[Agr/Pas] Black Talon [unofficial]
The Business proposition has been dispanded between Black Talon and Umbrella Corps, since thier business have been dispanded!
The Business proposition has been reopened between Black Talon and Umbrella Corporation, since our business is back!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
What have happened to all of you clan mates? did you all stop playing or what?
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Clan apparently inactive, will be officially closed in 48 hours if nobody manages to prove the clans activity.
I am still officially active altough i am not a commander i am still a Veteran Soldier of the Clan (high ranked) and our 2nd commander is on vecation and our 3rd in charge have no computer since it crashed so we are active.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

i have only seen you ghost for the last few months
I have been online, but my computor has crashed but i am ordering a new one by next month if my salary comes in good.
Most of the members rarely log in anymore so it is fine closing the clan. Also, is it a permanent decision or can I re open one day?
Alright i can see how you guys thought here and i have to say im sad to see the clan close but oh well i guess im the only one that is active on the server somewhat anymore.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(07-21-2012, 01:59 AM)Afflack Wrote: Most of the members rarely log in anymore so it is fine closing the clan. Also, is it a permanent decision or can I re open one day?

You may reopen it with an admin's approval.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub