Staff Re-Evaluation
(06-17-2018, 07:59 PM)Greed^ Wrote: +Support
Although I think:
- Evaluate every month;
* Evaluate activity
* Evaluate AAs/Complaints/feedback
* Evaluate time spent administrating
* Evaluate ways of administrating (Too strict etc..)
* Evaluate if the staff member has a positive interaction with the community (promotes RP, sets up RPs for others to participate)

I agree comepletely

Maybe the results can be published too
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(06-17-2018, 08:19 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
Although I think:
- Evaluate every month;
* Evaluate activity
* Evaluate if the staff member has a positive interaction with the community (promotes RP, sets up RPs for others to participate)

A monthly one could be quite useful but if it was done by the SA's it could be a lot of work, however could end up being very beneficial.

Could give trusted and active members of FL the responsibility to come with monthly feedback? Obviously a few different people to avoid biased information
I think it may be best to have it seasonally (every three months) as survey results every one month will vary quite low, and then we can see from there.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 3 users Like Grape's post:
  • Lewwings, Santaliz, Joe Joe
(06-17-2018, 09:48 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: I think it may be best to have it seasonally (every three months) as survey results every one month will vary quite low, and then we can see from there.

Wouldn't necessarily vary that much if you took it as a weighted average.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+support
(06-17-2018, 09:46 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 08:19 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
Although I think:
- Evaluate every month;
* Evaluate activity

A monthly one could be quite useful but if it was done by the SA's it could be a lot of work, however could end up being very beneficial.

Could give trusted and active members of FL the responsibility to come with monthly feedback? Obviously a few different people to avoid biased information

I think from the team would be best. Because after seeing the most recent feedback form only a small majority will actually voice concerns with feedback and not just put "Shit Admin"
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 3 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Pollux, Greed^, Legion
Excellent idea! +Support
-Support

Staff are already in the public eye and take shit.

This will just make it worse and give certain members more reasons to get on their backs.

Fuck this whole transparency thing, transparency is due to an extent, but you’re milking it dry now.
(06-18-2018, 10:09 AM)Falc Wrote: -Support

Staff are already in the public eye and take shit.

This will just make it worse and give certain members more reasons to get on their backs.

Fuck this whole transparency thing, transparency is due to an extent, but you’re milking it dry now.

Yeah if this is done it should only be done internally. The rest of the community doesn't need to know the results of the evaluation.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+support
Edit: I'm not very fond of publishing the results though as that will most likely lead to staff being targeted.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!