Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
+Support
Although I think:
- Evaluate every month;
* Evaluate activity
* Evaluate AAs/Complaints/feedback
* Evaluate time spent administrating
* Evaluate ways of administrating (Too strict etc..)
* Evaluate if the staff member has a positive interaction with the community (promotes RP, sets up RPs for others to participate)
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Envy, Byra
+support
The view of the majority should be taken into account too, if pretty much everyone hates a staff member and can't stand them they're pretty much a useless edition to the team. Nobody will take them serious, nobody will respect them and nobody cares what they have to say - the complete opposite of what it should be like with a staff member.
+ Support

This can help staff then improve greatly. Seems like a sound idea to me!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
+Support

As someone who manages for a living.

Just leaving someone to do it on their own makes the person less productive and actually managing performance and having KPI'S not only makes the role more efficient but gives that person something to work towards.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Joe Joe
(06-17-2018, 07:59 PM)Greed^ Wrote: +Support
Although I think:
- Evaluate every month;
* Evaluate activity
* Evaluate AAs/Complaints/feedback
* Evaluate time spent administrating
* Evaluate ways of administrating (Too strict etc..)
* Evaluate if the staff member has a positive interaction with the community (promotes RP, sets up RPs for others to participate)

A monthly one could be quite useful but if it was done by the SA's it could be a lot of work, however could end up being very beneficial.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
+Support
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
+Support
+ SUPPORT.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]