HELP AND SUPPORT FOR FEARLESS
Lol wut!! srsly get a life u need it...
Im surprised this thread wasn't closed yet.
That guy was odd... he spoke with proper grammar and knew the rules..
Yet he trolled like a vaginabag.

Something is up.
He may be a terrorist? :3 /troll
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Noobias
His conspiracy theories are so hilarous that I couldn't be arsed to close it. I mean hosting SRCDS on an Ipod Nano, it's processor will most likely melt within 0.1 second. Tounge But by insulting Faustie he went too far, he quickly removed it though, between the time I wrote my message and perm'd him.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Noobias
It's OK Soul, I fixed the original post, he just got his words mixed up, what he really meant to say is now on full display.

Also, at this entire set of shennannigans..

[Image: 4127992813_91c0640808.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Noobias
(01-10-2012, 11:42 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: His conspiracy theories are so hilarous that I couldn't be arsed to close it. I mean hosting SRCDS on an Ipod Nano, it's processor will most likely melt within 0.1 second. Tounge But by insulting administrators he went too far.

Ah, the one with FBI and all that raiding your house..

Just.......

hilarious.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
The PEOPLE will NOT be SILENCED! I am back, to voice my opinions against YOU, the people who aren't the people! The admins lure you into buying Donator, but think about it, what do you really get? A brown nose? A sore arsehole? Is it worth it? The answer is NO, it's not! Soulripper banned me, yet it wasn't even me who edited my own post! This is ludicrous, it was the FBI!

Infact, let me begin from the start. I was on the FBI's website, talking to Mohammed (their Live Chat operator) reporting the shocking activity that is taking place within this community. He requested access to my PC via Teamviewer, for proof, which I granted. He then, being a muslim, proceeded to make HOMOPHOBIC comments! Disguisting, right? Anyway, I then realised my system was compromised, so I restarted and guess what, I was banned!
root ip ban him, it seems hes a lvl 85 troll so he will come back

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
The following 1 user Likes Nadrick's post:
  • Eeee394
Get your head out of your moms ass and go to hell.
Nobody needs this bullshit. We are a reputable community from 2008, do you really think we'd be here if this shit was going on?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Content removed user banned again.