Player report - [FL:RP] Nasos
Sad 
Name of player: [FL:RP] Nasos

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:222849592

Time in GMT: 19:40ish BST

Server: v2d

Summary: [FL:RP] Nasos and his team-mates took someone hostage after plundering the entire nexus several times, (in the screenshot I have, it seems like a doctor was the hostage) so we were called onto the scene at the slums, most if not all SRU responded immediately as well as the police. I entered the building only to quickly run out as I see several people with guns and a hostage in sight, at that moment a dupe is being placed by [FL:RP] Nasos in the middle of a hostage negotiation/raid with the entire police force present. This is not the appropriate time to build defenses which should have been built or placed before ordering money for the hostage.  Not only this but [FL:RP] Nasos was reminded several times not to build and wait by other members of the government, through his ignorance he ignored comments from us and finalised the placing of the dupe which seems like an outer defense to their base.

The dupe should have never been placed in the middle of a hostage situation/raid as it gave them a clear advantage over the government, an advantage they did not deserve.

Evidence:
Sorry I have put the evidence in reverse order so start from the bottom, I am sure that other police/SRU can also provide video or picture evidence.

This is after we all got told to leave because they have a hostage and then the dupe was placed, when it shouldn't have been placed. You can clearly see his name tag on the right.
[Image: 5VfR9b6.jpg]
This is proof that is has not yet been placed.
[Image: PHKHGM8.jpg]
Here we were told to leave, we did not want an argument plus they had a hostage so they claimed we have to leave while [FL:RP] Nasos build the outer defense.
[Image: t55qUxK.jpg]
Here you can see that it has not yet been placed and is in the process of being placed. You can also see SRU have already responded.
[Image: 6tQr7JD.jpg]
In the top right corner you can see the doctor is restrained (hostage) and you can see [FL:RP] Nasos with the toolgun placing the dupe while we all have guns ect ect.
[Image: R8tRGVQ.jpg]
Also as you can see from my NLR timer this building went on for a few minutes while it was suggested that he would stop building.
Hey, Juicyorange.

I understand your frustration, however, lies in the courthouse won't get you far.

Rule 5.1 clearly states you cannot build during combat.

Spoiler :
''5.1 Props should be used for roleplay, using them otherwise could be considered abuse (examples of abuse are: using props to kill, spawning props in combat, prop spam, forgetting to delete your props, prop push, prop surf and prop block - there must be at least one entrance and all areas you are using should be accessible via keypads or buttons and blocking a spawnpoint).''

I didn't build during combat which your evidence proves.

Regardless, the reason why I placed the dupe was because it was destroyed from the last raid and of course, as there was no combat that took place, nor was there a raid, I decided to replace the dupe that was already there moments before to begin a new, fresh roleplay.

No written or unwritten rules have been infringed.

Thank you and have a nice day,
Nasos.

EDIT:
To validify your claim, can you please provide evidence that I built during combat? Perhaps a video? 

Shots must be fired from one party to another for it to be combat. So I'd like you to provide evidence that I actually broke a rule by doing what you have accused me of doing.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(07-04-2018, 07:57 PM)Nasos Wrote: Hey, Juicyorange.

I understand your frustration, however, lies in the courthouse won't get you far.

Rule 5.1 clearly states you cannot build during combat.

Spoiler :
''5.1 Props should be used for roleplay, using them otherwise could be considered abuse (examples of abuse are: using props to kill, spawning props in combat, prop spam, forgetting to delete your props, prop push, prop surf and prop block - there must be at least one entrance and all areas you are using should be accessible via keypads or buttons and blocking a spawnpoint).''

I didn't build during combat which your evidence proves.

Regardless, the reason why I placed the dupe was because it was destroyed from the last raid and of course, as there was no combat that took place, nor was there a raid, I decided to replace the dupe that was already there moments before to begin a new, fresh roleplay.

No written or unwritten rules have been infringed.

Thank you and have a nice day,
Nasos.

Then you shouldn't have taken the hostage, it is your own fault for building in order to defend yourself from our raid or from the hostage situation which you and your team-mates brought upon yourself. It is indeed a raid as all police were about to raid the property for the hostage, that is one of many definitions of the word "raid".

You also stated the rule here, these are examples for a reason as they are flexible and there are many more examples as well. 

As well as this, it is failRP to spawn a dupe and build in the middle of a hostage situation/raid when all police are present in order to block the entrance to the building and prevent us from entering. You should have built before you took the hostage and we initiated in the RP/raid.
Involved

If a raid had started then you would have broken FearRP since we had a hostage.
(07-04-2018, 08:11 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote: Involved

I do not recall you being involved nor in any of the screenshots. We were clearly not under fearRP unless you can provide evidence of you allegedly telling us to stop moving come towards you ect. which if you really were involved you did not tell us to do that, in fact we were told to leave by a masked person, we did so, to allow your friend to failRP and spawn a dupe to prevent us from entering.
I have said previously, the dupe was already down, however, had to be replaced as it was broken.

The dupe was placed before the raid or attack was conducted, thus rendering your argument null as the rule states that you can only not build during combat.

No shots were fired during the placement of the dupe. No warrants were issued during the placement of the dupe. No breaches were placed and/or detonated during the placement of the dupe. No concussions were thrown during the placement of the dupe.

The evidence that you have provided yourself proves that no rules have been infringed.

EDIT:
Again, please provide more evidence to validify your claim. So far, nothing has been put forth that proves a rule infringement.
Kind Regards,
(07-04-2018, 08:14 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 08:11 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote: Involved

I do not recall you being involved nor in any of the screenshots. We were clearly not under fearRP unless you can provide evidence of you allegedly telling us to stop moving come towards you ect. which if you really were involved you did not tell us to do that, in fact we were told to leave by a masked person, we did so, to allow your friend to failRP and spawn a dupe to prevent us from entering.

The raid starts as soon as a door is rammed or someone shoots. And I don't care if you don't recall me not being involved. I was involved as someone from inside slums.
(07-04-2018, 08:14 PM)Nasos Wrote: I have said previously, the dupe was already down, however, had to be replaced as it was broken.

The dupe was placed before the raid or attack was conducted, thus rendering your argument null as the rule states that you can only not build during combat.

No shots were fired during the placement of the dupe. No warrants were issued during the placement of the dupe. No breaches were placed and/or detonated during the placement of the dupe. No concussions were thrown during the placement of the dupe.

The evidence that you have provided yourself proves that no rules have been infringed.

The dupe was not down as you can clearly see you are placing it yourself unless you're a time traveller. The dupe was placed during combat/raid/hostage situation as per my screenshots.

If you are still arguing about combat:
Here is the definition of combat: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/combat
Combat does not have to be direct violence.

The rules do not state that a raid requires us to shoot, throw grenades ect. we were simply raiding your property to secure the hostage however we couldn't continue the RP as we were thrown out for you to build a wall to prevent us from entering.

We do not require a warrant as it is public property as well, plus we had probable cause due to the hostage.

This is building during a raid/hostage situation/combat and failRP.
There was no combat during this situation, nor was there an on-going raid.

Stop lying in the courthouse, it is a serious rule infringement that you should be fully aware of.

Please provide evidence of you shooting, breaching or RAMing during this situation, until then, the dupe was placed validly.
Kind Regards,