What job/education are you going for?
Not quite sure if I should put this on Off-Topic or just leave it here.

But,

Would be nice to know what everyone in the community has for plans when it comes to education or job in the future or present, I'll start.

I am studying in college at the moment, going to university in about one and a half year. I will study deeply about leadership, organization, and personal development in university. I feel that is a strength of mine.

What are you going to do?
Currently Studying a Level 3 Computer Science Extended Diploma.

I have also applied for an apprenticeship at Jagex. If you are unsure as to who Jagex are, i'll leave a link to their website in a spoiler below.

Spoiler :
https://www.jagex.com/

People within the community may think that i'm not smart enough to study Computer science but the way I act on discord and within the community is merely an act, just for a laugh Tounge

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • DVN
Currently Studying Level 6 Graphic Design, Hoping to go into some sort of business that requires graphics but Do want to start my own business one day.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Currently studying nothing and never have. I work in a big standard warehouse where I get paid for sitting around waiting for stuff to happen, lmao.

My only ambition in life is to travel, I’ll have enough saved to fly out to Canada in August and see what happens there, hopefully find a little job out there.
Still in university for another year at the very least. Have been there for about 4 years now.

Studying International Business & Management, covering Management, Marketing, Finance, Consultancy and Legal Environments.
It's a lot to take in at times but it's provided me with a lot of insight on business life and preparing me for it in general.
My internship from last semester in London really helped me find out what I like, and helped me gain actual experience in the field of Business Development resulting in me getting a contract at the company.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Link
As I’m not in college yet, I don’t learn a specific major.
I’d love to study and have a career in History or Turkology though, as I’m fascinated by national myths and such.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
At college doing Public Services level 3 but going on to study level 4 & 5 - then to do level 6 (criminology) at university.
Aim is to be apart of the Armed Response team for the met-pol
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BasicallyMental's post:
  • Wolven, DVN
(01-24-2018, 04:00 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: At college doing Public Services level 3 but going on to study level 4 & 5 - then to do level 6 (criminology) at university.
Aim is to be apart of the Armed Response team for the met-pol

I'm doing the same buddy. Doing BTEC level 3 Public services at college. After that, advance onto something bigger.
Wolven

Currently working as in Digital Marketing, right now more on the social media side. I've only been at my new place for around 3 months now and I'm managing over £10,000 worth of ad spend via Facebook which is cool. I also do plenty of graphic design on the side through freelancing. Most work at freelance level has been for local events through DJ's and promoters, there is plenty of work in that field.

Biggest design up to now is for 'THE GAME' the american rapper when he comes to Middlesbrough, shown below. Since it's my design and it's plastered everywhere, I'll also be getting AAA to that event (Access all areas) and hopefully meet him if I get the chance.

Spoiler :
[Image: uldpOaqATSuVr-B4scYQNA.png]

The following 5 users Like DVN's post:
  • LordOfMemory, BasicallyMental, Wolven, Ratatoskrr, Random
I am currently a first year student studying history and aced my first semester of the year and now enjoying an over a month break.

At this point in time , I am not so sure what I am going to do with the study, but thankfully the study provides a broad spectrum of jobs as it teaches the academic skills used in quite a few jobs. With my study I can become a journalist, a diplomat or a teacher. I currently am thinking of becoming a teacher at an high school, but that might change in the future ofcourse. We will see what time will bring.
The following 1 user Likes LordOfMemory's post:
  • Wolven