PassiveRP Night
(07-25-2018, 08:40 AM)Dimitris Wrote: Huge - support.

I am sorry Mr dictator but who are you or any other admin to disallow people from doing what they really want to. If I prefer to do aggressive on the server that's what I am going to do. Do you want to do passive? Be my guest no one told you not to. Both passive and aggressive can fit in the server.

It will most likely be 1 night a month, don't know why you're getting so offensive about it.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

+ support
Really like the idea and I have no idea why it was removed in the first place. I remember several passiveRP nights which were loads of fun!
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Kippsee
+Support
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Kippsee
+support
[Image: 2D3jDlq.png]
The following 1 user Likes SJ.'s post:
  • Kippsee
+Support.
Worked really well last time.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
The following 1 user Likes Santaliz's post:
  • Kippsee
+Support AggressiveRPers could use some PassiveRP therapy
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 1 user Likes Weezy_'s post:
  • Kippsee
I've seen a RP server have an aggressive RP night before where they gave everyone guns and you were allowed to just go around killing eachother for the night lol.

+support for passive rp night
The following 1 user Likes Obsidial's post:
  • Kippsee
+Support
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Kippsee
+Support
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 1 user Likes Chumps's post:
  • Kippsee
(07-25-2018, 11:00 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 08:40 AM)Dimitris Wrote: Huge - support.

I am sorry Mr dictator but who are you or any other admin to disallow people from doing what they really want to. If I prefer to do aggressive on the server that's what I am going to do. Do you want to do passive? Be my guest no one told you not to. Both passive and aggressive can fit in the server.

It will most likely be 1 night a month, don't know why you're getting so offensive about it.

Get off my d*ck mate really on every post I make you have to reply. I didn't get offensive whatsoever and I am pretty sure Kipssee
is a big boy and unlike others can reply for himself.