HELP AND SUPPORT FOR FEARLESS
Okay, after getting banned for stating the truth, I've decided to bring the truth to the forums, to inform YOU, the people.

Here's the truth:

- Fearless is being hosted on Soulripper's iPod, hence the crashes every 25 seconds.
- Fearless is using Dial Up, there have been no Dos or DDoS's, just ping timeouts from the 8kbp/s upload and download speed.
- Fearless is using YOUR donation money to buy weapons for the TALIBAN! By donating to fearless you are funding terrorism!! Good job!!
- Fearless actually does have fear.
[Image: A_plastic_cup_lies_in_a_pool_of_spilt_te...1_0200.jpg]
- Finally, to conclude I'd like to just point out that it's now 2012, and hosting servers of Windows 98 isn't really the best idea.

***IN LIGHT OF NEW EVIDENCE I HAVE NOW ESTABLISHED THAT FAUSTIE IS INFACT A IMMORTAL GOD AMONGST MEN, THE CREATOR OF ALL BEINGS AND DIVINE ENTITY***

Thank you for reading, this article is the 100% truth for you, the people, from me, a person.

***EDIT: Did you know that the server will crash TWO times whilst you read this post?***
Did you know your mum will get raped 10 times when you are reading this - Andreas
sounds like someone got a small ban and went crazy if you ask me

edit:

yup got a 1 day ban for complaining.

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Problem Clusterstruct? It's cool that his iPod can run CityRP.
The following 2 users Like PrivateToast's post:
  • Nadrick, equal
What can $10 buy the taliban?
A damn watergun?

Dude, get over yourself.

Notice it says "After I got banned for stating the truth" yet he claimed Fearless stated the 'truth'
So... you made up a lie, claimed that Fearless did, and called it true? Unbelievable

[Image: 291992.jpg]
(01-10-2012, 10:56 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: Problem Clusterstruct? It's cool that his iPod can run CityRP.

Good Salonius! You see here's the issue! Did you not read my fact-filled article? The server crashes every 25 seconds, so his iPod Nano clearly can't handle it!! I suggest buying an iPod touch to run these amazing stable servers; http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/
if i had an ipod that could run fearless .... i would not own this pc ... just saying

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
FAIL.

Sorry, Nano's don't support internet therefore there is absolutely no way that one can host a server.

I honestly can't tell if your trolling, really stupid, or really gullible.
Oh look, I spilled my tea all over the rest of your carefully prepared argument, WHAT A SHAME.

[Image: 131993899373.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Nadrick
(01-10-2012, 10:59 PM)Coal Felpz Wrote: What can $10 buy the taliban?
A damn watergun?

Dude, get over yourself.

Notice it says "After I got banned for stating the truth" yet he claimed Fearless stated the 'truth'
So... you made up a lie, claimed that Fearless did, and called it true? Unbelievable

Good sir! It's obvious that you're using this an opportunity to arse-lick, so go ahead! Lickity lick until your tongue is brown "Tounge." Anyway, countering your obviously well thought through and logically structured argument, there is more than one 10$ being donated, so more illegal water guns are being flooded into the Afghan market, thus causing a global water crisis as they are using the PEOPLE'S drinking water to fucking fill it! Your donation has successfully starved 3 Afghan children, well done!

[Image: 399265098_AreYouRetarded_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg]

And

[Image: 1884407-y_u_mad.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Nadrick, Noobias