Player report - [FL:RP] Nasos
(07-04-2018, 09:48 PM)Nasos Wrote: This is the entire story of what happened in the situation.

There was a raid, before 5-10 minutes or so prior to this one. In the said raid, a teammate either removed some props somehow (molotov I think) accidentally and I was attempting to fix it after that raid finished. I tried to create a similar defense as to something that I had on V5P however it failed so I removed the entire thing. In doing so, I accidentally removed the entire dupe and ran out of the area I was building in to see if the outer walls of the dupe had gone, and they were. Prior to me running out, I didn't even know about the two hostages we had nor any SRU outside as I had my voiceradio off in-game to concentrate on my build and couldn't hear any of my teammates conversing.

However, at this point, I just had to quickly replace the dupe as not only did I accidentally remove it, but it ruined the RP experience for my friends and hostages. I ran outside and told the government to leave the property as I had to replace the dupe to continue the RP that was already happening and also because if they didn't move they would have been stuck which is simply not fair for them. If I had not accidentally removed the dupe, they wouldn't have come so far close to the front door in the first place. Eventually, they listened and walked back as I did my best to keep the situation IC by using the hostages as a threat as I didn't want to break the RP anymore. And that's when I replaced the dupe. I apologized after the replacement for any inconvenience as the situation was not meant to occur.

This only occurred because I wasn't more cautious when removing my props and didn't have proper communication with my teammates for them to inform me that there were any hostages or government.

Thankfully, I managed to replace the dupe before any shooting occurred or any raid was initiated; and therefore, no rule was broken.
There was no raid 5-10 minutes before this one, you claimed I am lying before but you have just lied now. Do you know why there wasn't a raid 5-10 minutes before this one on the slums? Because all of you went to nexus and murdered the entire police and SRU force you were there for a good bit of time so we had NLR. That is why I have an NLR timer. I wish to motion Nasos is sanctioned for lying in the courthouse and urge you to question all his statements as they may now be unreliable seeing as he has just proven untrustworthy.

When we did get to the slums to respond to the hostage situation there was no outer defense placed. We entered as per my screenshots and were told to leave by the hostage takers. At that moment the dupe was being ghosted and then it was spawned, some of us were inside the defense while it was being ghosted and about to be spawned, myself included.

Regardless of what you may claim Nasos be it human error or your claim that your team mates allegedly forgot to inform you whatever else you wish to lay the blame on you were warned several times to stop building and to not place the dupe, you can see the time you took to ghost and build using my NLR timer. Quite frankly you lied again as you were indeed informed of the situation in OOC looking at my screenshots which have actually captured it accidentally.

So in closing you used the hostage situation to your advantage so you can build a fort in order to prevent us from entering reducing our advantage which we rightfully had this is evident in your statement: "I did my best to keep the situation IC by using the hostages as a threat as I didn't want to break the RP anymore. And that's when I replaced the dupe." This is simply powergaming and failRP. Also let me remind you were not replacing the dupe.

It is also failRP to build during such a hostage situation or be it a raid/combat. I simply do not care if you claim your team mates damaged your defense previously or whatever your next false claim may be, that is not my problem. You should know a lot better than to build during a hostage situation, of which you were in fact aware of, and use the situation to your advantage in order to build a wall and reduce our chances of securing the hostage as well as telling us to get out or we'd probably be trapped and placed under gunpoint inside of the now spawned base. You can clearly see we entered before you were ghosting the dupe.
Don’t start lying guys, there’s no need. I understand your frustration having died in the raid however there is no need to infringe a serious forum rule to attemp to validify your claims. There was a raid prior to this one and admins can check me and my teammates kills and your deaths.

I replaced the dupe as I accidentally removed it which was a complete human error on my part and I said in the situation that I was sorry for any inconvenience and I asked you all nicely to leave as otherwise you would Ben stuck in my defence without a warrant as you entered the front part of the defence after it was removed whichever would have Brenna unfair admin we couldn’t have quickly killed you if the raid started sooner.

All the evidence you have provided shows that I simple replaced a dupe before any shots were fired. I removed it by accident and replaced it as fast as I could to resume whatever roleplay wasn’t taking place at the time. Thus, I followed the rules.

Yes, I had no idea we even had hostages or the fact there was government outside. If I knew, I would have been a lot more careful with removing the props inside and we wouldn’t have to deal with this unfortunate accident at this time.

Thank you and have a nice day,
Nasos.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(07-05-2018, 09:51 AM)Nasos Wrote: Don’t start lying guys, there’s no need. I understand your frustration having died in the raid however there is no need to infringe a serious forum rule to attemp to validify your claims. There was a raid prior to this one and admins can check me and my teammates kills and your deaths.

I replaced the dupe as I accidentally removed it which was a complete human error on my part and I said in the situation that I was sorry for any inconvenience and I asked you all nicely to leave as otherwise you would Ben stuck in my defence without a warrant as you entered the front part of the defence after it was removed whichever would have Brenna unfair admin we couldn’t have quickly killed you if the raid started sooner.

All the evidence you have provided shows that I simple replaced a dupe before any shots were fired. I removed it by accident and replaced it as fast as I could to resume whatever roleplay wasn’t taking place at the time. Thus, I followed the rules.

Yes, I had no idea we even had hostages or the fact there was government outside. If I knew, I would have been a lot more careful with removing the props inside and we wouldn’t have to deal with this unfortunate accident at this time.

Thank you and have a nice day,
Nasos.

not even going to comment at this point i mean you just made me lol, heh, have you even seen the screenshots and evidence against you, you're driving yourself into a dead end by making even more claims which have already been debunked, by the NLR timer, myself, sebasti and pollux, just stop and let it be concluded by the admins because you've given about 3 stories already all different from each other.

+ you just claimed you had no idea government were outside but there is a screenshot showing government inside + outside and you can clearly see that we are inside and outside as well as this you just said that you told us to leave so you did in fact know we were there and in the middle of a hostage RP... lmfao.
(07-05-2018, 10:28 AM)juicyorange Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 09:51 AM)Nasos Wrote: -Snip-

not even going to comment at this point i mean you just made me lol, heh, have you even seen the screenshots and evidence against you, you're driving yourself into a dead end by making even more claims which have already been debunked, by the NLR timer, myself, sebasti and pollux, just stop and let it be concluded by the admins because you've given about 3 stories already all different from each other.

+ you just claimed you had no idea government were outside but there is a screenshot showing government inside + outside and you can clearly see that we are inside and outside as well as this you just said that you told us to leave so you did in fact know we were there and in the middle of a hostage RP... lmfao.

Listen here, pal. At not one point have I changed the story. In each of my replies, I tell the same story but in more detail. 

Everything I have said is true, whether you were in the raid previous to this one or not it still happened.

As for my acknowledgement of your presence, if you actually read what I wrote, I clearly state that I didn't know you or the hostage were there until after I accidentally removed the dupe and walked out to see if the exterior dupe had been removed also.

The evidence you have put forth only favours your side. You have not shown the full extent of the situation in your evidence which is a serious courthouse rule infringement.

Spoiler :
5.  Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

Regardless, no rule has been infringed. The dupe was replaced before any raid was initiated and before any shots were fired. It was even placed before we began negotiating about the hostage situation.
Kind Regards,
The evidence only favours my side? Of course it does because you’re the one that powergamed and failRPed. If I were you I’d just accept the consequences of my actions and accept my punishment. Like I have said numerous times you should have never placed the dupe in the middle of a hostage RP with all police present in order to restrict us from entering and to give yourself an advantage while we are all already inside and outside and negotiations were happening. You’ve also proven untrustworthy by lying several times like I have demonstrated to you. You know full well there wasn’t a raid at slums 5-10 minutes before because you know you and your friends were plundering the nexus hence the NLR timer which debunks your lie. I won’t be replying anymore unless an admin specifically request s it I mean the evidence here is beyond reasonable doubt.
Is there anymore evidence - more specifically video - of the event? I don't know if combat had initiated yet before the replacing of the dupe.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
(07-07-2018, 07:55 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Is there anymore evidence - more specifically video - of the event? I don't know if combat had initiated yet before the replacing of the dupe.

No video evidence only pictures, like I and a few others have stated on the thread in our numerous replies it is irrelevant wether combat has initiated because he is simply building to avoid RP, and building in the middle of a hostage situation as per his OWN statements and the other statement said on this thread also the pictures show this. 

I would also like him to be sanctioned for lying and I hope you have seen the evidence against him there as well. 

Like I say, if it’s not building in raid (which I also think it is as combat has many definitions) it is evidently failrp to build right in the middle of a hostage situation to take advantage of us while we are in the dupe that is being ghosted as well as outside. This greatly affected our advantage and it should have never been placed in the middle of RP. Smells like avoiding rp situation as well.
(07-07-2018, 08:20 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(07-07-2018, 07:55 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Is there anymore evidence - more specifically video - of the event? I don't know if combat had initiated yet before the replacing of the dupe.

No video evidence only pictures, like I and a few others have stated on the thread in our numerous replies it is irrelevant wether combat has initiated because he is simply building to avoid RP, and building in the middle of a hostage situation as per his OWN statements and the other statement said on this thread also the pictures show this. 

I would also like him to be sanctioned for lying and I hope you have seen the evidence against him there as well. 

Like I say, if it’s not building in raid (which I also think it is as combat has many definitions) it is evidently failrp to build right in the middle of a hostage situation to take advantage of us while we are in the dupe that is being ghosted as well as outside. This greatly affected our advantage and it should have never  been placed in the middle of RP. Smells like avoiding rp situation as well.
Involved

How was RP avoided? By placing a dupe? Did you not get the hostage out as you would have done if there was no building? 

From your OWN statments you say that he built to avoid RP and at the same time built durring RP. Which one is it?

What advantage did you have in the first place that you had lost?
Again I see no issue here. The dupe was already placed but I removed it by accident which was a human mistake I made and quickly placed it back down again to resume any RP that was taking place.

The replacement of the dupe occurred before any raid or combat took place.

This is the last of my replies on this PR unless an admin requests me to do so.
Kind Regards,
the problem is that they placed the dupe while there was officers inside the slums apartments and outside. they had no way to get outside to "build" the base and just pasting it while they have a hostage and the entire police and sru force is there is failrp and basically building during raid