[Agr/Pas] Black Talon [unofficial]
Hello my dear friends im just wanting to let you know that i am back from me being gone (hardly noticed i was gone did you?) well anyways im back and im hoping to see you guys on the server.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

The following 2 users Like Foxy The Pirate's post:
  • Yurera, Afflack
To people outside/inside of the clan:

Please do not post flaming or accusing posts on this thread. The owners of Black Talon want to start on a fresh slate so therefore I have deleted all previous threads(with permission from Faustie). Black Talon has been making great strides in the passive RP side of fearless I have seen it first hand for weeks now.

Just because you see one person on a clan raiding and being aggressive... Does not mean that is not what the whole clan is about. They are working on a more positive image, and I would appreciate people showing them the same respect that you show members of other clans. Don't just judge by the name, because these people actually care allot about Fearless despite what some of you think. If they break rules then fairs fair the admins will take action.

Keep up the great passive rp guys!

Thank you

Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 5 users Like beflok's post:
  • jammi, Afflack, Spartan, KhorneFlakes, Skippy!
*Added New Initiate*
Reliqua

*Rank Status*
KhorneFlakes
Promotion given to KhorneFlakes for his excellent work around the clan forums. After consulting with the leaders, we feel that you fit the role of Instructor perfectly. Congratulations. There may still be one spot of Instructor open for another seasoned clan member.

*Mini Contest - Architect*
Currently Black Talon is missing an Architect, so any clan member who feels as though they fit the description may post their best roleplay buildings and we will select the one who impresses us the most.

Stay tuned for complete clan description overhaul.
The following 2 users Like Afflack's post:
  • KhorneFlakes, jammi
(04-10-2012, 09:57 AM)Afflack Wrote: *Added New Initiate*
Reliqua

*Rank Status*
KhorneFlakes
Promotion given to KhorneFlakes for his excellent work around the clan forums. After consulting with the leaders, we feel that you fit the role of Instructor perfectly. Congratulations. There may still be one spot of Instructor open for another seasoned clan member.

*Mini Contest - Architect*
Currently Black Talon is missing an Architect, so any clan member who feels as though they fit the description may post their best roleplay buildings and we will select the one who impresses us the most.

Stay tuned for complete clan description overhaul.

Thank you for the opportunity! I wont let you guys down. Cheese

Oh, and thanks for accepting my request for Reliquas' initiation, too. He's an extremely good player, and helps me out with tasks all the time. He will make a fantastic contribution to the clan.
(Not to mention saved me and our member Platz from being assassinated today... yes, a legitimate assassination lol..)

[FL:RP] KhorneFlakes #R
[Image: ra0y15.png]
Thanks for the signature Andreas :-).
The following 1 user Likes KhorneFlakes's post:
  • jammi
Thanks for accepting me. c:
and Thanks to Khorne for recommending me. Tounge
The following 1 user Likes jammi's post:
  • KhorneFlakes
I would first of all give my greatest thanks to Beflock for cleaning our forum! Thank you very much!

I have not been active so much lately, but i will try to change that, it is easter break until next week. I got work like some of you but on the weekend i would like to try to get folks to an event.

My best greetings to all of you!
The following 1 user Likes Yurera's post:
  • KhorneFlakes
(04-10-2012, 04:34 PM)Yurera Wrote: I would first of all give my greatest thanks to Beflock for cleaning our forum! Thank you very much!

I have not been active so much lately, but i will try to change that, it is easter break until next week. I got work like some of you but on the weekend i would like to try to get folks to an event.

My best greetings to all of you!

No prob! Cheese lets hope it stays clean.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 3 users Like beflok's post:
  • Yurera, Afflack, KhorneFlakes
To anyone that is in Black Talon, Try and see to it that you have V33x and can/ willing to be able to play on it, since the map is great! I would like to try BT Getting to the other server for some more RP!

Your Lieutenant and fellow soldier Yurera!
*Clan Description Updated*

Welcome to the Order of the Black Talon

Black Talon is a security organization created to recruit the best of the best and produce a dynamic and effective soldier to protect our clients. Our personnel are trained to perfection and never seize up in a fight or conflict. As Black Talon does not take applications, we make sure we evaluate skill and performance before inviting players into our esteemed order. Teamwork, coordination, voice communication, and allegiance to the clan are huge factors in the careful selection of recruits of Black Talon.

Black Talon provides a service that is becoming increasingly practical and critical, security; considering the client is not apart of a rival organization or government assembly. If you need your store or business protected you can hire Black Talon, world-class security, to assure criminals or the opposition do not get within 20 feet of the residence before being dealt with. Although, Black Talon security comes with a fee.. We do not hand out our services for free. If a client is interested in such services, contact any of the lieutenants for pricing and more information.

There is a reason that Black Talon no longer accepts government or military jobs. The higher ranks of Black Talon made the weighted decision to take upon a contract for the military, and while information on the case will not be disclosed to the public, an in-depth FBI investigation resulted in the further refusal of government/military contracts.

Security Division - This division is made up of Black Talon's highly seasoned members, assuring that when we accept a contract our men will not fail on the job. With a suspicious track record of activity behind the scenes, Black Talon's Security Division has become more transparent with their clients. Yet still refraining from providing security to rival groups or government organizations such as the military or police.

Defense Division - Our main research and development team, a division of Black Talon personnel dedicated to constructing portable fortifications, technologies to securely protect a client, and strengthened bases which provide adequate defense without being considered a "Doom Fort". We are currently finding more members suitable for this job and will begin our research immediately.

The finances of Black Talon are dedicated to progress: allocating funds into new technologies, unique defense systems, or any business opportunity that will further expand our orders name throughout the city. All of our members contribute to this effort, no matter the rank. What members do with the money they make outside of the clan effort is completely up to them.

The construction of businesses or stores is allowed due to the increased revenue opportunities found in Evo City. This will directly affect the amount of research that can be accomplished by our profound Defense Division. We deeply encourage you to take part in coming to our Passive RP events and actually taking the time to realize we aren't as aggressive as we are made out to be.

Black Talon is still growing as a clan and continues to progress more and more as we speak, further unmentioned changes may be published.

We hope to see you all in EvoCity!

Our numbers are many, yet we are one.
Order of the Black Talon

-Thanks to KhorneFlakes for his amazing help in creating a new clan description.
The following 3 users Like Afflack's post:
  • Spartan, KhorneFlakes, jammi
Glad to help! Cheese

Let me know if you need anything from me to further contribute.

[FL:RP] KhorneFlakes #R
[Image: ra0y15.png]
Thanks for the signature Andreas :-).
The following 1 user Likes KhorneFlakes's post:
  • Afflack