Community Feedback
Question 
[Image: announcement.png]

Greetings everyone,

We're all going into the new year and Fearless wants to know your opinions on all sections of the community to help us put your interests first when moving into 2018.

Awestruck and I have made a quick, anonymous survey for you to fill out, which will be open for a month. We look forward to hearing your opinions!

Many thanks,
The Fearless Team
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
This should be good.
can't wait to see the outcome of this
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(01-01-2018, 04:04 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: can't wait to see the outcome of this

U probably wont see the outcome.
The following 3 users Like LordOfMemory's post:
  • Lewwings, DreeBott, Alertecobra27
Great
I think some people are about to get anonymously roasted. That's if the IP's aren't getting tracked haha
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 1 user Likes Captain Barry's post:
  • Wolven
Here we go haha
Wolven

Hopefully everyone's points are taken in by the admins and are brought out to the communities expectations. Very good of the team to give this to us so we can ask for what we want.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(01-01-2018, 04:06 PM)LordOfMemory Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 04:04 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: can't wait to see the outcome of this

U probably wont see the outcome.

It talks about transparency in the form. This is a time to show how transparent they are.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(01-01-2018, 04:14 PM)Panda Wrote: Hopefully everyone's points are taken in by the admins and are brought out to the communities expectations. Very good of the team to give this to us so we can ask for what we want.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]