General Rickets' AMA
You know what to do

What's your honest opinion on me so far?

What do you think can be improved in FL?

What was it like to administrate on FL?

What's your philosophy in life?

Favorite roleplay moment?

Favorite raid?
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
What's the biggest difference with FL when you were admin vs now?
Opinion on me? If you even know who I am :p

Honest opinion on me
Wolven

Brutally honest opinion on me?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
What is the color of the socks you are wearing right now?
[Image: qwFgCSM.png]                             

(03-10-2018, 10:38 AM)Grapefruit Wrote: What's your honest opinion on me so far?

I believe you have the intention to follow and understand the rules however, I feel as though you follow them too literally restricting yourself from fully understanding them on a higher level.

What do you think can be improved in FL?

I think the rules at the moment have far too many contradictions, I am currently working on a post to address this. I am also working on a post regarding aggressive RP and its current state. Both of these I believe will put FL back on the map and maybe even bring back some older players like myself.

What was it like to administrate on FL?

It was incredible, you made friendships that last years. It is not however, as easy as people make out. You have to make decisions which no one likes and have to separate your personal and "professional" personas to ensure there is no bias in calls etc.

What's your philosophy in life?

Shit happens, just get on with it.

Favorite roleplay moment?

SAA RP with Grub no doubt at all, some of the things we used to get up too were outstanding. Once, we messed with Corleones contraband after infiltrating their group making them all turn on each other. All we had were USPS, one box of ammo and no Kevlar.

Favorite raid?

Me and Pinky defended the president against 50 people in jails and won.

The following 5 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Grape, Random, Wolven, James, Iraqi Eagle
(03-10-2018, 10:41 AM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: What's the biggest difference with FL when you were admin vs now?

Admins now are not strict at all, that is the main and biggest difference. The things you can get away with now no matter your hours or experience is a joke to be quite honest.

Opinion on me? If you even know who I am :p

You are a good RPer with a good knowledge of the rules, have always had a good reputation within the community.

(03-10-2018, 10:56 AM)Wolven Wrote: Honest opinion on me

You need to stop rolling with minges and focus on staying on the right side of the rules. You also need to stop kill farming and focus on actual RP.

(03-10-2018, 11:20 AM)Random Wrote: Brutally honest opinion on me?

One of the few admins who is not scared to punish someone regardless of who they are or what there hours are you always conduct a fair sit. Outside the server you are a cool guy to play video games with we get along rather well imo.

(03-10-2018, 11:24 AM)Vegas_ Wrote: What is the color of the socks you are wearing right now?

I don't have any on.

The following 5 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Random, Vegas_, Wolven, Willem de Walrus, Iraqi Eagle
Why do you use a low FOV aimbot on fearless in order to be good at aggressive RP?:

Top 5 best currently active aggressive RP'ers on FL?:
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • James
what was your opinion on me when you were admin?

whats your opinion on me now?