My time with FL has changed me
"Life is a roleplay" and it truly is what you make of it.
Stay strong and rise up, buddy.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Penguin., JunkyGardai
(12-07-2017, 04:07 PM)Yonno Wrote: "Life is a roleplay" and it truly is what you make of it.
Stay strong and rise up, buddy.

Thanks Yonno
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
My time on fearless has changed me too, I have never looked the same way at men again.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Penguin.
Get on your motorbike and go blast around some twisty roads. If that doesn't cheer you up then i'm out of options for you lad.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Richtea's post:
  • Penguin.
17 years old talking about failing in life.

Mate when I was seventeen years old I was drinking 3 bombs and smoking bh gold. But at a point in your life you see sense. Get the nut down and crack on with it.

To put into perspective I grew up in an area of multi deprivation, I was homeless at 16 and was living in a hostel.

Now I have a job, good paying one too, have my missus have a house andwe have a kid together. 7 years ago did I reckon any of that was going to happen. Did I fuck but things change.

Go to college/uni whatever Scottish education is fantastic and it’s free...infact you literally get paid just to go....although when you get a decent job you have to start paying that back (unfortunately me now lol)
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 3 users Like Marty's post:
  • Weezy_, Penguin., Eclipze
(12-10-2017, 09:31 PM)Marty Wrote: 17 years old talking about failing in life.

Mate when I was seventeen years old I was drinking 3 bombs and smoking bh gold. But at a point in your life you see sense. Get the nut down and crack on with it.

To put into perspective I grew up in an area of multi deprivation, I was homeless at 16 and was living in a hostel.

Now I have a job, good paying one too, have my missus have a house andwe have a kid together. 7 years ago did I reckon any of that was going to happen. Did I fuck but things change.

Go to college/uni whatever Scottish education is fantastic and it’s free...infact you literally get paid just to go....although when you get a decent job you have to start paying that back (unfortunately me now lol)

Alright grandad
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Penguin., ELAD, Marty
Very very good to see this thread. It really made my day today even when my day today wasn't the best, but the thread changed it all. I'm personally glad to have you with us Kyle.
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Penguin.
Dafuq ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Just remember the wise words of 'Me Me Big Boi' and you'll be fine.

On a serious note if you ever need to talk just give me a PM.

Also can we all remember what the purpose of the thread is and stop going at eachothers necks otherwise we will issue punishments.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 3 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Marty, Archer, Penguin.
Just reading this thread made my day man , This community truly is amazing , I love it to bits.
If ya ever need a chat , PM Me man!
The following 1 user Likes JunkyGardai's post:
  • Penguin.