The "loud" boys are now quiet.
(05-15-2018, 08:15 PM)JackZ Wrote: Shlomo is loving this, He knows how to grind everyones gears and he's getting exactly what he wants, Stop biting

Shalom brother, mosoltov.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • sebasti161
End of the day it’s too easy to get banned nowerdays so fair play to the boys for keeping their heads down only way forward.

Like I said on the new map thread server management is a reason the server has gone boring there is so much wrong with it it’s unreal but hey ho what the fuck would I know
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • JackZ
(05-16-2018, 08:25 AM)perqe Wrote: End of the day it’s too easy to get banned nowerdays so fair play to the boys for keeping their heads down only way forward.

Like I said on the new map thread server management is a reason the server has gone boring there is so much wrong with it it’s unreal but hey ho what the fuck would I know

Too easy to get banned, too easy to be a good boy, almost everything but one thing isn't too easy and that is BANTER AND MEMES POLITICS FACEBOOK GROUP.
(05-16-2018, 08:25 AM)perqe Wrote: End of the day it’s too easy to get banned nowerdays so fair play to the boys for keeping their heads down only way forward.

I've found it really difficult to get banned. Said no one ever...of course it's easy. Prop spam like fuck then double account and your sure to have a permy
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-16-2018, 04:00 PM)Marty Wrote:

I've found it really difficult to get banned. Said no one ever...of course it's easy. Prop spam like fuck then double account and your sure to have a permy

Well get on to this mass montage rule breakage gets 6 month I raid without a pass even though we roleplayed to get it because there was no pres and I got 6 month 1 day, someone severe homophobia and racism in ooc only got two months, fear rp last chance 2 months he had double my hours.

There is no constisency within the bans mate everyone didn’t know what will happen so ts best to be a good boy I was for a month and 2 weeks and make a mistake and got punished. That’s what I mean with easy to get banned, there are no sense in the band anymore like I’m not shitting you something needs a big makeover or training.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
mug people
get money
get bitches
shank dickheads
The following 2 users Like fieldy's post:
  • James, Marty