The "loud" boys are now quiet.
Banter and meme hub.
(05-15-2018, 01:22 PM)Shlomo Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 01:19 PM)Falc Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 06:12 AM)Marty Wrote: cough FALC, Jackz cough

Bruh.

If I deem a staff members actions or decisions invalid then I’ll argue it still just as I would before.

Only thing I’ve learnt is how to come across more approachable rather than “Fuck you, you’re wrong wtf abuse”.

As an old, experienced player, I’d rather set example nowadays, whereas before I couldn’t have cared less.

Guess maturity kicked in for myself, lmao.

I preferred the old one, more interesting and a better person in general. Setting examples is pointless if all control over what examples you can set are managed by someone else.

I probably preferred the old one  before hand too. But I grew up to an extent where I could argue in a more fashionable mature manner.

Setting examples is never pointless when the examples set can also go to the ones who manage. I’ve worn the shoes and have experience over a lot of the commmunity and a fair few staff, so it can be used by mostly all.

Although not sure changing made me a worse person, just more respectable if anything.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Baskingner
(05-15-2018, 01:28 PM)Falc Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 01:22 PM)Shlomo Wrote:

Bruh.

If I deem a staff members actions or decisions invalid then I’ll argue it still just as I would before.

Only thing I’ve learnt is how to come across more approachable rather than “Fuck you, you’re wrong wtf abuse”.

As an old, experienced player, I’d rather set example nowadays, whereas before I couldn’t have cared less.

I preferred the old one, more interesting and a better person in general. Setting examples is pointless if all control over what examples you can set are managed by someone else.

I probably preferred the old one  before hand too. But I grew up to an extent where I could argue in a more fashionable mature manner.

Setting examples is never pointless when the examples set can also go to the ones who manage. I’ve worn the shoes and have experience over a lot of the commmunity and a fair few staff, so it can be used by mostly all.

Although not sure changing made me a worse person, just more respectable if anything.

Respectable in the eyes of those who hold the berries I imagine but personally I always found the group you used to hang out with to be the counter-balance that kept the server fun, nowadays all I'm seeing is a huge circlewank with a few people every now and again saying "that bad" at something. Ah well not planning on hanging about long I reckon.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Falc
Quote:As an old, experienced player, I’d rather set example nowadays, whereas before I couldn’t have cared less.

Yet has a smiley tattoo on one knee and is planning to get another one on his other knee. Falc, who you foolin'!?
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Falc, Wolven, Eclipze, StrikeOne, James
(05-15-2018, 02:14 PM)Jan Wrote:
Quote:As an old, experienced player, I’d rather set example nowadays, whereas before I couldn’t have cared less.

Yet has a smiley tattoo on one knee and is planning to get another one on his other knee. Falc, who you foolin'!?

Sounds like something a junkie would do, know a skag head round my area who has a smiley tattoo on his face.
(05-15-2018, 01:23 PM)Shlomo Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 01:22 PM)JackZ Wrote:

Bruh.

This.

* Shlomo yawns

At the end of the day we're the same geezers if you talk to us Privately but nowadays in the public eye we act how we are supposed to, Simple.
(05-15-2018, 02:14 PM)Jan Wrote:

Don’t forget “I love Malia” on my bum.

Very mature tattoos to remember my younger days..  Liar
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Jan, James
(05-15-2018, 02:46 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 01:23 PM)Shlomo Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 01:22 PM)JackZ Wrote:

Bruh.

This.

* Shlomo yawns

At the end of the day we're the same geezers if you talk to us Privately but nowadays in the public eye we act how we are supposed to, Simple.

I view it like this: a game where you roleplay. Never will understand the need to dress it up like its a job position or something, playing the game with a "professional persona" imo just negates the whole point of playing it - becomes a chore.
No, youll have to interact with other people so you cant simply act as if youre with your friends. You interact with people who have different cultures, different opinions, different views of ‘what is fair’ so you have to create rules.

Naturally, people will disagree with eachother on said rules so to create a place where everyone is treated as equally as possible youll have to act professional, and that goes double for staffmembers.
(05-15-2018, 03:26 PM)Baskingner Wrote: No, youll have to interact with other people so you cant simply act as if youre with your friends. You interact with people who have different cultures, different opinions, different views of ‘what is fair’ so you have to create rules.

Naturally, people will disagree with eachother on said rules so to create a place where everyone is treated as equally as possible youll have to act professional, and that goes double for staffmembers.

Theres common decency and being within the rules and then there's dressing your personality up in a suit and tie and looking a muppet to anyone who isn't above you rank-wise.