Accidently sold wrong vehicle for 70$
(06-01-2018, 10:23 PM)Frost Wrote: Honestly, I don't think you can get a refund, you should be more careful with what you do..
It is not scamming. You listed it on the F4 Market - How do you forget to press the Zeros and then wait until someone buys it to realise?

Scamming is giving something to someone who said they would pay and then getting off without payment. In this case he paid what you listed it for, he doesn't have to give it back it's your own human error.

Maybe be more careful next time.

(05-31-2018, 09:02 AM)juicyorange Wrote: It's not your fault, it's really that the community doesn't want to diversify and expand culturally so there is no translation into other languages.

I am assuming you misunderstood the English on the marketplace in game? That is why you accidentally sold it for 70$ thinking it was 70k.

This is what I mean by the interface being unfriendly to new players.

I really hope you have got your money refunded and your car back.

This is irrelevant. Just because you speak a different language does not mean you mistake 70$ for 70$k Everyone counts numbers the same. 70 700 7000 70000

-Removed by Steven8ken
(06-04-2018, 05:09 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: It is not scamming. You listed it on the F4 Market - How do you forget to press the Zeros and then wait until someone buys it to realise?

Scamming is giving something to someone who said they would pay and then getting off without payment. In this case he paid what you listed it for, he doesn't have to give it back it's your own human error.

Maybe be more careful next time.

(05-31-2018, 09:02 AM)juicyorange Wrote: It's not your fault, it's really that the community doesn't want to diversify and expand culturally so there is no translation into other languages.

I am assuming you misunderstood the English on the marketplace in game? That is why you accidentally sold it for 70$ thinking it was 70k.

This is what I mean by the interface being unfriendly to new players.

I really hope you have got your money refunded and your car back.

This is irrelevant. Just because you speak a different language does not mean you mistake 70$ for 70$k Everyone counts numbers the same. 70 700 7000 70000

yes it does, if you cannot read the instructions you would be unable to comprehend what it is telling you 

he can clearly misunderstand 70 dollars for 70 thousand dollars if he doesn't understand.
Hello there @king_kevin11, Is this still an issue?
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Yes it is
This issue will not be solved since its an user error, i'd recommend you to be more careful next time while using the F4 market.
If you do feel like its not justified you can contact me or any other teacher we'll gladly re-open this thread for you.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon