The "loud" boys are now quiet.
One thing I've noticed since returning is that all of the "loud boys" from back in 2016/17 are now quiet and timid. Why is this? Are they trying to worm their way into rank?

Just to clarify I mean the English ones who'd always scream "GEEEET DOWN" when aggressiveRPing and sweated everything out that they did, the ones who were always challenging admins for banter but now just sit there nodding their head in agreement with them.
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • sebasti161, Marty
cough FALC, Jackz cough
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-14-2018, 06:20 PM)Shlomo Wrote: One thing I've noticed since returning is that all of the "loud boys" from back in 2016/17 are now quiet and timid. Why is this? Are they trying to worm their way into rank?

Just to clarify I mean the English ones who'd always scream "GEEEET DOWN" when aggressiveRPing and sweated everything out that they did, the ones who were always challenging admins for banter but now just sit there nodding their head in agreement with them.

Maybe you should have done this. Then you'd actually be on the server aha
(05-15-2018, 11:40 AM)Aspire Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 06:20 PM)Shlomo Wrote: One thing I've noticed since returning is that all of the "loud boys" from back in 2016/17 are now quiet and timid. Why is this? Are they trying to worm their way into rank?

Maybe you should have done this. Then you'd actually be on the server aha

bit rude, please stop
Ty for removing your pr, 1- 0 aspire.
(05-15-2018, 01:01 PM)Aspire Wrote: Ty for removing your pr, 1- 0 aspire.

What PR dude? Stop messaging me.
(05-15-2018, 06:12 AM)Marty Wrote: cough FALC, Jackz cough

Bruh.

If I deem a staff members actions or decisions invalid then I’ll argue it still just as I would before.

Only thing I’ve learnt is how to come across more approachable rather than “Fuck you, you’re wrong wtf abuse”.

As an old, experienced player, I’d rather set example nowadays, whereas before I couldn’t have cared less.

Guess maturity kicked in for myself, lmao.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • DVN
(05-15-2018, 01:19 PM)Falc Wrote:

Bruh.

If I deem a staff members actions or decisions invalid then I’ll argue it still just as I would before.

Only thing I’ve learnt is how to come across more approachable rather than “Fuck you, you’re wrong wtf abuse”.

As an old, experienced player, I’d rather set example nowadays, whereas before I couldn’t have cared less.

I preferred the old one, more interesting and a better person in general. Setting examples is pointless if all control over what examples you can set are managed by someone else.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • sebasti161

Bruh.

This.
(05-15-2018, 01:22 PM)JackZ Wrote:

Bruh.

This.

* Deleted User yawns