My time with FL has changed me
I just thought I'd make a post to tell you all how much I appreciate each and every one of you
Doesn't matter if we don't talk, or you don't like me, you all help me so much and I am grateful for that.

I've had a rough few years of my life (2014 Till now) with different things going on, different people moving on and difficult times in my life, being on Fearless helps me because I know there is people in this community who listen to me and can relate to me and help me through things. You know who you are.

I'd never thought that a gaming community could impact me so much and make me want to strive and do well in life, there was and still is times in my life when I just feel like giving up, but those who notice me and notice I am being different never fail to step in and ask whats wrong, I have a lot of friends outwith gaming who couldn't even tell whats wrong with me but people here seem to know, care and support me.

I've failed a lot in life, I gave up sometimes but here on FL I say to myself, there is more to do in my life than just "give up", If any of you need someone to speak to or tell things to, then tell them, don't hold back.

This might be "cringey" to some people but you know what? I really don't care what you think.
This is to show how much I love this community and love the people in it and how they've made my life better than it was.

Being 14 you would think that nothing too bad can happen in your life, you're a child. When I was 14 I wanted to end it, such a young age and I wanted to go, looking back on screenshots I took with people who made my life worth living and enjoying is such an amazing thing, unfortunately those people no longer play with Fearless, but, from them leaving I've met more amazing people who care about me. Now 17, things are still tough but I find ways round it and get past it

I see myself with this community for a long time to come and many more good times and memories to make, Fearless is like a family for me.

Thank you.

(If you have nothing nice to reply with, then simply don't reply)
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
The following 7 users Like Penguin.'s post:
  • Link, Kaashmeere, Self, Exotic, Eclipze, Zona, JunkyGardai
Marvellous stuff.

But success or failure is not defined until death, and is subjective. Being only 14, I would be surprised if you felt fully fulfilled, and would worry for you if you did. I can tell you that at that age, there is plenty to look forward to, and your enjoyment of your time in this world will certainly grow in the coming years.

You may feel that a lot of your life has already passed, but believe me when I say it is only just beginning.

As J.F.K. once said, those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.
The following 3 users Like Link's post:
  • Penguin., Exotic, TheMJ
(12-06-2017, 01:22 AM)Link Wrote: Marvellous stuff.

But success or failure is not defined until death, and is subjective. Being only 14, I would be surprised if you felt fully fulfilled, and would worry for you if you did. I can tell you that at your age, there is plenty to look forward to, and your enjoyment of your time in this world will certainly grow in the coming years.

You may feel that a lot of your life has already passed, but believe me when I say it is only just beginning.

As J.F.K. once said, those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

Although I'm 17 now, its still hard but I find ways to sort myself out
Thanks
I've nothing to add actually but I hope this will cheer you or someone else up
[Image: cdvsfloppydisk.gif]
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 3 users Like Weezy_'s post:
  • Penguin., Ethan Bradberry, JunkyGardai
Kyle if you ever feel like ending it, send us a message, I've tried and failed(obvs). But you'll eventually find something that fulfills you
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 1 user Likes dawson270500's post:
  • Penguin.
(12-06-2017, 08:53 AM)dawson270500 Wrote: Kyle if you ever feel like ending it, send us a message, I've tried and failed(obvs). But you'll eventually find something that fulfills you

Thanks man, it means a lot
I feel sorry for you 'n' that, but I'm struggling to understand why you're pasting this on a gaming community forums?

Spoiler :
[Image: But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg]

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
i became a little more gay
The following 2 users Like fieldy's post:
  • Penguin., Zona
I'm 20 and I think 17 is quite young myself now. Plenty of great times ahead, but it's great that you can confide in our community and feel good here, that's the whole point.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Archer, Penguin.
If you feel yourself alone and need someone to chat with dont hesitate to PM me
The following 1 user Likes Byra's post:
  • Penguin.