Community Feedback
You ask for feedback but tell us to take it elsewhere?? I don't understand.

The following 2 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Jordy, Cox
This has turned into an argument over the Teacher role, we have received your feedback however this has clearly turned into a flame war. As I said, you can argue amongst yourselves in a pm but your feedback has already been stated in the survey we have handed out, you are simply feeding what you have already said in the survey to the community, if you have more to say the survey has been made so you can edit after you've submitted.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
(01-02-2018, 06:22 PM)General Rickets Wrote: You ask for feedback but tell us to take it elsewhere?? I don't understand.

Hey can you take it elsewhere!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! (Sorry I want the teacher role, in order to get Trial-Admin)
The following 3 users Like god's post:
  • General Rickets, Envy, Willem de Walrus
(01-02-2018, 06:26 PM)Dobbs Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 06:22 PM)General Rickets Wrote: You ask for feedback but tell us to take it elsewhere?? I don't understand.

Hey can you take it elsewhere!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! (Sorry I want the teacher role, in order to get Trial-Admin)

Pfft you'd be lucky xdxd
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • General Rickets
I might be quiet
[Image: FYJG4OF.png]
I'm not wasting my time filling in a survey when nothing will come of it. You said it yourself that everything will be taken with a pinch of salt, where do you draw the line with this? I have strong opinions yet when I state them here, being more than respectful and remaining within forum rules, I get told to stop this is community feedback yet you shut me down. You can't pick and chose what you take on board its either everything or nothing. Who's to judge how valid peoples perceptions of the staff team are?

Feel free to contact me via other methods should you wish to continue this discussion since I'm clearly not allowed to post my opinions here...

The following 4 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Lewwings, Random, Envy, Cox
When stating that things will be taken with a pinch of salt this specifically refers to trolls in the survey and as I've previously stated even if something is genuinely constructive, we will keep tabs on it and make the specific members aware, however we can't demote someone based on zero evidence. I think it's a great shame you don't want to take the survey, but survey or not we'll still take your opinions into consideration. I'm not shutting just you down, I'm stopping it before it turns into a massive flame war. People have already stated their opinion in the survey and so they don't need to do the same here. I've read in the past your opinion on the Teacher team on another communities forum and it was extremely insightful, especially when I was Liaison. As if someone were having a discussion in OOC, we would say to take it to pm. You can feel free to have a discussion elsewhere on the forums but this N&A thread is not the place to do it.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Seems some people are missing the point of the thread, it's informing you a survey is active so please leave your feedback there. Cox just wasted at least 30 minutes writing that post and it's now deleted since he's being rather immature.

Thanks!
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Cox, General Rickets
kick off then cox, no balls.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Richtea's post:
  • General Rickets
hey papa is this democracy orr
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 4 users Like Floodify's post: