Accidently sold wrong vehicle for 70$
I'm not going to continue this as you seem to what to have a go at me as well.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
(05-26-2018, 06:20 PM)Kyle. Wrote: Lets refrain from fighting on this thread and keep it on the topic please,

King, try contacting an Administrator via the forums/steam and ask them politely if they could have a good at the issue for you, otherwise you wont get any help.

I already tried it but no one is on the way of answering...
(05-26-2018, 08:06 PM)king_kevin11 Wrote:
(05-26-2018, 06:20 PM)Kyle. Wrote: Lets refrain from fighting on this thread and keep it on the topic please,

King, try contacting an Administrator via the forums/steam and ask them politely if they could have a good at the issue for you, otherwise you wont get any help.

I already tried it but no one is on the way of answering...

If no-one replies in the next 24 hours, contact a Supervising Administrator.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Ok I will do it.
It's not your fault, it's really that the community doesn't want to diversify and expand culturally so there is no translation into other languages.

I am assuming you misunderstood the English on the marketplace in game? That is why you accidentally sold it for 70$ thinking it was 70k.

This is what I mean by the interface being unfriendly to new players.

I really hope you have got your money refunded and your car back.
I've actually seen a car put on the market for 25k was meant to be 250k, thought i'd be nice just bought it from him gave him rest of the money.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(05-31-2018, 09:02 AM)juicyorange Wrote: It's not your fault, it's really that the community doesn't want to diversify and expand culturally so there is no translation into other languages.

I am assuming you misunderstood the English on the marketplace in game? That is why you accidentally sold it for 70$ thinking it was 70k.

This is what I mean by the interface being unfriendly to new players.

I really hope you have got your money refunded and your car back.

no. i think they wont help me. i will contact now some admins
Go ahead and contact an admin, your issue will most likely be resolved then.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
As said by some others, try contacting a Administrator or above with the time and date as soon as possible.
[Image: oAOqOdx.png]
Honestly, I don't think you can get a refund, you should be more careful with what you do..