Flaws of the "System"
you do know DDoS means using other people to do the attack right?
(01-05-2012, 02:06 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: Even then the supposed old and original members of FL or higher playing hours such as Zzzaappp, Equalizer, Sir Raffi, and Biowulf who can't help but to start the trolling instead of offering the alternative of not responding at all.

Why the hell are you bringing this topic up again?
wweee2345 Wrote:Its simply as easy as tracing the internet protocol that is sending several thousand packets to the server and obviously look for logs that contain Vaq's IP address. Clear the name of someone who is being accused or allow him to be hated for something he didn't do?

As an example, with only 25 attacking hosts in a DDoS attack the reconstruction process takes days to build and results in thousands of false positives.

Or you can learn yourself how to work with DDPM:
In dynamic marking it is possible to find the attack agents in a large scale DDoS network.

So, no. It's not that easy at all.

wweee2345 Wrote:Are you telling me an established community is worried that a new community is taking it's banned players and supposing that they stole everything from them? For all I care, as a server owner take my banned players they're not worth keeping if they cant obey the rules. Regarding stealing code,...

You do know they also used an old version of CityRP?
Looks kinda stolen for me...
You're right about the rank colors though, but like Shadow said in this thread: but it is the fact that you cannot be creative
=> True. It doesn't take very long to edit some colors, indeed...
But.. Same as stealing the snow script. That also isn't very creative, is it?

wweee2345 Wrote:Rules as well, Hmm a case on our hands here. I could pull several similar rules from several different servers that some may be established before Fearless

Right, several similar rules. But listen, the problem is that they copied ALL the rules. And for as far as I know, they ditn't changed a single word of it.

wweee2345 Wrote:Even then the supposed old and original members of FL or higher playing hours such as Zzzaappp, Equalizer, Sir Raffi, and Biowulf who can't help but to start the trolling

It's not because they are the old well know members that they should act like a professional team of "responders".

wweee2345 Wrote:Thus in respect for Fearless, Vaqxination even closed down Revolution RP and those who can't respect his humility in this are flat-out incomprehensible.

Also can't really agree on that one.
I think Vaqxination got enough changes to prove himself. (again)
And I think some people are still very pissed off because of his community.
(01-05-2012, 02:06 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: Why didn't you bother to debunk the situation?

Its simply as easy as tracing the internet protocol that is sending several thousand packets to the server and obviously look for logs that contain Vaq's IP address. Clear the name of someone who is being accused or allow him to be hated for something he didn't do?
Getting sent thousands of packets and searching for one is pointless it might prove that he was not the one doing it, I dont belive he was but thats not the point.

Were more concerned on why/amount

+ vac was banned for another reason other than that.

Basically... you are trying to have a massive go at us, when we were not the ones who did something wrong.

They 'stole' our rules when it says other community / players cant use them for there own communities.

+ He closed his community down under his own reason
Hes been permed for a different reason other then 'clone' and shutting down his community wont change the fact hes banned.
(01-05-2012, 04:51 AM)temar Wrote: you do know DDoS means using other people to do the attack right?

No, not really.
Damn, my name is in this thread.

feelsgoodman.jpeg

but yea, he was acting like a bitch to me.
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington