Player report - [FL:RP] Nasos
Nasos, there is clear evidence of you lying and changing your story within this PR.
And I’m once again going to refer to my reply prior to this one.

Even if you don’t claim this is building doing combat, It is building to avoid RP interaction - which would then be FailRP instead.
You clearly stated yourself that we had to remove ourselves from the property, or at least our positions, in order for you to suddenly place down a dupe, which wasn’t there when we first entered the property.
There was no dupe at all when we first scouted the place and then entered - so you are clearly building during RP to gain an advantage in the hostage situation.
You deleting a dupe by a mistake isn’t really an excuse to FailRP, yet I fail to see how you deleted it by a mistake because there was no old dupe placed prior to us entering or scouting the place.
(07-08-2018, 07:59 AM)sebasti161 Wrote: Nasos, there is clear evidence of you lying and changing your story within this PR.
And I’m once again going to refer to my reply prior to this one.

Even if you don’t claim this is building doing combat, It is building to avoid RP interaction - which would then be FailRP instead.
You clearly stated yourself that we had to remove ourselves from the property, or at least our positions, in order for you to suddenly place down a dupe, which wasn’t there when we first entered the property.
There was no dupe at all when we first scouted the place and then entered - so you are clearly building during RP to gain an advantage in the hostage situation.
You deleting a dupe by a mistake isn’t really an excuse to FailRP, yet I fail to see how you deleted it by a mistake because there was no old dupe placed prior to us entering or scouting the place.

We always had an advantage and that is the hostage. We could of demanded that all of you go to the end of the street and you would have to comply, otherwise you would be breaking FearRP if you didn't. If he did place it immediately some of you as well as the hostage would of been stuck in the props, which would mean that it would of had to be removed and then placed once again. 

Like i asked what RP interaction was avoided?
With all due respect, I already proved my points in regards to this PR. I see no need for me to elaborate further - just awaiting final conclusion from staff.
Denied,

The placing of the dupe was not in a stage of combat and therefore does not break the rule.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]