HELP AND SUPPORT FOR FEARLESS
(01-10-2012, 11:22 PM)Equalizer Wrote: I feel like saying bad words right now......

Try to refrain, you may get sent to bed early.
(01-10-2012, 11:22 PM)Equalizer Wrote: I feel like saying bad words right now......

*holds equal back*

calm down man, just calm down .... he'll get whats coming to him

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
(01-10-2012, 11:21 PM)Clusterstruck Wrote:
(01-10-2012, 11:19 PM)Equalizer Wrote: If you feel your ban was unfair just post a ban request before you start bullsheet like this, seems to me you are butthurt over a 24 hours ban...

Read the rules, you can't request an unban if it's under 24 hours!

I know, but if it seems "ALOT" unfair to you atleast try to contact the banning admin, or something.

Maybe its not gonna get you unbanned, but it could end shit like this before it even starts.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(01-10-2012, 11:23 PM)Equalizer Wrote:
(01-10-2012, 11:21 PM)Clusterstruck Wrote:
(01-10-2012, 11:19 PM)Equalizer Wrote: If you feel your ban was unfair just post a ban request before you start bullsheet like this, seems to me you are butthurt over a 24 hours ban...

Read the rules, you can't request an unban if it's under 24 hours!

I know, but if it seems "ALOT" unfair to you atleast try to contact the banning admin, or something.

Maybe its not gonna get you unbanned, but it could end shit like this before it even starts.

This is out of the admins hands now, the FBI, CIA and MI6 have all been informed. Soulripper will likely be masturbating when they raid his home, confiscated his iPod Nano (or touch, if he takes my advice) and send him to Africa to live the rest of his life out as a Hermit for funding terrorism.
srsly easy he only want us to get mad
soul is just laughing at this i bet ... shoot im laughing at this lol

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Quote:***IN LIGHT OF NEW EVIDENCE I HAVE NOW ESTABLISHED THAT FAUSTIE IS INFACT A HUGE HOMOSEXUAL WHO DIPS HIS PENIS IN BOILING HOT TEA FOR PLEASURE!***

You asked for it.

Permanently banned for being a troll.

Quote:soul is just laughing at this i bet ... shoot im laughing at this lol
I must admit that had a good laugh about his conspiracy theories.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Noobias
(01-10-2012, 11:29 PM)nadrick Wrote: soul is just laughing at this i bet ... shoot im laughing at this lol

You're laughing? You're a fucking donator, you should be building a pit deep underground, you've got some serious hiding to do, YOU FUNDED TERRORISM?! That's a serious crime dude, for your safety, your families safety and your boyfriends safety I suggest that you emigrate to the North Pole IMMEDIATELY!
(01-10-2012, 11:28 PM)Clusterstruck Wrote: This is out of the admins hands now, the FBI, CIA and MI6 have all been informed. Soulripper will likely be masturbating when they raid his home, confiscated his iPod Nano (or touch, if he takes my advice) and send him to Africa to live the rest of his life out as a Hermit for funding terrorism.

[Image: polar-bear-face-palm_thumbnail1-300x280.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(01-10-2012, 11:33 PM)Clusterstruck Wrote:
(01-10-2012, 11:29 PM)nadrick Wrote: soul is just laughing at this i bet ... shoot im laughing at this lol

You're laughing? You're a freaking donator, you should be building a pit deep underground, you've got some serious hiding to do, YOU FUNDED TERRORISM?! That's a serious crime dude, for your safety, your families safety and your boyfriends safety I suggest that you emigrate to the North Pole IMMEDIATELY!

if i told you u turn me on .... would you hide with me?

(see i can troll as well )