Punishments
I have been lately wondering whats been going on with the bans and blacklists given by the staff team. What really pushed me into posting this tho was the lately posted player report on Yulia by Corie. While we have lately seen bans over 5months to people that called others short, Yulia that harassed corie over and over with homophobic comments only received an OOC blacklist. My point is that there is no balance between the punishments given for similar situations and that should change, but that's only my opinion.
What do you think?
Inb4 all cases are different.

In actuality, all cases are different. Setting basis for each broken rule gets messy fast
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • mintblackbeard
I think the problem is, this admin team is by far the most corrupt and biased team there has been on FL. Everyone sucks up to them. Admins perform favours to players. If a player is liked by an admin, they will issue a smaller punishment than to a player who they don’t see eye to eye with.

Admin’s will issue a player with a 24 hour ban for breaking an in game rule such as; not following an order under FearRP or prop killing. But when it comes to players disrespecting players there doesn’t really seem to be a justifiable punishment.

I regularly pop on Fearless to have a bit of fun, mellow out after work and just catch up with some online friends. I (using myself as an example) shouldn’t have to come on and be harassed and disrespected in such a way that I haven’t wanted to connect to the server. I am not homosexual so the insults did not offend me , but could have been very disrespectful towards other players who may have heard.

If you bully someone in school, you are suspended. Because bullying, harassment and being disrespectful is never tolerated. Why should we have different standards? A 4 Hour OOC blacklist is all someone gets for homophobic harassment. I have played longer than 4 hours and not spoken to someone. Doesn’t really feel like a punishment, because they are still playing.

I feel players shouldn’t have to worry about other players being nasty in OOC. I shouldn’t have to come on and witness players being harassed. #longerpunishments4harassment
The following 3 users Like CorieTheNub's post:
  • Dimitris, sebasti161, Vimpto
It's painfully clear a lot of people in the staff team are biased, unproffesional and don't give a damn about FL.

Players receive a short blacklist for joining to constantly harass others, some staff members even side with these type of players, yet other players (not just me) receive a long ban for making a small IC mistake.

Players that have been here for ages, saw entire staff teams come and go call out the current team for being the most biased, abusive and unproffesional team there has ever been, yet you have the guts to defend yourselves and make fun out of the players that call you out? Grow the hell up.
The following 8 users Like Jan's post:
  • CorieTheNub, Dimitris, Lewwings, Vimpto, Dragnort_, Pear, Chech, Grunt
(06-06-2018, 08:44 AM)Jan Wrote: It's painfully clear a lot of people in the staff team are biased, unproffesional and don't give a damn about FL.

Players receive a short blacklist for joining to constantly harass others, some staff members even side with these type of players, yet other players (not just me) receive a long ban for making a small IC mistake.

Players that have been here for ages, saw entire staff teams come and go call out the current team for being the most biased, abusive and unproffesional team there has ever been, yet you have the guts to defend yourselves and make fun out of the players that call you out? Grow the hell up.
Totally agree. But the funniest thing is that some people(Mostly current staff members)say that this is the best staff team there has ever been on fl...To me it seems more like the MOST corrupt there has even been around since the day the server started.Especially some current TA's show to respect what soever to people that were here way before they even knew what this server is.Once I said in game that there are small tips to make the community live longer.Joe happens to ask me in an ironic way what these tips are.I was then scared to answer..Now I am not.Demote the corrupt staff members and get some proper ones(I would say old ones aswell but I do not believe any of them would like to return right now.)#makeflgreatagain #kickoutthecorruption

**EDIT**
Forgot to mention not all the current Trial Admins are like that.Just 2 of them the others are more than fine.
(06-06-2018, 08:44 AM)Jan Wrote: Players receive a short blacklist for joining to constantly harass others, some staff members even side with these type of players, yet other players (not just me) receive a long ban for making a small IC mistake.

Couldnt agree more. Admin's sat back and allowed other players to choose ban lengths. If that doesnt scream out to how shit the admin team is I dont know what will.

I could bet that if I went up to an admin in-game and called them a homophobic slang word out-of-character I would have been banned for it. Admin team is just full of Double standards.
The following 1 user Likes CorieTheNub's post:
  • Dimitris
InfiSTAR got a 4 day ban for breaking FearRP. If you want to read up on the case, here is a link; (https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=86753). He was given a FOUR DAY ban for this small breach of FearRP. But yet Yulia walks away with a 4 HOUR blacklist.

I might just start disrepecting players and breaking OOC rules instead of roleplaying because I will get less of a punishment if I do any wrong doing.

No logic.
(06-06-2018, 09:33 AM)CorieTheNub Wrote: InfiSTAR got a 4 day ban for breaking FearRP. If you want to read up on the case, here is a link; (https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=86753). He was given a FOUR DAY ban for this small breach of FearRP. But yet Yulia walks away with a 4 HOUR blacklist.

I might just start disrepecting players and breaking OOC rules instead of roleplaying because I will get less of a punishment if I do any wrong doing.

No logic.

You better not, because players that have been here for a long time, remained loyal for years and promote roleplay and a good atmosphere will get a long ban for making a small mistake because they "should know better". But if you are new to the community, insult your way around, propkill/propspam you'll get a small ban because hey, you're new.

tl;dr you get the middle finger and a long punishment for your loyality. And that's how it is.
The following 6 users Like Jan's post:
  • CorieTheNub, Ethan Bradberry, Ratatoskrr, Vimpto, Eclipze, Grunt
Yeah like Jan said, there are literally no rewards for loyality. I think the system for longer bans for older players is complete bullshit. You're bound to mess up after playing 1000s of hours, but if you do you're banned for a while for "should know better". No rewards for loyalty on fearless, only longer bans. How do you expect old players to return, or keep playing, when their loyalty just isn't rewarded at al.
The following 5 users Like Ethan Bradberry's post:
  • CorieTheNub, Greed^, SpaghettiFTW, Grunt, MasterNoda
Thats what feminism gets you
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Ethan Bradberry, Dimitris