General Rickets' AMA
(03-12-2018, 05:50 PM)Richtea Wrote: What's it like to be the UK's second hardest grafter?

My mate Nigel does put in a decent shift

[Image: farage-pint.jpg]

(03-12-2018, 07:15 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(03-12-2018, 05:50 PM)Richtea Wrote: What's it like to be the UK's second hardest grafter?

My mate Nigel does put in a decent shift

[Image: farage-pint.jpg]

Good ol' nige upholding british values.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Richtea's post:
  • General Rickets
You probs don't know a-lot about me but op on me?
What is your honest opinion on myself?
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
How could I improve as a person?
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

opinion on me
I was serious about the opinion of me part idiot. Also can you be generous and give me my mil back? Thanks. <3
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • James
(03-12-2018, 11:10 PM)JoshZ Wrote: You probs don't know a-lot about me but op on me?

I don't really remember any encounters with you but what I do know is you don't have the best reputation around here.

(03-12-2018, 11:31 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: What is your honest opinion on myself?

We have had a few run ins where the rules are regarded, difference of opinion and different interpretations. Other than that I don't believe I could form an opinion until I know you better.

(03-13-2018, 12:28 AM)Link Wrote: How could I improve as a person?

You have already improved from the last time I met you so I can't help you there.

(03-13-2018, 01:17 AM)Frost Wrote: opinion on me

If someone says "Frost is on" all I think of is - Killfarmer, minge, medkit spam. If you tried you could turn your reputation around but I don't think you want to.

(03-13-2018, 04:04 AM)Falcon Wrote: I was serious about the opinion of me part idiot. Also can you be generous and give me my mil back? Thanks. <3

We have gotten along well for years bro idk what you want me to say, you are a cool guy with a questionable dress sense. Look at your 1m as an investment - it has already made 3m profit.

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Falcon
Opinion on me?

You have the chance to make ONE change to FL right now, what change would that be?

Why do you think aggressive Roleplay has died out a lot?

Why is aggressive Roleplay looked down upon so much in your opinion?
Where did you get your name from?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]