be sitting on my watchtower with an m4 at hand. Also I did not kill any officers, that was on ken's behalf, I changed job not to do with that situation but again to represent our family.

Thank you,
Everything that is in quotes is of angrybob.

Quote:Having read your reply, ChoCho, it is quite clear you didn't read what I wrote carefully. I never said you were the clan leader.

Could you please read over my reply, answer the questions.
Kind Regards,
You all used your Clan tags to enter this criminal roleplay. So is that what the Capone Family do now?  Have weapons in public? Nope, I had one to ensure our safety after the prison break, in fact, I was just holstering but then Ken took you hostage. Invalidly take hostages? I didn't initiate the hostage-taking, I just enforced it. Kill officers that pose no threat? I didn't kill anyone personally. Where was your clan leader in this situation? Currently not on the server, but we are allowed to roleplay as Capone family without him, much like the china mafia. Or did you all change jobs to take part in that situation? Again, I didn't personally, though that is also a question for ken to answer, its best to re-present the clan.

Best Regards,
Hello my in game name is Lil_8ken

Reason i told you to get out in public was because you arrested my friend for no reason this was (Sem). After i jail braked him we were trying to find the officer who done it (angrybob) he was driving down main road and we told him to get out to we could get revenge se we kidnaped him and brought him to lake and killed him.

I do apologise i am very sorry for this incident. Sad
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Hello Grape, you directly talk about me and make accusations against my clan.
This is not the words of angry bob, it is so obvious to see that you included that section yourself.
Why would a 100 hour guy mention is this what the Capone Family do now?
This is a pr not a place to flame my name or my clans name.
I will not be commenting again, I commented validly when I was mentioned and my clans name was flamed.
(08-03-2018, 10:01 AM)Grape Wrote: Everything other than these words are of angrybob1235. In no way am I involved with this situation.

Quote:Name of player: Lil_8ken, ℂƦỬȿħℯ ⅅ | ChoCho, [FL:RP] Sem

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:422162661, STEAM_0:1:104860799, STEAM_0:1:128955639

Time in GMT: ~10:25am BST

Server: v2d

Summary: I was hostaged in public for no reason. In fact, I was the only member of government so there was literally no reason to raid. Sometime later, they just execute me although I am of no threat to them at all, infringing rule 'Violence should always be the last option'. The three of them were directly involved with my invalid public hostaging and my invalid death.

Evidence: https://plays.tv/video/5b641e241fee57098...o-that-dro
Posting on behalf of Lil_8Ken, as he is not home.

Im so sorry, i admit to kidnapping in public and RDM and i will accept the ban, i also want to admit to Backseat administration because the reason for hostage was an ooc issue.

i would like to talk about my friend Sem, he in my opinion is guilty of prop pushing, rdm, public kidnapping. he also RDMd 3 civillians before the recording started, i think he wont admit this but im sure its for the best, my other friend chocho is very guilty of all the things he has done wrong and earlier changed his name to rapist and proceeded with Rape RP, i believe this type of RP is not allowed.

Best regards,
Lil_8ken
Hello Fellow Gamers

Hello Its is me Mack (but u may know me as EpicGamer2222 Smile Angel Blush Fist ) Me and my associate L3ttuce were yeeting on the n I g g a s on our DAs at KFC when we overheard some ruckus so we investigated. We saw Lil_8Ken (A.K.A Ken(Gay name)) kidnap a n I g g a for no reason other than he was coloured (Horrible, I know). Me and my epic gamer friend L3ttuce followed them to the lake when we overheard Lil_8Ken say "Yo this N i g g e r (Hard R) Is coloured so he is icky and we must kill him" and proceeded to murder that Newb  X_x Fist Oops  I just want to share my side of the story 

that's all for this video stay positive stay happy be a maverick and peace Tounge Whistle Skeptical