Community Feedback
As I use google docs and surveys all the time IP’s aren’t logged through this.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Jonas
(01-01-2018, 07:25 PM)Falc Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 07:18 PM)DVN Wrote: Not sure why people are complaining really. It's hard to say what will come of the survey and information and how we will proceed when it's not finished yet. It will be based upon the final data collected, there obviously isn't much to plan due to the lack of information.

If you don't like it that's not a problem, if otherwise answer the questions truthfully in hope for future improvements.

Because it’s all words typed out to look good to the community and put on a good impression like something will change, when in fact it’s clear there is no real end goal from this apart from seeing what people think of staff members lmao.

Secondly, you want opinions on staff, but opinions without evidence are false, correct? So if I were to say said Administrator was abusive at times, but with no evidence what’s the point in my saying it about the staff member? 

Things like this have happened before and caused so much hype, yet every time it goes quiet with no real result. It’s just comical seeing this things now, as well as the responses from the SA’s to questions asked on this thread.

Hi Falc,

In response to your first concern, I fail to see anything like this in the past, if you have an example feel free to prove me wrong. Even if there were to have been something like this in the past that was under different leadership and a different team, so to suggest that this is a publicity stunt to make us look good and nothing will come out of it, is a bit presumptive considering it is currently the 1st of January. If the purpose of this was onto to find out about staff members then we wouldn't have bothered with the rest of the questions and the questions that were asked will indeed help us reach an end goal as we know what the community wants, many of the questions included were requested from the team to help them and we will be chasing them up on it too.

With your second point, of course in most cases evidence is required to take any action, however if there are overwhelming reports of someone doing something bad then it does make it relatively clear that this is indeed taking place, this brings the issue to our attention, if it isn't already and allows the staff member to attempt to work on fixing the problem, which again, will be chased up on.

An overall summary with evidence will be brought to communities attention once the month is over.

I'm sorry if you think this response is comical.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
(01-01-2018, 06:11 PM)Divey Wrote: if there are valid complaints that people need to work on, then we'll push them to work on them and hope the staff team are being evaluative of the feedback you are providing

What is the point in a community survey if the only expectation, and outcome is hope?
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(01-01-2018, 07:41 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 06:11 PM)Divey Wrote: if there are valid complaints that people need to work on, then we'll push them to work on them and hope the staff team are being evaluative of the feedback you are providing

What is the point in a community survey if the only expectation, and outcome is hope?

We hope they improve for their sake, otherwise action will take place.
I find it rather astonishing that in a thread announcing that the staff team are willing to take advice from the community about certain aspects, some members decide to berate the staff and try to undermine their words. Seriously, it's a new year, and a new team, grow up.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(01-01-2018, 07:41 PM)Divey Wrote:

Hope isn't what the community wants though.
If an administrator, or super administrator for this matter, does not receive the feedback and improve, but the feedback isn't enough to take action? We're just left to what, 'hope' that they change for the better of the community.
They have made it this far, they wouldn't quit because of some sh!tty feedback that they know nothing will be done about
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
(01-01-2018, 07:44 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Seriously, it's a new year, and a new team, grow up.

Explain to me what a new number on the end of your school book date is going to change?
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
(01-01-2018, 07:48 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:

If an administrator, or super administrator for this matter, does not receive the feedback and improve, but the feedback isn't enough to take action? We're just left to what, 'hope' that they change for the better of the community.
They have made it this far, they wouldn't quit because of some sh!tty feedback that they know nothing will be done about

If you have any evidence against an alleged staff member feel free to post an Admin Abuse case in our Courthouse section. If there is a case where we get an overwhelming amount of reports we're not going to simply tell them they're getting demoted on the spot, if there's no direct evidence it would not be justified, we'll be fair and allow them a chance to improve. This being said if something does indeed come out of this which we didn't already know and it persists, with the staff member showing very little attempts in order to improve on the feedback they were given from the community, then as I have already stated in this thread, action will take place.
(01-01-2018, 07:44 PM)Lewwings Wrote: I find it rather astonishing that in a thread announcing that the staff team are willing to take advice from the community about certain aspects, some members decide to berate the staff and try to undermine their words. Seriously, it's a new year, and a new team, grow up.

With all due respect, you’ve been here a couple of months.

If you take a look at the people bringing up points with concerns to this, you’ll see most of have been around years and are in fact former staff members, so we’re questioning it.

Telling us to grow up, meh.
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Archer, BasicallyMental, General Rickets
(01-01-2018, 07:52 PM)Divey Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 07:48 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:

If you have any evidence against an alleged staff member feel free to post an Admin Abuse case in our Courthouse section. If there is a case where we get an overwhelming amount of reports we're not going to simply tell them they're getting demoted on the spot, if there's no direct evidence it would not be justified, we'll be fair and allow them a chance to improve. This being said if something does indeed come out of this which we didn't already know and it persists, with the staff member showing very little attempts in order to improve on the feedback they were given from the community, then as I have already stated in this thread, action will take place.

Okay, thank you for this.
Speaking for the community (As most older members will know what each staff member is like), we hope to see the change.

I had just read the initial response at the wrong point.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me