Accidently sold wrong vehicle for 70$
Yesterday (25th, March) I wanted to sell my Ford Transit for 70000$, but I accidently sold the similar looking car Mercedes Sprinter Small Van for just 70$ because I had thought to 70k$ and thats why I forgot to put some 0 behind it and then someone bought it. Now I've lost my 105k car for 70$.

I already knoww who bought it - Chief Kief (STEAM_0:0:79245098) but he doesn't want to give it back.
Please help me solving this problem.

-Kevin
This issue will probably be resolved by the Admins/Superadmins so until they see this, you just need to wait it out.
Did you sell it on the F4 Market?
When did you notice it was $70? After it sold?

If you get no help in 24-48 hours it might be worth giving one of the Admins a private message via these forums or steam, might speed up the process, but don't annoy them Smile
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
1. Yes I sold it on F4 Market.
2. I noticed it after it got sold because of the chat message.
Kinda got scammed I guess
Isn't scamming disallowed?
(05-26-2018, 03:29 PM)king_kevin11 Wrote: Isn't scamming disallowed?

Perm ban
I don't think it counts as scamming
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(05-26-2018, 04:51 PM)Archer Wrote: I don't think it counts as scamming

Dude makes an error, asks for the car back and explains the situation, guy who bought it refuses to return it. He took advantage of my mans, scammed him ya get me
The following 3 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Eclipze, Weezy_, Quest
Lets refrain from fighting on this thread and keep it on the topic please,

King, try contacting an Administrator via the forums/steam and ask them politely if they could have a good at the issue for you, otherwise you wont get any help.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
(05-26-2018, 06:20 PM)Kyle. Wrote: Lets refrain from fighting on this thread and keep it on the topic please,

King, try contacting an Administrator via the forums/steam and ask them politely if they could have a good at the issue for you, otherwise you wont get any help.

Who is arguing?
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Quest