Punishments
(06-10-2018, 03:42 PM)DVN Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 01:36 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 12:04 PM)DVN Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 11:59 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 11:52 AM)DVN Wrote: You're completely entitled to have your opinion but why is everyone acting so immature.

Name drop if you really bout this shit boys. Who's corrupt? Who's bias? Who's not doing their role properly?

We have SA's for a reason where you can file complaints for them to be investigated, this thread doesn't help your situation at all.

If you don't think this discussion helps you don't have to take part in it. The rest of us want to share opinions.

I don't understand where you're going with this though?

People seem to just be agreeing because of a couple of bad experiences like 'oh yeah it's a few individuals in the team that are bias' etc. etc. How on earth does that help our team or your issues? Bring light to the issues either publicly or report them to an SA and you might actually get somewhere.
Problem is DVN, the SA's, in particular Divey has not responded back to any of my messages to him on the forums, not even acknowledged they exist. You want me to name people who have acted with bias towards others?

yourself is one, shutting down threads that you disagree with even slightly just because YOU disagree with them even if they don't break any forum rules, wouldn't be surprised if you shut this one down soon. Divey is another banning people for several moths for allegedly they "ruined" his friends RP, when in fact nothing was happening and it was as exciting as watching paint dry not to mention ignoring staff complaints against his colleagues. Finn was another case ages ago but he never got admin in the first place.

people should learn from siphon or exotic on how to act because clearly a minority in the team who are here to help let their feelings influence their decisions.

Okay so you're probably angry that I closed down some politically driven threads where a group of very immature (you included) users decided to turn it into a flame war. That's not something we want here in the community, not what I personally don't want to see.

If that makes me corrupt then I do worry about your opinions on staff members and what you really think is corrupt. You know the route and channels to take if you wish to report misconduct so I suggest you take that route and get this situation sorted.

As for your reply Dimitris why did you even create this thread if you're not going to try and get these issues sorted? It's not really a good excuse to just assume nothing will happen because the SAs favour staff members, I would say the SAs have been fair and proactive with any abuse at all in recent cases.

First, re-read what I have written in this thread as I have clearly stated that I don’t believe in corruption so the use of “corrupt” are your own words. 

The thread you shut down was completely under control if I remember, you gave everyone hefty warnings, I myself was prevented from posting but a troll was still allowed to roam freely. You know why people don’t want to voice their opinions? Because of warnings for voicing an opinion. There aren’t no rules for political threads other than regular forum rules. What myself and zombie for example were having was a discussion. We were interrupted by a troll which you, in my opinion, endorsed by letting him continue which lead to the thread being closed and a complaint from me which hasn’t been handled.
(06-10-2018, 10:58 PM)Rebelz Wrote: All this because someone can’t take being called a name 3 times lmao.

What ahahahaha. That conversation was long ago. We are discussing something else now. Stop bringing up old news. Your post hasn’t really added to this thread but thanks for your effor tho
(06-10-2018, 03:00 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 02:53 PM)The Killroy Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 02:36 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: I feel like staff member grudges on certain players plays a huge roll in deciding a players ban length

With all the shit I've heard and witnessed since 2011,  that is true. No staff member is impartial and no staff member is in it to "keep the server safe", its the power of the rank they want.

A lot of players change once they get that rank. I think admins should discuss with other staff members before issuing a ban.

Couldn't agree anymore tbh.I've recently seen that for myself.
(06-10-2018, 03:42 PM)DVN Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 01:36 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 12:04 PM)DVN Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 11:59 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 11:52 AM)DVN Wrote: You're completely entitled to have your opinion but why is everyone acting so immature.

Name drop if you really bout this shit boys. Who's corrupt? Who's bias? Who's not doing their role properly?

We have SA's for a reason where you can file complaints for them to be investigated, this thread doesn't help your situation at all.

If you don't think this discussion helps you don't have to take part in it. The rest of us want to share opinions.

I don't understand where you're going with this though?

People seem to just be agreeing because of a couple of bad experiences like 'oh yeah it's a few individuals in the team that are bias' etc. etc. How on earth does that help our team or your issues? Bring light to the issues either publicly or report them to an SA and you might actually get somewhere.
Problem is DVN, the SA's, in particular Divey has not responded back to any of my messages to him on the forums, not even acknowledged they exist. You want me to name people who have acted with bias towards others?

yourself is one, shutting down threads that you disagree with even slightly just because YOU disagree with them even if they don't break any forum rules, wouldn't be surprised if you shut this one down soon. Divey is another banning people for several moths for allegedly they "ruined" his friends RP, when in fact nothing was happening and it was as exciting as watching paint dry not to mention ignoring staff complaints against his colleagues. Finn was another case ages ago but he never got admin in the first place.

people should learn from siphon or exotic on how to act because clearly a minority in the team who are here to help let their feelings influence their decisions.

Okay so you're probably angry that I closed down some politically driven threads where a group of very immature (you included) users decided to turn it into a flame war. That's not something we want here in the community, not what I personally don't want to see.

If that makes me corrupt then I do worry about your opinions on staff members and what you really think is corrupt. You know the route and channels to take if you wish to report misconduct so I suggest you take that route and get this situation sorted.

As for your reply Dimitris why did you even create this thread if you're not going to try and get these issues sorted? It's not really a good excuse to just assume nothing will happen because the SAs favour staff members, I would say the SAs have been fair and proactive with any abuse at all in recent cases.

They are not tho. And it's not even their fault I mean they are humans after they stay on the team for some time and they get friendships going they cant be 100% fair
(06-10-2018, 10:58 PM)Rebelz Wrote: All this because someone can’t take being called a name 3 times lmao.

What are you even on about?
Do you mind staying on topic,
Thanks!
Could be worse, could be NightHawk length bans Cx.
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • Vimpto
(06-11-2018, 06:55 AM)Grunt Wrote: Could be worse, could be NightHawk length bans Cx.

Or Narc giving a five month ban and making up propkilling stories, dude was a right fridge magnet.
(06-10-2018, 03:43 PM)DVN Wrote: Damn that's cool man just throw around some completely false accusations around about the team just to put the cherry on top lmao.

Stop being so immature, if you have experienced corrupt conduct from a staff member just report it. Why spread complete rubbish that you know absolutely nothing about?

FL history clearly shows nothing comes out of AAs, only thing I see is if one staff member gets in trouble, the tight knit staff circle comes to the rescue
(06-11-2018, 10:03 AM)Greed^ Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 03:43 PM)DVN Wrote: Damn that's cool man just throw around some completely false accusations around about the team just to put the cherry on top lmao.

Stop being so immature, if you have experienced corrupt conduct from a staff member just report it. Why spread complete rubbish that you know absolutely nothing about?

FL history clearly shows nothing comes out of AAs, only thing I see is if one staff member gets in trouble, the tight knit staff circle comes to the rescue

Unusually pretty much all the staff I've seen demoted haven't been reported by players either, just admins who the staff team decide shouldn't be staff anymore.
(06-11-2018, 10:03 AM)Greed^ Wrote:

Of course. AA threads are left for ages. There always seems to be a loophole. Nice little cosy circle. Pointless posting a thread because nothing comes out of it 9/10