What job/education are you going for?
Currently studying A-levels in PE, Professional Business, and Geography. I hope to go on and either study sports-related scholarships or business management at uni funded through a scholarship or part scholarship or get into one of the big five leavers programmes.
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Wolven
Studying to become a locksmith.
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
Currently doing L3 Software at College. Next year joining Met Police Specials and also currently Retail Loss Prevention
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
Currently working as a Production Assistant in the Media Industry at a Production Company called 2025, we work on mainly sports content. Recently helped do all the design for the rebrand to become 2025 - https://www.2025creativegroup.com/.

Aiming to move into Broadcast Engineering, and planning a move out to Singapore where I've been offered a job doing that.
[Image: 2D3jDlq.png]
At College I'm studying 3 major A-Levels as well as a 4th which is mandatory by the Welsh Government (The aim of the A-Level is to help us at 'University'). The A-Levels I chose to study are:
  • Maths
  • Physics
  • Chemistry

The aim is to eventually study at Bath University, however I am currently only a first year at College. So for Bath Uni I need at least AAA, however that can hinder to AAB if I pass the A-Level the Government chose. I have thought about numerous Universities such as Manchester (As its the best University for Physics), however Bath came out as the best option, seeing as its relatively close and it has a outstanding area around it. In University I do plan to plan to study Astrophysics and either get to Masters or PhD in it. The aim eventually is to work at one of the major research areas within the world. I wouldn't mind working at the Uni (As its a common practice for Scientists), however the end goal is to work in a facility such as NASA or Space-X
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Currently studying Media, Sociology and Computer Science GCSE. Then I want to study Media, Sociology and Philosophy A-Level. A fuckton of writing and reading but, hey, it's all good because it's what I want to do.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Studying English Literature/Religion/History/Psychology at A-level.
Aiming for high grades, then I'll go to either Canada/UK for Uni. Lucky as shit because local gov. pays for tuition fees & accommodation, so pretty open book in that regard. Looking to study English Literature or History. Like to work in some capacity as a writer.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Currently in my last year of teaching assistant. After this I wanna study to become an actual teacher

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Random
At college I'm studying BTEC Level 3 Games Programming, of which I have like 5 to 6 months left of. Then I'm off to university to study Games Programming, with a placement year.

After uni, if where on work on placement doesn't offer me a job which is very unlikely, I'll be going for a job in software or games development.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
I'm in high school currently, I'm going into my second semester of grade 11.

My main focus on two of four courses I was taking were Canadian Law along with Health & Fitness.

This upcoming semester, a course that I'm taking will teach me the basics about how to raise a family and take proper care of myself when I turn 18 which I'm incredibly interested in and cannot wait for.

I'm going off to college to study Police Foundations along with Law & Security after I wait a bit and fully decide it's what I want to do.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]