Player report - [FL:RP] Nasos
(07-04-2018, 08:25 PM)Nasos Wrote: There was no combat during this situation, nor was there an on-going raid.

Stop lying in the courthouse, it is a serious rule infringement that you should be fully aware of.

Please provide evidence of you shooting, breaching or RAMing during this situation, until then, the dupe was placed validly.

I was an SRU in the raid.

The slums is a public entrance, why on earth would we have to breach or ram it? We were all outside and pretty sure a few cops were even inside the boundary of your dupe near the entrance. It was pretty obvious there was a situation going on and you even acknowledge there was in OOC.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-04-2018, 08:27 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 08:25 PM)Nasos Wrote: There was no combat during this situation, nor was there an on-going raid.

Stop lying in the courthouse, it is a serious rule infringement that you should be fully aware of.

Please provide evidence of you shooting, breaching or RAMing during this situation, until then, the dupe was placed validly.

The slums is a public entrance, why on earth would we have to breach or ram it? We were all outside and pretty sure a few cops were even inside the boundary of your dupe near the entrance. It was pretty obvious there was a situation going on and you even acknowledge there was in OOC.
Nasos clearly hasn’t read what I have written at the moment just let the admin handle it from here I think evidence is beyond reasonable doubt.
(07-04-2018, 08:27 PM)Pollux Wrote:

Hello there, Pollux.

Not too sure that you are aware, however, if we own the four apartments in slums, then the entirety of the property is not public.

Not to mention that the dupe was down before I had removed it only to replace it.

I replaced the dupe as it was broken and only did so before any raid was initiated. The evidence proves my point.

If you believe anyone believes I have built during a raid, please provide the evidence that I have done so.

All the evidence that has been provided so far only shows that there was a dupe, I removed the dupe, I placed the dupe: all whilst SRU were simply standing outside.

No shots were fired. No breaches were placed. No RAMs were used. No warrants issued. The dupe was placed before any combat occured.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
I don't get the issue with whats happened. Grape by accident removed the dupe and as such placed it back. There was zero gun-shots as negotiations were taking place.

As stated in the rules 'spawning props in combat' there was no combat occurred and as such is allowed.

IF there was no dupe down at-all and tehn placed I COULD see why this MIGHT be an issue but it was simply fixing a HUMAN error which should have never occurred (once again, was never any combat so no rule broken)
(07-04-2018, 08:39 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I don't get the issue with whats happened. Grape by accident removed the dupe and as such placed it back. There was zero gun-shots as negotiations were taking place.

As stated in the rules 'spawning props in combat' there was no combat occurred and as such is allowed.

IF there was no dupe down at-all and tehn placed I COULD see why this MIGHT be an issue but it was simply fixing a HUMAN error which should have never occurred (once again, was never any combat so no rule broken)

You haven't read the definition of combat, in which we were initiated. We were also initiated in a hostage situation which is an aggressive RP situation. Last time I checked the wall was breached previously by the raiding SRU so it was not placed unless one of you placed it during one of your random plunders of the nexus and then deleted it however there is no evidence of this.

In addition it is evident that it wasn't placed BEFORE we got there at all and he was building during a raid/rp situation when we were present to block our entrance thus reducing our advantage, it should have never been built during the raid/hostage situation.

Moreover I have just realised that they used the hostage situation to their advantage so they can build (powergaming) and failRP due to Nasos building during the situation itself.

ADMINS PLEASE REFER TO MY NLR TIMER.
(07-04-2018, 09:04 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 08:39 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I don't get the issue with whats happened. Grape by accident removed the dupe and as such placed it back. There was zero gun-shots as negotiations were taking place.

You haven't read the definition of combat,

in which we were initiated. We were also initiated in a hostage situation which is an aggressive RP situation. Last time I checked the wall was breached previously by the raiding SRU so it was not placed unless one of you placed it during one of your random plunders of the nexus and then deleted it however there is no evidence of this.

In addition it is evident that it wasn't placed BEFORE we got there at all and he was building during a raid/rp situation when we were present to block our entrance thus reducing our advantage, it should have never been built during the raid/hostage situation.

Moreover I have just realised that they used the hostage situation to their advantage so they can build (powergaming) and failRP due to Nasos building during the situation itself.

[Image: 032ae50de0.png]

We wasn't fighting and its quite clear by the screenshots there was no combat.

You can say what you want but you have zero evidence to back-up your claim of 'In addition it is evident that it wasn't placed BEFORE we got there at all and he was building during a raid/rp situation'. We're saying it was you're saying it isn't. Unless you got proof of your statement its here-say.
(07-04-2018, 09:19 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

in which we were initiated. We were also initiated in a hostage situation which is an aggressive RP situation. Last time I checked the wall was breached previously by the raiding SRU so it was not placed unless one of you placed it during one of your random plunders of the nexus and then deleted it however there is no evidence of this.

You can say what you want but you have zero evidence to back-up your claim of 'In addition it is evident that it wasn't placed BEFORE we got there at all and he was building during a raid/rp situation'. We're saying it was you're saying it isn't. Unless you got proof of your statement its here-say.
Clearly I have evidence since I provided screenshot of it being placed during a hostage situation. It seems like heresay in your case however. I am on my phone so forgive me but I’ll get you the definition of combat which I was referring to tomorrow, or if you would like it now I mentioned it in the thread as well.
(07-04-2018, 09:30 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 09:19 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

Clearly I have evidence since I provided screenshot of it being placed during a hostage situation. It seems like heresay in your case however. I am on my phone so forgive me but I’ll get you the definition of combat which I was referring to tomorrow, or if you would like it now I mentioned it in the thread as well.

I don't see how negotiations mean combat. You're just digging a hole, just leave it at that.

Placing during hostage situation is not combat either. As stated whether he it was placed before or after does not matter. There was no gunfight at this point and it is certainly clear from the evidence you have provided that this is the case.

I'll leave it at here, you're trying to change the definition of combat in the dictionary and I cannot be bothered to deal with that.

Have a good one (p.s. its a game, don't take it so serious).
This is the entire story of what happened in the situation.

There was a raid, before 5-10 minutes or so prior to this one. In the said raid, a teammate either removed some props somehow (molotov I think) accidentally and I was attempting to fix it after that raid finished. I tried to create a similar defense as to something that I had on V5P however it failed so I removed the entire thing. In doing so, I accidentally removed the entire dupe and ran out of the area I was building in to see if the outer walls of the dupe had gone, and they were. Prior to me running out, I didn't even know about the two hostages we had nor any SRU outside as I had my voiceradio off in-game to concentrate on my build and couldn't hear any of my teammates conversing.

However, at this point, I just had to quickly replace the dupe as not only did I accidentally remove it, but it ruined the RP experience for my friends and hostages. I ran outside and told the government to leave the property as I had to replace the dupe to continue the RP that was already happening and also because if they didn't move they would have been stuck which is simply not fair for them. If I had not accidentally removed the dupe, they wouldn't have come so far close to the front door in the first place. Eventually, they listened and walked back as I did my best to keep the situation IC by using the hostages as a threat as I didn't want to break the RP anymore. And that's when I replaced the dupe. I apologized after the replacement for any inconvenience as the situation was not meant to occur.

This only occurred because I wasn't more cautious when removing my props and didn't have proper communication with my teammates for them to inform me that there were any hostages or government.

Thankfully, I managed to replace the dupe before any shooting occurred or any raid was initiated; and therefore, no rule was broken.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(07-04-2018, 09:48 PM)Nasos Wrote: This is the entire story of what happened in the situation.

There was a raid, before 5-10 minutes or so prior to this one. In the said raid, a teammate either removed some props somehow (molotov I think) accidentally and I was attempting to fix it after that raid finished. I tried to create a similar defense as to something that I had on V5P however it failed so I removed the entire thing. In doing so, I accidentally removed the entire dupe and ran out of the area I was building in to see if the outer walls of the dupe had gone, and they were. Prior to me running out, I didn't even know about the two hostages we had nor any SRU outside as I had my voiceradio off in-game to concentrate on my build and couldn't hear any of my teammates conversing.

involved dont warn me thanks

ok so you say that there was a raid 5-10 minutes before but you said in ooc/local ooc that it was molotoved 20 minutes earlier from the time of this happening so im going to pull the "youre lying in the courthouse" bullshit and say you are lying in the courthouse right now, its punishable by a lengthy forum ban so remember that.

now if you so wanna say its not building during raid then its obviously failrp. you built an entire base when there was nothing there before DURING a hostage situation and during roleplay which obviously should not be allowed. you dont see an entire base be constructed while the police is dealing with a hostage situation do you? if not building during raid this is blatant failrp grapefruit/nasoso