PassiveRP Night
Title of suggestion: PassiveRP Night

Description: 
All forms of AggresiveRP is banned for a fixed amount of time, such as the use of guns. Similarly to how they used to be like back in the day.

Why:
I see no harm in reinstating this idea for another night, it gives both experienced and new members a chance to truly show off their roleplaying capabilities to the rest of the community. These nights used to be very popular with a large turnout so hopefully the same would occur. It also wouldn't hurt to try and inject more passiveRP into the servers now and then, especially at this moment of time. (I know it's a little ironic coming from a Crimson member).

If successful, then more can be done in the future.

Please post honest feedback on this.
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
Huge - support.

I am sorry Mr dictator but who are you or any other admin to disallow people from doing what they really want to. If I prefer to do aggressive on the server that's what I am going to do. Do you want to do passive? Be my guest no one told you not to. Both passive and aggressive can fit in the server.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Kippsee
+support
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Kippsee
Back when Jonas was Event Manager there were some ideas planned in the future after his first few succesful passiveRP nights but they were not continued after his resignation sadly.

+support, monthly themed passiveRP nights should have been a thing a long time ago.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Kippsee
+support

it's really not an issue to have 1 night out of the week set for PassiveRP, I think it will help a lot to promote new RP ideas
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 2 users Like Huskii's post:
  • Kippsee, Spartan_KCT
+ Support
Would help passive players feel better without all the shootings
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • Kippsee
+support

No clue what happened to this, the command still works so it's more up to the Administration team and the Event Manager for this to be implemented again.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
The biggest +support I am every going to give in my life.
The following 1 user Likes TJ Howard's post:
  • Kippsee
+Support I haven't actually seen any server events for like ages so this!
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Kippsee
OH HELL YEAH +SUPPORT! ITS ALL WE EVER WANTED IN OUR LIVES
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
The following 1 user Likes ChoCho's post:
  • Kippsee